KIMI NO NA WA

anyone planning on seeing Mitsuha again? in Atlanta? If so wanna go together?

Also which Mitsuha pose makes you blush the hardest?

>tried to find another user to see it with
>no one lives near me

might be a stupid question, but why is it playing in theaters again? Didn't it already go through like 6 months?

Amerilards have only just got it in theaters.

I'm sorry user.... I hope I'm not in the same boat

NA got it released in theaters, it did well and it was extend another week.

Im going to see it again this week if any anons are in the Boston area.

any NJ?

If I still lived in Atlanta I'd go with you user

I was thinking of going ot the 7:40PM showing in Wayne but yeah :(

>went to see it today
>accidentally saw the dub instead of the sub
>it wasn't actually that bad
Still gonna see the sub later, but if you've got no other option, the dub is pretty ok

Dang.... Where you at now?

I'm actually surprised how much I enjoyed the dub.

I prefer the dub to the sub

I'm in Atlanta, planning on seeing it again at least 2 more times before it leaves.

Midtown Arts Cinema? But then again I could use a bite at the same time too, and there's that place in duluth.

>Also which Mitsuha pose makes you blush the hardest?
Cake Mitsuha running

I do too user.

kill yourself my man

It would be so much easier to see it alone then to go along with some random user. For all you know he could be a total fucking autist and more annoying than just going by yourself. It really isn't a big deal.

Midtown arts, regal off i85, and Duluth are all good although Duluth is kinda closer.

My last dub was the GuP movie (which I also saw in theaters), so my expectations were pretty low to begin with. Still, it's refreshing to see some actual emotion from the English VAs and not have a 40y/o woman playing Mitsuha's imouto

In SF Bay Area some time next week.

how did they deal with the whole "watashi/watakshi/boku/ore" exchange in the film to translate it to dubbed?

They said "girl, gal, uhh guy". Not the best translation but acceptable I can't think of a joke aside from the dialect / accent thing.

If you're referring to the scene where Mitsuha first switches, she says "There was a girl... Gal? Guy?" or something like that.

Sure, Duluth works. Which showing then? I was thinking Wednesday

thanks mates

Could we do Tuesday or tomorrow? I actually have a concert for Wednesday. kik is casualatl btw

union here, closer to me than expected, i might watch it again this week,

I'm not sure what's worse, going with an autist or a normalfag. Went to watch it alone today.

I'll probably see it in Clairridge theater in Montclair at around 3:50 tomorrow.

Anybody in Cleveland?

>going to the cinema alone
Please don't tell me people actually do this.

I already saw it twice. Both times alone...

Honestly, I found it a lot more egregious with their translation for "kataware-doki," but I also don't see any other way they could do it. I don't like it, but I'll let it slide.

dub or sub?

Yah I can make that, it works.

Three for me.

There's nothing wrong with going it alone. What's worse is not going and missing out on something you'll love.

I've already seen it three times, and I'm planning on going at least six.

You are not alone in this user

I've seen it three times in theaters.

Once online with a friend.

Going to see it again tomorrow.

It was the third time going to see it when I realized I was hoping for the dub that I realized I like the dub more.

Anons, I'm from a no-name country in Europe and I am going to NYC on a finalist trip next week, is it airing there? And will it still be airing next week?

dunno about a smaller independant theater, but its leaving on the 19th in most places in the northeast

This is against the rules. Take this meatspace shit to /soc/.

Right! That's what I told myself at least...

The second time I went the ticket lady stared at it for a long time and eventually asked me "Are you by yourself?" I didn't know how to respond so I just said "Yup!" as happily sounding as I could. She then said "Enjoy...".

Is this a normal interaction or was she silently judging me?

Is it still airing on the 19th, or is the 18th the final day? I'm arriving at NYC late on the 18th and we probably won't get to do anything until the next day.

I saw it alone 5 times in London. Thankfully there are automated ticket machines so no having to deal with the staff behind the counter.

19th i think is the last date

I've seen it twice, both times I took a malefriend with me to go see it. I was thinking of seeing it again tonight from the rip online but I'm pretty sure it will decimate me this time. anyone else keep coming back to it like an abused spouse?

First time I've ever been glad to be asian. The audience was something like 90% asian so I didn't stand out going alone.

Are you still up for it?
Kinda, the first time watching it kinda broke me, but I really wanna see it again, just not alone.

There are lots of advantages. Probably the only thing I hate about being Asian is being lactose intolerant.

Went once with low power level friends to a dubbed showing.

Went again yesterday myself to a subed one per the website. It was dubbed. I'm going to have to drive to the Ritz 5 ...

Tuesday I have other plans, but tomorrow works. What time?

Honestly, should've posted this earlier. Today would be the best.

Might possibly go see it again sometime during the week. Alone or with someone I'm not sure. Either way I need more Mitsuha.

I was able to get past the first barrier but there is still a human to confirm the ticket. :(

Wellll we could do the 10:30 showing tonight if you're up for it at the regal in i85

Also looks like Duluth isn't doing any screenings after 2pm... We're kinda stuck with Regal 24. Wanna do tomorrow at 5:30pm?

where user?

I'm up north, not in GA anymore

I didn't expect to enjoy the film as much as I did.
My main gripe with the film would be how quickly Tessie agreed to blow up his dad's power plant. I was expecting like a fake bomb threat or small explosion, but he just blew the whole plant up.

Then why not the midtown arts cinema? That's a bit closer for me, at least. Regal 24 is a little out of the way.

Well, either's fine, really.

North Carolina.

Are you a qt gril?a boy is fine too

I work from 9 to 5. So that's my deal. The other thing is whether we go to sub or dub

If you live near Toronto, we could go together.

Obviously sub, no way I'm watching some 40-year old woman play qt mitsuha.

Huh, guess they're not actually showing it at midtown tomorrow. Lets go with regal at 5:30 then, like you said. I'll wear a blue shirt to stand out.

Regal 24 is doing a dub screening at 10:30 and a sub screening at 8pm
Regal Avalon is doing a sub screening at 7:30 and a dub screening at 10pm
Midtown is doing a sub screening at 7pm and 9:30pm

I'm good with all of these

Midtown is doing subbed actually. A 7pm and 9:30pm screenings.

Sure, then let's do 7PM at midtown then.

I'll be wearing a Chicago Cubs cap. My name is Alan.

where the floridanons at?

Where you watching it user? Kendall Sq.? Loews Commons?

How long is AMC going to keep showing? I saw it once in Framingham and they're still showing it. I'd be up for a Boston trip.

AMC seem to stop on the 19th
some smaller theaters will show it until the 20th,

I'm also Bay Area
but not a girl or qt

Its implied he hated the jobs his dad makes him do. He probably wanted to blow it up for a while.

I'll go with any of you if you're a cute/passable trap. I can buy all the refreshments and tickets, you just gotta hold my hand and call me goshujin-sama.

Where's the DFW bros at?
Anyone going to a-kon?

JUST A CITY BOY

BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT

HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHERE

Reporting in.
I prefer A-Fest

I was planning on Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline but could also do Kendall. Both are showing it through the 20th.

Both were good but Mitsuhas English voice was pretty bad when she talked softly, it sounded like she was trying too hard. But the subtitles had its own problems. "I shouldn't for her saké ." Hopefully, the subs get fixed for the BD release.

Well, they're showing it for a whole nother week in my city. I thought it'd be done this week, and got ready to get hit by withdrawal.

I'm scared. What happens when it actually does stop showing in theaters? I want experience the Keit-Ai just a little while longer.

Wait for the BD

I'm a boy (male). East Bay.

I just watched it for the first time. Really good movie. I loved the story and the songs were really good and made me excited. Glad it lived up to the hype.

Reporting in from Frisco.
Probably not.

I don't think I'll make it, user.

I did it. No shame

>Frisco
H-hi

Just adding that I'll probably wear something green, hope you can make it.

Not that user, but when are you girls planning on going?

Plano here, how's it going?

I don't think Shinkai have to worry too much for his next movie because as long as he knows what made his current movie successful and put that towards his next movie, I think it should be fine. Judging from his interviews, he tried to specially make this movie entertaining and make the audience very happy so, I very much believe in him.

Hello.

Pretty good, planning on going for a second viewing in a day or two.

i was thinking about seeing it at the regal off 85, but then i remembered 85 is gone because of crack-smoking chimpanzee arsonists and i already watched it on a plane

Nice, I still haven't had the chance to go see it myself.
Did you see it subbed or dubbed?

This Wednesday at 1:40, Sugarloaf mills AMC. Going to call ahead to make damn sure it's Subbed too.

stop pushing this dumb r9k meme faggot

Me and another user plan on watching it at midtown tomorrow at 7pm. Join us!