It’s 2018. Why is marijuana still federally illegal to consume and when will the USA stop trying to babysit everyone?

It’s 2018. Why is marijuana still federally illegal to consume and when will the USA stop trying to babysit everyone?

Reading this while loading a bowl, they're not babysitting me

Let women vote.
Expect society to continue to be manly.

Because stoners are degenerates.

Marijuana is pretty manly if you consume it before going to the gym and getting into a fight. You’re just misinformed on the culture because you’re brainwashed.

Because there are 3 worldwide anti-drug treaties

Because of religion.
Whe are agnostic so shitty morals are set aside and that alone allows us to consume weed.

Typical stupid Sup Forums comment, I feel sad for you

War on drugs supporters are one of the worst kind of people that you can ever meet.

because conservashits hate state's rights and individual liberty.

If you're posting on a Mongolian fisherman forum you are just as "degenerate" as the guy lighting up after a day of work.

I don't feel any way about you at all. I'd like it if stoners were rounded up and butchered to death, but it's nothing personal.

>one of the worst kind of people
At least they're not stoners, huh? Then maybe they'd actually be at the bottom.

>lighting up after a day of work
>a day of work
>after
1: Most stoners are unemployed and unemployable.
2: They don't wait until after, they do it as soon as they get out of bed. "Wake and bake".

>Cares about states rights when it comes to drugs
GAYS CAN GET MARRIED YOU BIGOT
BAKE THE CAKE

>Abusing substances is degenerate
Yep
I'm gonna need a source for those claims 1 and 2, other than your burnout friend.

>At least they're not stoners, huh?
I admit that dumb stoners don’t help matters, but the bigger point is the war on drugs is a lose lose for everyone except for the nazis that lock people up for it.

Congress isn't doing their jobs and it is stipulated by globalised trade deals to be illegal. Dank was legal here until Ronnie raygun exported the DARE/just say no movement.

>say the sky is blue
>"yeah I'm gonna need a source on that"
I'm not going to waste time proving that which you already know to be true. I bet you'd argue that most of them need it for medical reasons, too.

Americans love their tough on crime policies. Can the baby boomers die off already?

>I'd like it if stoners were rounded up and butchered to death
>being this pathetic

um, democrats lean to more government control.

drugs are the one thing repubs throw a fit about.

imo, trump will get pot removed from the federal level so states can properly legalize it if they want.

Nah, it's all a powergrab by the deep state, William Cooper's pale horse books goes into this.

thats like saying all drinkers wake up and pound alcohol.

just like any substance, it can be abused. if used like an adult with control over their own choices, its perfectly fine.

>trump will get pot removed from the federal level
I’ll believe it when I see it.

eating candy is degenerate

This. If I can take an edible and go to the gym, I'm not bored out of my mind and can exercise like a champ. If I smoke it though, half the I just stay on my couch. I guess I should smoke more sativas.

pls no bully I haven't smoked in a month.

>I'd like it if stoners were rounded up and butchered to death, but it's nothing personal.
You haven't actually considered the impact that would have on society, have you? There are millions of people who smoke weed. Where do you draw the line between a mother with a disorder who smokes marijuana on weekends so she can survive her work weeks and a kid who lurches from one high to the next and gives nothing back? Who gets to decide which of us dies and lives, and where is the line drawn? How are you going to kill so many people before the United States of America and the world decides that this form of genocide is simply unacceptable? Do you really want to destroy an industry that employs 10,000,000 americans, putting a large percentage of our working population into the poorhouse while conducting a campaign of violence, terror and mass murder not seen since the Soviet Union?

>All people who drink are binge drinkers and unable to do so in moderation
I need a source for that
>hurr durr the sky is blue

>All people
>being this new to baiting

You don't know any stoners. If you do, then I feel sorry for them, because they probably have no idea you want them all to die.

*most
The point still stands
Your generalization isn't proof

We need to start treating "bait" seriously and dismiss it. If the person insists after they've been rebuffed, just endlessly repeating themselves for replies, then and only then should they be ignored. But only after they've had their noses hit with the newspaper and been told to stop peeing on the carpet.

I think nick Diaz smoked weed before his fight with gomi. What a pussy that guy is huh?

I don't give a fuck whether it is legal or not, it was given to me by God and I will slaughter any tyrant that tries to deny me access to my birthright.

I like your attitude but you should still care that nazis are locking people up.

Never met a stoner who wasn't an unwashed mouthbreather.

>Using a generalization without any data to make a point.
That's ok
> Using the same argumentation for Alcohol to illustrate how ridiculous that is
Bait! Smack it in the nose!
Wew

Never met anyone from your country.

I used to be one of those guys that smoked weed and believed that successful people smoked it too and that it was harmless. The older you get, the more you realize that is bullshit in most cases. Everyone I know that's like 24+ and still smokes is a loser going nowhere. The drug just destroys ambition no matter how you slice it. It will make you content with a mediocre life. When yo see a guy thats like 30 still waiting tables, or living at home and working bum jobs he most likely smokes tree.

Those people should shoot the cops in the face.

Never met an alcoholic that wasn't a sloppy degenerate. It doesn't mean alcohol should be illegal.

You can have 1 - 3 beers after work with your dinner and not even be close to drunk. But all stoners smoke to get high, usually high as FUCK with the weed thats around today. You can't compare to two.

alcohol is PHYSICALLY harmful, but weed is MENTALLY harmful. Which is way worse.

Because it rots your brain you dongus

Just so you know....If you get a script for medical weed you cannot own a gun legally. Google it....

You buy weed from a dispensary...you're in the system.

>avoiding the question this hard

It causes schizophrenia and makes you more susceptible to gaslighting.

Because the DEA is fighting to exist.

It and the ATF exist solely to go against the constitution.

Alcohol is also more mentally damaging than marijuana, especially long term. This is fact.

Not a pot defender, but...

>government cares about its citizen's brain health.

Common core, alcohol, niggers, HFCS, trophies for failure, garbage television, importation of millions of low IQ brown people, universities as adult daycare centers, etc..etc..

You're delusional if you think weed is illegal just because it makes people stupid.

why you think they call it dope?

What’s more bullshit is locking people in cages for doing it.

I'm all for legalization, but from personal experience with the drug its far from harmless. I think more research needs to be done in how it affects the brain long term. I've worked jobs with life long stoners that are in their 40s and over, its not a good sight. They have clearly done damage, although they might have used other harder drugs as well.

And yes, weed is a gateway drug. When I was too young to buy alcohol, I got weed way easier. I got high before I ever drank a drop of alcohol. The type of young kid that seeks out drugs at that age is the type that will want further exploration.First time I smoked weed was in 8th grade with a good friend of mine, son of a doctor. He passed away of a heroin overdose at 22 and weed was his first drug.

reading these while packing a dab
>god bless America

>let's all be like California
>won't turn everyone into Californians
You guys are signing your own doom.

Weed make men pacified gay peaceful less confrontational and open to degenerstive life styles as well as retarded ideologies.

>weed is a gateway drug.
How old are you? 50?

It was a gateway because it was illegal you tard.
Getting it from a dealer exposed you to the opportunity to buy harder drugs, unlike a cornerstone selling beer.
Prohibition creates more crime.

>When I was too young to buy alcohol, I got weed way easier

thanks for admitting that a legal, regulated drug is harder for children to obtain

>When I was too young to buy alcohol

you wanted alcohol first, faggot. most homes have alcohol in them. alcohol is the gateway drug, dickhead.

Having fun is degenerate!! Especially if it's done alone in your home!!!

nice anecdotal story shithead it would be great if someone cared about it.... but we don't

I use it to relieve constant migraines and cluster headache flare ups that strong opiates don't even touch and I don't understand the culture around it.
It's effects are even more mild than drinking and people act like idiots on it for some reason.

Implying making a bunch of money is the only meaure of success while simultaneously ingoring the vast amount of stoners making 10's to 100's of thousands of dollars selling legal pot after successfully petitioning and voting to change thecridiculous laws in their states. Obviously making them much more successful and productive than your lazy ass posting on Sup Forums at 11am on a monday morning. If you want to see a degenerate look in the mirror and shut the fuck up about your ridiculouslt false measures of success.
Bait.

Reading these on the way to the weed store to legally buy dabs

1. The majority of men who work real career jobs in this country do not smoke, most have never even tried it

2. Monday is my Sunday, jackass.

>most have never even tried it
So something should be illegal if it’s not popular according to you.

Thats because marijuana is unregulated dipshit. Why couldn't you buy alcohol? Because its legal to sell to people 21+ noone wants to lose their legal source of income selling to a minor but people unafraid to sell illegal substances dont give a shit about age.
The only way to truly control drugs is to legalize tax and regulate them.

>The majority of men who work real career jobs in this country do not smoke, most have never even tried it
this is a retarded statement if you actually believe it. cannabis is the most widely used illicit drug in the world, relatively higher rates in the West, namely USA. Something like 1/3 of teenagers admit to using pot, some more regularly.

>kill yourself

Post sources to #1
#2 generalizations are pretty stupid huh...?

This

I know plenty of people who smoke and there are those who can control it and are successful and those who embrace the stoner culture and are dumbasses.

It's whatever you make of it.

Everytime I jump in one of these threads and start replying to the anti pot shills the thread dies...coincidence..?...idk...

>weed is normal guys
Fuck off nigger.

Oh look everyone the niggerguy is back. Hi niggerguy!

Both are pretty bad and both harm society

What a false equivalency lol. You think your shitty analogy lends any credence to the garbage you’re posting?

cannabis has been consumed for ritual, recreational, ceremonial, religious purposes for 1000s of years. No it's not normal though according to some idiot on Sup Forums

>assuming the same 10 guys post on Sup Forums
You really are a nigger lmao

Society was way better when normies were scared of weed

>We have been doing it for thousands of years
That doesn't make it right retard.

Booze is waaay worse than wee tho.

If you're gonna say that they are bad then we need to ban both...but we already saw what happened in the 30s.

Because it the long run it will make people go crazy
>I would know.

>Assuming a South Park reference is to be taken literally

>booze is bad
I never said it wasn't

Candidate for most retarded comment of the year fellas, this early in the year too. Bravo.

I went to 12 step meetings to quit smoking weed. I know, weird.
You would be surprised by the type of people who go to every meeting. You wouldn't expect these people to be stoners but they smoked way more than I ever did for like 30 or 40 years. Its strange.

Fuck off nazi supporter

Heroin is dope

Only niggers and degenerates smoke weed. We want these people to be in jail

at the very least it means it is normal and not abnormal, it is accepted and in some instances encouraged.
>right and wrong

right and wrong do not exist you fucking infant, they are in the eye of the beholder, no objective definition of what is right or wrong. also kill yourself after you have sucked your 3rd nigger aids dick today

There are far more detrimental things to society if that's your measure of what should be illegal why still are you wasting time on petty shit such as weed why not tackle gov. Corruption, pedophilia, debt slavery, outrageous interest on bank loans, undischargeable student debt, public desensitization to homosexuality and dissociative mental disorders like transgenderism, ptsd, anorexia and bulemia? Why waste time on picking low hanging fruit? Productive and semi-productive members of society whose only crime is escapism of the things I mentioned above? Dont forget drugs and alcohol aren't free people have to work to afford them. There goes your lazy stoner meme. Fucking idiot!

that doesn't mean anything to me. I cannot think of anything in the world I care less about than your 12 step program for quitting cannabis. this just means you are a weak willed person

Big pharma won't allow it.

i guess it's fine.

Lol I was right though huh niggerguy...?

>watching south park unironically

You’re next.

Pretty sure I know one of these pro weed faggots in this thread irl

This. Advocates for the war on drugs are just pharma shills. Facilitating the decay in trust that the American public has for the medical system.

>Nothing is good or bad
In order for a society to function it must maintain a good and evil. You can not just dismiss them