SOTD

holy damn this new season has been so fun. Most of the new shows have been really entertaining past the ep 2~3 rule. In spite of what pic related shows, even the least watched ones have been pretty good so far. (genki no Bahamut girl is great fun to watch.) and there are still some great shows to come.

What do you think anons? Is this by any chance the long awaited renaissance of anime? Did Kyoani finally save anime? Would it be correct to call this the Season Of The Decade?

>have been really entertaining past the ep 2~3 rule
>no show is past ep3 yet, most are at ep2
Guess I need a thinking emoij for that one.

Kyoani saved anime by not putting one out this season.

>select all the vehicles

Fuck you moot

piss off, teenager

But they ruined Sup Forums in the process. Whenever Kyoani doesn't have an ongoing season, Kyoaniggers just run rampart and shit up every fucking thread on the board. They need their containment threads.

>Select all the traffic signs

Fuck you hiroshima

>no show is past ep3 yet

Tsugumomo
GranBlue Fantasy
SnK
Gin no Guardian
Alice to Zouroku
Sekai no Yami Zukan
Souryou to Majiwaru

all past ep 2......

you better apologize user

>all these moonrunes

>They don't know how to use captcha 1.0

How can you judge the shows PAST ep3 when ep4 hasnt been shown for a single one yet?

Can't do it with appchan, or at least that used to be the case a few years ago.

read the mangos, user....don't be a fag

>still no kana captcha

Fuck you moot2

>shonen, shonen, scifi, shonen, shonen, fantasy, fantasy, supernatural, shonen, shonen, shonen
Natsume and Uchouten Kazoku are the only 2 things that might redeem this awful season.

>エロマンガ先生
CAN'T STOP THE NEW KIRINO

>I don't like fun things, the post.

Here's your (You), fag

>tsugumomo that low

I guess it's shit after all.

>Bahamut not even 300 followers
Sluts don't sell

Someone translate this.

There are only like 3 real good ones this season (not counting sequels or continuation from last season). But yeah i guess i agree that this is prolly one of the better seasons when counting the amount of watchable shows, i haven't dropped anything yet atleast.

english translation when>?

Most of it isn't even kanji, how can it be that hard?

i can only read hiragana and i cant even do that well.

i dont care enough to learn.

Too much Katakana.
If it were all Hiragana I could read it. It'd take like ten minutes but I'd figure it all out eventually.

A sequel from a flop S1, most people just pretend it didn't even exist and buy granblue instead

That's what you get for not using the Coogle reCaptcha add-on.

>most people just pretend it didn't even exist and buy granblue instead
But I really liked Rage of Bahamut S1!

Me too. I'm pretty hyped it´s 24 episodes at least.

It has potential to be the best season since some of what we saw in 2013. I'm optimistic.

you can't be serious, this is the worst season in the longest time. there is practically nothing worth watching.

I know, I want more dropouts and subas.

You say this every season though.

I mean, your taste is clearly so different from mine that trying to meet you half way by describing what this season's appeal is would be pointless. It's cool if it's not for you, but I'm hyped.

>muh 3 episode rule

>Tsugumomo
>can't type correctly
>redundant space breaking
>........
Fuck off.

It's ranking how many followers on twitter the show has.

Reminder that you can easily buy bulk followers for a very cheap price.

Kyoanihaters make shitposting threads as usual and so they have threads for them.