ALT RIGHT IS INTO ASIAN FEMALES

HAHAHAHAHA YOU CISMALES ARE INTO ASIANS, IT IS CONFIRMED.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FETISH, YOUR COUNTRY, EVERYTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6gAjiZ1eTU
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXrxii7Kbg
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ3qOxiO4G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Linda implying that asian women have no brain or are unwilling to use it
Denise saying that you're a pedo if you like asian women

alt-right: niggers have no brain
also alt-right: being attracted to niggers is bestiality

almost like both white men and women think of the other gender as race-traitors and hate each other for it. I wonder who or what could have caused this...

pix related

> hamplanet Denise Yates showing her jealosy already

reminder that there is no such thing as the "alt-right"

totally false

personally I'm not except jap hapas but those are rare so meh

now listen up bitchtits, my stronk white aryan genes aren't getting muddied up with stinky yellow drones. take your baseless propaganda elsewhere. or suffer my curse.

Only white men marry. White sluts fuck and have bastards.

I had an asian gf in HK, used to cook dinner every night and do most the shopping also hated muslims.

Hmm maybe because Asians still have cultural cohesion that promotes civilization not destroys it like American nog culture. I'm 35 and been around the world, still have yet to meet a white person who was actually truly racist and not just sick of the poisonous cultures taking over the world.

yes, I prefer women that don't look like complete shit after they hit 20 and take absolutely no care of themselves and get fat as shit.

keep crying, white whore. pic related, she's 37.

>implying asian women aren't goat tier
youtube.com/watch?v=z6gAjiZ1eTU

>modern journalsim
What a joke.

>the alt-right
invalidated. the alt-right isn't a group but leftists want to believe that there is an elite group of hackers and white supremacists causing all their problems. alt-right has always been an extremely loose ideology.

agreed. fucking a goat is probably still the better option

roasties getting toasty.

drop dead cracker white people advocate for bestiality and degenerate behaviour name one back country that advocates fucking animals and kids and same sex

How can the alt right be white supremacists like they claim if they are race-mixers?

>Asian women don't have brains
>das fuckin racist

cause they are inferior crackers. and they think that as

happa look white enough

Those roasties are maaad kek

Light skinned asians feel the same way, desu.

They are extremely racist against dark skin, but whites are good in their book.

It's probably because we are closer in genetics.

>Any woman with a brain is too uppity for them
Are they saying asian women have no brains.
Wtf that's so racist we shouldn't accept speech like that on a board of peace.

> They are virgins
> They cam handle real womyn
> They are pedos

Like a clock

kid looks white enough to me.

Who isn't

damn it Linda

oh noo :(

They aren't wrong though. Roasties are a bit uppity.

Yes! I love that tight asian pussy. Plus, asian women are so much more traditional and demure than white women.
>pic related

asian girls are kawaii as fuck bro
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXrxii7Kbg

All of sub saharan Africa?

Yes. Most of them already got blacked at some point.

Looks like a Filipino, they are the Mexicans of Asians.

It's just republicans and democrats.

The real life kizuna pic related

LIES LIES LIES

WHY WOULD YOU POST NYTIMES OR ANY MSM))) GARABAGE HERE?

ASIAN + WHITE = HAPAS HAPAS ARE WEAK AND INFERIOR

ASIAN WOMEN CARRY THE SAME DNA AS THEIR INFERIOR MALE COUNTERPARTS

DO YOU WANT A WEAK PUSSY BOY HAPA SON??? NOT ME!!!

>miscegenation is only ok when white women engage in it

This is what your grandchildren will look like. Give up White boy.

>it's not degenerated if my cock gets hard

Sup Forums everyone

You could, you know... COMMUNICATE with your white spouse and tell her not to get fat, fucking yellow fever retards.

Do they appreciate the irony of the racist stereotyping they're doing of Asian women while coming down on the alt right?

>women
>listening

Go ahead and tell a woman to stop overeating. Post results. I'll wait.

Fugly numale dad, watch his son to grow up even fuglier.

Just abort the boys, retard.

Holy shit are you dumb.

To be fair, the same thing is said about white women and black men on here.

Enjoy your divorce rape and subsidizing her becoming slam pic for every Chad lite on tinder

>know shitlib canuck
>brought back wife from China
>gets mad at all the other shitlibs making sexist assumptions about her

slam pig *

been there, done that

penis is too big for oriental pussy, only 7" and everyone of them cried

Just to put it in perspective, if your hapa offspring reproduced with a fully white person, and their 1/4 offspring reproduced with another fully white person, their 1/8 offspring would still be a mongrel. That's a lot of work for your descendants to undo.

>literally impliying asian women have no brains.

LOL. Asian women are probably on avg far more intelligent than white women

That doesn't work. Many people won't change their habits post marriage.

Asian females are subhuman, and whites breeding with them are race traitors. Your offspring will be asian 100% of the time.

Women can't handle the fact that men are biologically programmed to seek out the women who will provide them with the most and healthiest offspring. This boils down to young and pretty women.
Furthermore, men are biologically programmed to desire to protect their offspring and women. A tiny submissive babyfaced asian will hammer his protection buttons all day erry day.
The final element is seeking companionship. Men can fully appreciate strong women, but the interpretation of "strong" is different from roasties'. A strong woman is a clever woman who conserves her bitching to when it matters, every great woman has been a twofaced manipulative bitch, yet not rarely loved to the end by their men.

Am I the only guy around here who thinks Asian girls are not attractive? just because something's cute doesn't mean it's attractive.

It's literally not degenerate if you can build a good family out of it.
If your choice is between two marriage material girls, pick the white one.
If your choice is between eternal bachelorhood and asian wife, pick the wife.

That just means you're weak and beta. Your wife should be following your lifestyle, not the other way around. If you eat healthy and act like a real man, she wouldn't become a fat pig. But chances are you're a skinny numale or as fat as she is.

To put it in perspective Keanu Reeves is half white and half Asian so you can either get Keanu or Based Elliot on first mix

Mammals are genetically closer to their father tho

She's not wrong. Nip cunts all look like children and you are a pedonigger if you appreciate them.

Do hapas look white to you?

mutt detected

There are tons of /fit/ white women, even more than Asian women

Yeah tons of them know how to fit food in their mouths

Wrong. You are bringing more asians into the world, and if you stay monogamous (as you should in a marriage) it means you will never produce white offspring. You are better off not having children.

meme flag

sage goes in options field there young folks

All race related threads are just to slide the board

This is part of the D&C

Stop taking the bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ3qOxiO4G8
Don't most whites look like this?

Whites NEED Asian Power, so they are selling themselves for the overall gain.

>gf is Thai
>has an insane hip to waist ratio
>smallish, but perky and nice tits
>great ass
>does literally anything I want in bed
>gives a great massage after
>cooks fucking amazing food
>cleans the condo spotless
>can sing beautifully and is kawaii
>has a stable job in marketing
>fucks off when I want to get a drink with the mates
>never any drama whatsoever

Remind me again why I should care what bitter white women think

The last girl I dated was a big tittied asian

I have NEVER dated a big titted anything before this, all the white women had all very small cup sizes.

White women have too big a standard for us. They literally want us to be super heroes (but also Superman isn't good enough and they wonder if they can do better).

I'm sorry, I don't want my kids to be bugmen, but what can I do when wh*tes don't date normal guys?

You do realise that China's penile average is higher than America's, right?
All peer reviewed studies that is.

I don't even like asians and I've probably done more "alt-right" stuff than any of you.

>that video
Stop, my penis can only get so erect!

God said be fruitful and multiply.
God was OK with treating women like property.
If white society encourages women to act like they aren't property and become useless harpies then I don't owe them shit and will gladly have hapa kids

White roasties are so mad because of this. I love it.

>when literally white nationalists would rather race-mix than sleep with you

Why are they mad? Aren't they happy with the BBC?

MUTT

Look at these pathetic white guys
I'm a conservative redpilled white girl from Alabama, but I can't even tolerate white men. I prefer black men for a reason...
Once you go black, you never go back!

>This isn't white.

High light reflectivity.

White women want to gas this.

I mean, he's an actor and comedian that makes plenty of money and the kid is a superstar in Korea, so i'm sure they really care about your opinion lmao.

Santachan?

White "women" are butthurt again, at this point they are worse than black women. But Asians aren't the true threat to their pussy power

>those buttblasted white women
lmao the time of white roasties is over. every man of every race prefers asian women

Too much thinking kraut. It's an anime fetish, not necessarily an Asian fetish.

They're trying to ban sex robots and robo brothels because they'd rather go there than be with white women. I wonder how it feels to be below asian waifus and robo sex maids.

>new york times opinion section

Step aside, little black boy

I cant wait to get my qt 3.14 nip gf I hope she likes hugging my /fit/ torso

It's true. :)

People actually come here and post shit like this?
>You're just not doing it right like I am!!!

How stupid and narrow minded do you have to be to think the solution to every fucking problem regarding women is just "be more alpha"?

It's like how the people who think they are alpha by neglecting and abusing their gf actually get cheated on because their women are sick of getting treated bad. Do you not think their are other guys as "alpha" as you (probably much more), that are actually nice too who actually might be fucking your gf/wife when you don't know about it? It's especially easy for them to be nice since they don't even have to live with her. If I was a cunt and my boyfriend was a peice of shit like you, it would make cheating feel even easier.

Joan Jett is a hapa?

Make no mistake that every single guy that's nice to you, and has ever been nice to you was gay or out to get some of your sweet pussy
You're not interesting, you're not special, you're just a boring, loud, opinionated pain in the ass

People are just attracted to high iq, rationality, loyalty, and discipline. Asian women just have those traits, promiscuous obese white coalburners don't.

You forgot to hide your flag xir