Any questions Sup Forums?

any questions Sup Forums?

ur a faget

Fuck off shill.

Those planes are built to destroy infrastructure, high-value targets and vehicles - NOT individuals. Proof of this? The Korean war.

/Thread

read first post you failed abortion

IDDQD

IDKFA

well thanks for sticking around to get BTFO and spam nonsense. You were BTFO here

>can't control an entire country with tanks jets. . . .
No they have ideology and economics. What exactly are they going to take control of? They are the government, they already run the fucking country.

It only takes one bullet to change the course of history.

Stop being a faggot and use one bullet on yourself.

>THE LEFT CANT MEME LOL
>H
>E

>L
>E
>F
>T

>C
>A
>N
>T

>M
>E
>M
>E

>L
>O
>L

not an arguement

an hero faggot

IDCLIP

>tanks can't be on a street corner

*picture of innocent man*

*picture of order followers who slaughter anyone that might put in danger the pedophile, drugged up, and satanic ritual elites*

nice

I need my guns to protect myself against bear and nigger attacks

>what is guerilla warfare

What happens when I add an EMP and spectrum blockers?

>blowing up your tax payers
why didn't the soviet union think of this during 1991?

A king that kills his subjects is a king of nothing.

Yeah most of the military comes from those hick states you rip on. Why would they fight for you and not their own people

I bet you can't even name that tripfag
sage

/thread

You're right, you don't need a gun to strangle a secret policeman's wife to death and mail him her face.

Do people even understand what violence is? Tyranny? Desperation?

You have the freedom to buy your own guns and buy your own healthcare. You don't have the freedom to my money or labor.

Planes cant fly if you have shot the pilots while they are at home or off base

A rebelling population presumably.

Okay, what would cause that?

People seem to forget that "we" are also in the government and a good portion would side with the rebels.

its called right to bear arms

Who knows, restrictions of rights, etc

You brainlet mutts don't understand a thing best described as believable defense. If you have a large and armed population, it WILL be too costly to remove all of them. It will cost too much manpower and money, because fiighting a guerilla war is a shitshow no matter what. On top of this there is the morale and pr problems. Desertion would be massive.

Okay, so then why is the 2nd amendment so often used as a red herring for restrictions of other rights and no one seems to be doing shit about it?

This is the government when they run out of your money.

Gorilla warfare

>why do people rebel against the gobernment??? i have no idea guys???

so you can't answer the question?

Faggots ITT don't realize that their water, electricity and food is easily controlled by government.

Good luck hunting deer in suburbs with your pea shooters.

You ask me like I'm the guy leading the would be rebellion friend, I dunno, the American public is very complacent if that's what you are getting at, I agree.

How many patriots will agree to kill their own people, even if FEMA I mean the US government does declare them to be terrorists and how much of a chance does that remaining army have against tens of millions of militiamen with assault rifles in every trade and sector of the country with the ability to sabotage?

How many of the military in high positions or with side with the secessionists/rebels?

Why do you keep posting the bollocks? Are you paid or just a spineless cuck that wants to feel better?

>Hurr Durr I'mma day of the rope the librals!

Faggots ITT don't realize that their government needs water, electricity and food more than the people.

Good luck disrupting the infrastructure that holds the government together.

ID: 9un
Noice

you can literally google the reasons for every revolution to take place in all of history. I'm not going to spoonfeed your retarded ass shit you should already know so you can try to misrepresent my arguements.

How many fucking times is this thread posted a day?

When did I try to misrepresent anyone's argument? How can you know that? What is the likelihood of a society collapsing event and why?

>the US government could take you out before you could even unplug yourself from WoW
>t. military that struggles beating terrorists THEIR GOVERNMENT funded

I don't recall Universal healthcare being guaranteed by constitutional provision.

Bait and sage.

There's enough of water in Potomac river. And enough National Guard/military to guard it. And to empty all convenience stores. And shut down or re-route and guard power plants. Those planes might not hunt every trailer in the desert, but are more than enough to drop some cyanide in water sources.

Government and even military is really tiny compared to general population. It needs little. And infrastructure is built for people, not government. Also, "the people" will be few gun-toting fedorians. Most people would side with government. What would your mom do?

My government hasn’t been able to beat Afghan goat herders with outdated Soviet guns for 17 years.

>What is the likelihood of a society collapsing event and why?
Google it faggot

Okay, don't justify your beliefs then.

Government can't even defeat itself

it's simple
elsewhere it states "the king declares" or some shit and the state has a monopoly on violence
apparantly in the states it's "we the people" and you can't protect that without the people being armed
fuck those few deaths
ride on muricuh

Hue hue I posted it again!

Yeah, US military is cult of high tech equipment, great to take down some guy in a tent but not so great to actually control the country and win the war. The thought that in a civil war scenario the goverment loyalists would come out on top easy is delusional considering recent history.

That guy is fucking huge, could probably smash all those planes with his hands!

Not to mention shit like IEDs that ruin tanks in the Middle East.

this kid is fucking autistic

>the govt will use strategic bombers against its own tax cattle and infrastructure
nah

>Society has to collapse into anarchy for you to have a right to defend yourself and your property, therefore for you to believe you have a right to self preservation you must justify why you believe the government will soon collapse.

You're arguement is retarded

I know this is bait but that would mean the government buys people guns...

>op thinks it is viable to bomb cleetus with a 60 Million Dollar bomb

Just a bait thread

Sage

>noone has the one where it starts with "knuckledragging fucks" that was posted years ago

Worst anti 2nd ammendment argument ever. It's also gotten destroyed so many times but you assholes just keep posting it.

I see why aquafreshfags are terrible example of people
Just another section of humanity that doesn't need to exist :)

Oh and aquafreshfag, armies are made up of people, not robots, so the chances of the army shooting their own is slim to fucking none. BTW communists such as yourself are not considered 'people' more like 'targets', just so we're clear on how worthless you are

Being allowed to spend money on something you want is the same as getting shit for free

What's worth mentioning is that the 2A was designed so that it would allow private citizens to own fucking cannons and even ships of the line which are equivalent to today's jet fighters, tanks and battleships.

Jesus christ who designed that infographic, a fucking 70 year old redneck KKK member? It seriously fucking hurts my eyes, my 4th grade computer science projects that were made in paint looked way better than this shit.

You gotta think. The military is made up from us citizens, I don't think the military would last long if they started killing civilians.

You are free to own tools of self defense because you are allowed to defend yourself. You are not free however to force others to pay for your poor life choices by forcing them to pay your medical expenses.

Implying the US government could win a war against 100,000,000 armed citizens and not be bankrupt in a week

According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which handles that registration, there were more than 3.1 million National Firearms Act-registered weapons in the U.S. as of March 2012. That includes more than 488,000 machine guns and more than 2 million “destructive devices” such as grenades, which are also classified under the law.

My question is "what happens when a government military strikes their own citizens within their own nation?"

Marine fag here. My higher ups have told us many times that they would disobey any order to attack United States citizens. Their higher ups have said the same thing to them, so on and so forth.. basically any order from the government to attack citizens would never make it down to the soldiers.

These gun control arguments are a bit silly.
In a real life scenario in which a (well equipped) government turns on it's people we have observed (it happens in the middle-east all the time with govts using US equipment) every time they are defeated by forces no better equipped than what the average American gun owner could acquire legally, or easily after a collapse.

You forget that high tech equipment requires huge worker/logistics chains to operate, and breaking this (what happens when the govt turns on its people) renders it useless.

What use is an advanced fighter jet, for example, when there's no-one to maintain it (Tires, mechanical repairs, software, etc), fuel it (and the entire supply chain that requires), maintain runways, etc. Any break in these chains renders it useless. This isn't an issue in conventional war as it's difficult for an external enemy to interfere, but in a civil war, large portions of these chains literally become the enemy. This is also assuming that parts of the military itself don't defect (they always do).

Theres also the fact that the purpose of basically any (#notall) war is rarely to kill the enemy. Typically you fight to actually control things/places/populations, which further limits the use of such technology (nuking a city you want to take and hold doesn't accomplish much).

There are many arguments one could make for gun control, but the idea that it doesn't offer an advantage in (or more importantly, from deterring) a rogue government scenario is laughable.

lol pretty much, its even funnier when pro-second amendment guys are healthier and better looking. The faggots who failed at these meme's usually have gauges in their ears and they think it makes them sexy with their fucked up earholes.

There's also the fact Russian and China would butt in a 2nd American civil war.

Same shit has been said by pretty much every soldier before every civil war.

In fact, just read this, basically makes my point but better.

it's funny. even when I was a hard lefty, I still appreciated how right-wing the military was. If for no other reason than gun rights.

Yeah, 2-3 trucks filled with riflemen can fuck up an airbase before it can say "afterburner".

The gun thing is pretty general, but this is the real reason why a US civil war would be a disaster for everyone. Unipolar word -> Literally everyone who thinks they have a chance will be pouring money into it for their chance to take the throne.

Government requires money to function. I dont.