Re:Creators

What was the point of sending Mamika for the diplomacy talks? She's clearly very stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12756496/
blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/03/06/sword-art-online-chief-animation-directors-interview-shingo-adachi-tetsuya-kawakami/
washiblog.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/anime-production-detailed-guide-to-how-anime-is-made-and-the-talent-behind-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They weren't diplomacy talks. Hime wanted Mamika to wreck shit.

I think Hime is making all her decisions based on what'll get the most fights going.

>see new thread
>about to post link to other one made like 10 minutes ago
>turns out it was deleted
literally why? it was actual discussion
thanks mods, i guess

It seems Hime simply wants to cause chaos, it is also very likely that she lied to Magi/k/ Missle about her motivations.

>same animation director as GATE
>was also GATE's character designer
red's eyes really sold it for me, i knew i'd seen them before

Mods hate the edgelord. Only threads that open with cute girls are allowed.

Mamika a best girl that did literally nohing wrong

Why did she make this face?

Hime is right.

Because she saw her creator.

I did consider that she might have wanted a fight to break out, but wouldn't it have been more efficient to go meet the others herself if that was the case? Or better yet, to accompany Mamika so the collateral damage would be even greater?

She saw the MC of her story.

She sees her creator.

this pic doesn't convey my emotions accurately but holy shit if that's true...

The original character designer is still Hiroe, who probably also had much influence on the anime designs.
Also Reds eyes don't look at all like pic.

PS: Can someone calculate Reds height , we have the sword for comparison.

>magical powers that destroy things work
>magical powers that restore things don't
>magical powers that don't hurt (according to Mamika, and her reaction seeing the destruction caused by her attacs) now cause damage

I don't understand, it's like they have some kind of "only edge allowed" house rules.

You can bet it is mein niger.

Moeteora first to die.

Calling it.

Hime expected them to be moved by the pure heart of a little girl created by an old man for little girls but still enjoyable for other old men.

out of my ass i would say 1.70 or 5'7"

>her braids make a heart

CUTE

it was little things, friend. i felt like i had seen certain stuff in gate before, eyes being one, and the style of blushes being another

i had a hunch and it turned out to be right

also author-kun remined me of an itami with less hair

No.

Like 1,77m.

She's the designated plot explainer.

My calculations bring her height to around 1.75m. I don't know how much is that in burger units, sorry.

don't count the heels

>mfw she's almost as tall as me

1.75 is 5'9"

>5'9"
god, why cant the nips make a series with tall girls where that height isn't the focus of their character

>that scared look of despair
Is this gap moe?

Nobody dies.

Calling it.

My manlet feelings are getting triggered.

>I will never find a girl character over 6'3"

Being tall sucks.

>Red is 175cm or 5'9"
Now let's see if we can figure out how tall everyone else is.

MC already died and Hime was the one who wrote him back to life after his sister, who is Hime's creator, died which left her stranded in a dead end story. Now she's trying to save him again from 'something'.

I want to cuddle this Linkin park album

Is there a Mr. "user E. Moose" here? Your order of 2 tons of lettuce has arrived.

Hime looks like a fucking tank. I love that outfit so much.

Except Hime.

But due to her popularity, her previously unmentioned daughter will show up in the second to last episode and marry MC.

Will Hime go yandere for her creator, aka sota at some point?

But the animation director has no direct influence over the character designs, he is responsible that the charcters are on model and the consistency of the animation quality.
Hell the style of blushes only depends on the character design and the individual animator, the AD is only there for QC.

It is finally time.

It's a very cute album.

HIMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
strawpoll.me/12756496/
strawpoll.me/12756496/

Hime is focused right now on the recruiting, until everyone is gathered she probably doesn't care either way if they talk between themselves or fight. She will probably only interfere if someone might be killed.

Also she is picking characters for reasons different than the likelihood that they'll follow her, she didn't even research Selesia's world before entering it. Also if she wanted pure chaos she'd pick only unredeemable villains and battle obsessed characters.

If she just wants the gods to acknowledge the world of their creations like Meteora said, then she is consistent picking popular good and innocent characters for her riot.

Please calm down.

Don't fucking throw them you piece of shit, Im warning you

Alright guys, so are we putting our bets on Hime being some original character that MC made up in his dark chuuni days and has since tried to banish forever, or is she a heroine from the story he creates in the future?

I'm hedging my bets on dark chuuni days creation, since she's here to exact revenge on her master and his world for forgetting about her and moving on to other girls in manga, light-novels, anime, and video games.

>AD is only there for QC
????? ?

blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/03/06/sword-art-online-chief-animation-directors-interview-shingo-adachi-tetsuya-kawakami/

177cm for a LN main heroine seems already pretty tall isn't it.

>Even the Moe magical girl is taller than me

This seems possible.

>The reason MC can no longer draw is because he isn't actually the original MC

His sister was likely the one to either create her, or helped him create her.

Also, the reason he's having trouble drawing again is because Hime was the last thing they/he created before she killed herself. Hime is now trying to gather 'Inspirations' I'll call them, to help him draw again, since she wants to see him draw once more.

Magical girl was about to kill Red?

Now make one with centimeters, for civilized people.

Use cm user.

>She will probably only interfere if someone might be killed.
Both Mamika and Red were THIS close to biting the dust during the battle. And if the PVs are any indication, Hime isn't going to show up to break them up, Lancer is.

didn't she want to overthrow the world of the gods?
well there was Yuya that came out of no where and saved that red

i dont know what the average adult height is on a national basis but me and my sister are both just over 6', almost everyone feels short to us, and definitely the vast majority of characters in anime/manga/ln's

I'm still betting on the suicide girl/MC's sister being her creator.

MAHOU OF MURDER

>日本人の平均値は男性167.3cm&女性154.2cm

Yeah 177cm in Japan is like 197cm in your country.

>lancer lady is >6'
my prayers have been answered

and she looks badass, bonus

Red and Lancer are huge for 2D women. Normally they never go above 165cm for otaku to feel taller than they actually are.

>Beings being gathered into different dimension
>Each have a master that they'll most likely stick with
>They'll probably be split into teams or working individually once the "goal" of the anime is known.

So this is just Fate with cute/cool anime characters instead of historical figures, right?

I think she explained the plot well enough already.

And there's Google. Unless Google dies, she'll be the first to die.

>its to keep them in line with or below the average otaku height
i should have expected this was the reason

>just over 6', almost everyone feels short to us
Of course they do, because you ARE taller than the average of more or less all of humanity, and taller than most people by nationality outside a handful of the more northern nations of Europe. So yes, most people ARE shorter than you as a fact.

>This is the most skin we'll see from Hime

More like her creator is that girl at the beginning and they wear the same glasses and have a similar face I guess so she thought it was her?

Why are Yuya and Big Boss so fucking tall?

Goddamn look at all that luxurious hair.

Read the AD passage:
washiblog.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/anime-production-detailed-guide-to-how-anime-is-made-and-the-talent-behind-it/
Alternatively you can hover over chief animaton director in your link.
The original designer for Re: Creators characters is Hiroe, his designs got simplified by Makino(CD and chief AD) and Nakai just shares the chief AD with Makino.
Nakai just is there as a help for Makino, he needs to adhere to Makinos designs and check the frames for consistency.

Don't be so cynical. Cute/shorter girls are going to be universally attractive to most men, so 2D girls are created accordingly.
It's when 6'+ people who want a 2D waifu without being Lurch in comparison do they suffer, but they're consuming Asian media so they should have gotten used to it.

Just wait until the obligatory beach episode.

"Hey, you're my creator right? Well aren't you a fucking mess! I'm going to give you five fucking seconds to explain why you haven't finished my manga yet!"

I find that to be more erotic than any amount of skin she'd otherwise be showing.

This bodes bad things if Guts would hunt down Kentaro Miura for giving such an awful life and destroying everything he loves.
And then he forgives him because his creator shows him Idolmaster.

Cause I have better things to do

He'll just show her the touhou doujins he's done since, and they'll have a grand old time together.

I meant as an ultimate plot shield. If she was not near (like in another fantasy world) or if she was near and aware Yuuya would save her (or maybe she even directed him to where the battle was happening if she is full on keikaku) then there is no need for direct interference.
She never said that. She specifically says "revolution to your world" for Red, as in change the system of that world. That's achievable by what she said to Meteora, about remaking the world. She is probably ok with a character taking revenge against his creator though.

sucks since one of my tip top fetishes is a bigger girl

im thinking that one came about since i'm so tall to begin with, meaning taller girls are automatically harder to come by

i have gotten used to it, but that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to complain

Wait, Hime is basically Archer from F/SN. She's trying to bring all these characters and creators together and kill them so they don't continue ruining all the storybook characters and worlds.

I hope they don't have a goal or get their fates tied to their creators, besides the gun detective and lancer seem to have come out of a world of hurt, so that might be an indicator that it won't go that way.

>HoTD will never be able to beat up their creator

What would Panty and Stocking do to Gainax if they came to our world?

Reminder that mamika wanted to deescalate but the red brute just slashed her.

Mamika is my favorite murder

Hime can bring him back if her true power is destruction and resurrection.

STOP THE MAHOU SHOUJOU THREAT

175cm is ~5'7''

>thought it was a lettuce edit from thumbnail
fuck this