Fuck Sup Forums who else is left? Everyone we've thrown at him has been eviscerated...

Fuck Sup Forums who else is left? Everyone we've thrown at him has been eviscerated. Is there really nobody that can take this guy down? I'm beginning to think pol isn't full of majestic German Shepherds, but instead really really loud Dachshunds.

It's funny how everyone here thinks Destiny is a horrible debater and yet nobody can rise to take him down.

You're all either liars or cowards or both.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you ever get tired of spamming this manlet?

He has lost multiple debates.

Steven please leave. No one likes you here.

Who? Not trying to be edgy here. Literally have no idea who this is

The only debate he lost was against Dawson. All others have failed. Dawson wasnt even really debating, but vomiting history.

He's the guy that debated JonTron and then had the whole skepdick community up their own ass when Jon got blown the fuck out

When he gets turned into JF's paypig, will he plot another homicide like he did the last time his finances were threatened?

How does JF plan to do that inbetween fucking retards and sniffing his own ass?

hello T I N Y

Does anybody else notice how often this type of thing pops up? It's hilarious, but it doesn't slow him down. Do we not have any other tactics?

>be irrelevant as a streamer for awhile
>sc2 dies (never good at the game either)
>bad at league of legends
>losing viewership and dont want to go back to cleaning carpets for a living
>still have child support to pay from fucking some disgusting fat chick
>start "debating" like the chihuahua spic you are
>pay some indians chump change to viral you every day

anyone that pays destiny the slightest of attention is a shill. he's unbearable to listen to even before he started "debating" people and being extraordinarily opinionated. no one who goes to pol would seriously listen to that guy. wish mods would stop viral threads holy fuck

>Do we not have any other tactics?

tiny is terrified of real world consequences. He plotted the murder of a 12 year old because he was getting DDoS'd and couldn't afford the court fees. You should check his twitter and see how absolutely booty blasted he was when he found out he was getting sued, partly because court is expensive, and partly because there's a nonzero chance that JF will win.

Tiny has a long history of DMCAing videos that are critical of him, and has sued Aydin Paladin over literally nothing. It doesn't matter how amoral or how spergy he is, the only language he understands is money. He goes absolutely apeshit whenever something threatens his supply of Twitch welfare.

>Bitched out of debating Enoch
>Sperged out at Naked Ape
>Advocated for carpet bombing Mexico with Metokur
Some "Debater" indeed.

Alt-Right: "We should build an ethnostate for whites because white people make stable governments"....WW1....WW2.......hmmmm seems like someone skipped history class.

Why do I fucking come to this board?

He didn't want to debate a guerrilla. Makes sense. Enoch is fucking moron.

Naked Ape was too stupid to keep up with a basic conversation. He couldn't even address Destiny's points, he kept sidestepping.

>Implying carpet bombing Mexico is bad

Meanwhile in reality, these people you have "destroyed" are still alive and kicking, relevant, making videos, etc.

Only person I can actually give to you is Kraut, but otherwise nah

>fucking moron
Destiny is literally a fucking drop out that went to collage to study music. Fucking music. The only way he "wins" debates is gathering up sources he doesn't read and talking faster than the other guy.

We're talking about the race realist who fucks a jewish wife and betrayed Trump?

Talk about fucking embarrassing user. That dude makes just enough bananas to stuff his fat face with.

>make a point backed up by fbi.gov crime statistics
>NO YOU'RE RACIST I WIN
Yeah, JonTron was definitely BTFO. Saged because these Destiny meme threads are getting boring.

At least Enochs not a chi mo like destiny

The point is that Enoch is far better at actually debating than destiny is, hence him bitching out of talking to him.

Dawson’s IQ is like 185

I never claimed they lost their jobs, but their reputations have been severely tarnished. JonTrons most recent notable achievement is embarrassing himself on the internet after going through a time of very little content. Even race realists cringed at his inability to defend his own arguments and back himself into corners.

Everyone who has come at him has made themselves look like complete idiots save for Dawson. He's baiting everyone and everyone's falling for it.

I could probably destroy him in a debate; I have some dirty tricks up my sleeves. I have never watched him "debating", but you can't win against such tactics, at best you might not lose.

nerd

I know, but at least I get laid with real women, faggot.

Then step up my dude.

Get him to call me on discord and sure

What are the 3 smartest people Enoch has won against in a debate?

Lol fuck you coward, I'm not going do your work for you.

How am I a coward? I'm willing to do it, not just go out of my way begging for the guy's attention. At best, I'm lazy, I'll give you that.

I wonder who is behind the shilling of this brainlett in a manlett body.

Your ideals are being challenged and laughed at. You say you're willing to defend them but not willing to put effort in it. Why even comment? You're either larping or are a coward.

How are my ideals being challenged and laughed at?

Nice shilling you got there.

Who the fuck has time to watch all these 2 hour long "debates"?

I just watched the one with Baked and I want my time back. This Destiny guy is just a giggling faggot.

>SPENCER v BONNELL
NOW

Have David Duke, Chris Cantwell, or someone who knows what the fuck they are talking about deal with this trial size.

That whole thing was a joke. Bad example.

everytime he loses a debate he laughs it off with an okay or says the opponent isn't equipped for the debate and then hangs up. everytime he loses an argument and gets corned he says "no what? im just asking! im genuinely interested!"

if you can't see the sophistry he uses to cover up his failures then you're even worse at argumentation than him.

secondly, we've thrown a bunch of people at him like stefan molyneux and jared taylor but tiny bitched out because he would get exposed on his sophistry and BTFO so hard he has to kill himself. that's what he said after he lost his debate against the naked ape.

Everyone who has gone up against Destiny who was on the alt right or associated with the alt right has been btfo for the whole internet to see.

How does this answer my question?

>He thinks Destiny lost to Naked Rape

My dude you are not equipped to have a discussion with me.

he's started using the muh gdp argument that naked ape raped him on again on twitter

Do you believe in a white enthnostate? Do you believe blacks are inferior to whites? Do you believe Jews control the world?

Destiny recently proved his IQ is over 160

>afraid of going to court
>but sued aydin paladin
come on man at least get your shitpost consistent

Everyone who has gone up against Destiny who was on the alt right or associated with the alt right has btfo destiny for the whole internet to see.

>He thinks Naked Ape lost to Destiny

My dude you are not equipped to have a discussion with me.

i know you're trolling but maybe i can make this clear to others in this thread. just because someone keeps yelling that you lost, doesn't mean you actually lost. anyone can do that.

I have no fucking clue who any of the people mentioned in this thread are, but destiny will now be added to my filters because I'm finally tired of that name being spammed on here non fucking stop.

>White ethnostate
The possibility of one, the existence of one or the benefits of one?
>Blacks are inferior to whites
Some people are better in some fields as others. If you want to divide people based on skin color, which makes no sense in itself, whites tend to be better, on average in some fields and blacks in others. As for inferior/superior idea, it makes no sense if you look it from an evolution perspective, as there's no "end-goal" in evolution, but rather a constant quest to adapt.
>Jewish question
I don't believe there's a secret international Jewish organization ruling the world, no.

> H-he so btfo you guys! Alt-right down who else is left
It's like I can sense the nervousness in the order of words. If le alt-lite is so btfo why are they so much of a threat you need to try and disrupt Sup Forums

Tiny Steve takes on Quebec

Except on warski he just sounded like a little weasel the whole time. Weaseling out of every actual point in favor of playing find the gene

And then when Ryan Faulk came on he abandons a debate about race and goes straight to viability of an ethnostate, what Styx is hung up on

He's a little bitch that is above average intelligence, but stops short of being able to discern nuance from an opponents position. He's the kind of fag that doesn't try to understand or pretends to be retarded

Aka the worst type of person to talk to and completely fruitless and exasperating

Good thing IQ isn't important amirite fellow goy?

Naked Ape spent the whole time trying to attack a strawman he made of Destinys tactics, when asked to bring up specific examples when he was actually on topic, he choked. Destiny sperged out at the end sure, but Ape revealed that he has no idea how to argue aside from calling other people names

>t. destiny
Kys OP, you delusional faggot.

damn man you're really good

Ok so you're larping. Nevermind.

why does his jaw always move from left to right when he talks? that's what heavy drug users do

his IQ is really gonna do him well when i see him on the street and break his fucking jaw and snap his arm like a fucking kitkat

>Naked Ape spent the whole time trying to attack a strawman he made of Destinys tactics
No, you manlet-jockey pathetic loser, he directly countered Density's attempts at arguments, the best being when he demonstrated that a study Density brought up actually supported Ape's argument better than his.
>tfw you will never get to see Density and all of his shills lined up and executed ISIS style in 4k HD.

Get btfo, faggot

This.

What's the story of that sheik that funds Destiny because he likes that his ideology weakens society?

Like, it sounds like bs but then again I can believe it because Destiny does appeal to weak, impressionable ignoramuses.

PS: When is the court date.

Meanwhile, in reality: JF, AltHype, Ryan Dawson have schooled him embarrassingly. What kind of desperate pathetic loser actually looks up to this ugly manthing?

he is not above average intelligence he couldn't understand that economic growth and gdp are the same thing in the naked ape debate. All he does is study peoples positions then googles counterpoints.

Who the fuck is this cunt. This picture is weird, I'd wager he's a Manlet

You overestimate what average intelligence is

fair enough I suppose

Dude, there is no argument if you can't prove the viability of it. It's like communism, it's not viable and so it fails as an economic model. They couldn't get past this so they lost the argument. The major point was that whites, outside of apparent skin color, do not have an inherent identity. There is huge diversity within the so called white community.

The argument dissolves when your attempts to define whiteness includes Jews Asians and Hispanics, because that's not an ethnostate.

Is this the height of youtube discussion ?

Don't spill any milk on your shirt there champ

>it's not viable and so it fails as an economic model
And yet it led to the greatest flourishing of the West for thousands of years before our banker-controlled governments began to flood our countries with third world genetic waste in order to have more tax cattle.
>The major point was that whites, outside of apparent skin color, do not have an inherent identity.
Human racial genetics controls for much more than skin color, creationist. Especially intelligence and predisposition to political views, to name two of thousands. Why do you relish being anti-science?

I hate when you take the time to show people up but they just pretend to be retarded or whatever.
I agree with your values and thoughts on those subjects, nazinon.

There are hundreds of ways to define whiteness

>percentage of DNA shared with this group of haplogroups from Europe

Also to preempt and argument of arbitrariness, such a thing exists all over the law, because the line and the edge cases are not important. A category exists and can be judged despite not having defined borders

Jail sentences are arbitrary, for example

And when you say viability, what do you even mean by that? History pre current trends is proof of viability.

Explain specifically how he ''lost'' to naked ape. You can't. You're a brainlet parroting Sup Forums memes

Is Destiny a Nazi?

I don't like that destiny doesnt let people talk and if he does he interrupts them and shit talks them.
It's gross.

Who's your favorite eceleb? NoBullshit? Tonka? Sargon?

A certain race happen to be successful in a certain business and if they're not white, it's a conspiracy!!!!
That's why you tinfoil are autistic and low IQ as fuck

Why would you debate what you can batter?

>hes a little manlet creepzoid

Give me one example

>false dichotomy

you're delusional

The rumor is Destiny has gone full 14/88.

>strawman fallacy
Nice one.

What kind of desperate pathetic loser actually looks up to this ugly manthing?

He does this thing where he salad talks and starts rolling his head back and forth fast. Then he interjected over and over with bro and dawg.
I think he did it to naked ape and some others. I don't watch him much.

>someone was stupid enough to think they were making an argument with this fallacious post

What's with the kek flag btw?
Does he use Sup Forums?
I don't think his beliefs would align with race realism.

Also
>do not have an inherent identity
Relative to other races, whites have an obvious identity distinct from other races.
>diversity within the community
Differences existing in a category aren't automatically as significant as differences between categories

He doesn't interrupt any more than the people talking to him or then what is normal.
I'm a Sargon fan as well, after he wiped the floor with Richard, he gained some respect

Is this supposed to be /s? Because Mister Metokur fucking STEAMROLLS this fucker with little effort. He could say one word and Destiny loses his shit and studders and stammers.

Didn't sargon lose to that alt right guy?
It's real opinion based on who wins or losses maybe.

saged

He doesn't have any positions

I don't think others interrupt him. If have to watch some of him, but I don't really enjoy him. He's gross imo.

Destiny has stopped talking about politics recently, all he does is play league of legends now, I think he's been BTFO on race realism.

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

Sargon didn't try very hard. Some alt rightists are pretending he lost just because he laughed a lot at all the absurd shit Richard was saying instead of getting into some socratic debate at every insane, absolutely ridiculous point that wannabe tyrant was trying to make. Sargon got Richard to admit he wanted aristocracy, near feudalism, would enforce commie tier censorship laws, and had no regard for the most basic concepts of freedom. Richard Spencer also heavily implied it was a point of pride that America was originally created from bloodshed , ''blood and iron'' as he put it like a literal Nazi or fascist (and not just the SJW meme term)
So I count that as a win for Sargon, seeing as how utterly fucking batshit Richard was sounding