Censorship in the ethnostate

Would Sup Forums support nationalizing the media and banning certain films or art if it was in a far right ethnostate?
Think about it, even with a new Reich, the jews could subvert the nation through television and the internet, thus the brainwashing continues.
How would you deal with this subject anons? Would you censor social media if you were king?

what other option is there?

give the jews a chance yet again?

Fuck off authoritarian kike
All you have to do is stop the degenerates from reproducing

>muh jooz
"look at this redpilled"
>muh whites
"shut up nigger"

Wiggers should leave Sup Forums

Cencorship is for communists

I wanna join the ethnostate but if discrimination against trans women is codified into law then I just won’t be able to approve of that in good conscience. Trans women have been through a lot and deserve a time of peace and saftey.

no shit the current state will try censoring its enemies

I just don't know folks, I've been troubled by this question the last few days, I've been an advocate for free speech and free media for some time, but the realization that people will accept anything they see out of that freaking box without question just makes me feel like the enemy will use this ignorance to his advantage
What could we do to fix this willful ignorance? Are most people just meant to be serfs?

naziarpers are niggers

Yes, the idiots who whole heartily support free speech are naive. You either are oppressed and cry for your free speech or are oppressing and silencing others.
The moment you let your enemy speak their mind to masses you lose.
>inb4 opinions and arguments
You don't get too many if any arguments from leftist's yet they voice their nonsense the loudest.

you don’t have to censor your enemies if you’ve cleansed your nation

And how did that worked out for you?

But the enemy exists all around the world, owning various media channels and such throughout the globe that could potentially influence our youth
Should there be some committee on 'approved' content? If so, who should be in it?

What? Are you kidding? Of course! I thought you all got the memo a couple years back.

Lurk moar, newfag.

Don't respond to trolls, hide and report all trans/furry posts.

Bump

Lol, what's a serf?

And then there are the lemmings, in their scores of mindless millions. When I say "mindless," I
don't mean stupid. I really mean "soulless." Some of them are intelligent, and some are stupid;
some are industrious and disciplined, and some are lazy and self-indulgent; some are reasonably
honest, and some are not; but they all are merely herd animals, without the human capacity for
making any independent moral or intellectual judgment. Apart from the herd they cannot feel or
think; they cannot exist. They are important, however, because there are many of them -- and
because whoever is pulling their strings, whoever is manipulating them, can make them all move
together in any desired direction.
I'm exaggerating a bit, of course. I'm oversimplifying the description of lemmings.
Lemminghood is not a condition which is defined with absolute sharpness. I have known
lemmings who were almost human, lemmings who were not entirely comfortable with being
lemmings, who really wanted to think for themselves and do the right thing but were afraid to.
And I have known a few who actually made the transition from lemminghood to humanity --
although perhaps they never had been real lemmings in the first place; perhaps they merely had
been running with the herd because it never had occurred to them that the herd might be running
in the wrong direction; perhaps all they really needed was for someone to grab them by the lapels
and say to them loudly and clearly: "Hey! Look where you're going. Is that really where you
want to go?" Maybe there are a lot more like them now running with the lemmings who just need
to be grabbed and given a good shaking.

>Would Sup Forums support nationalizing the media and banning certain films or art if it was in a far right ethnostate?
That's not how we'll do it. We'll simply find the degenerate piece of shit who created it and purge them.
The left WILL fall, and once it falls, we will never, ever let it arise again.

And I'm oversimplifying when I say that the manipulators are able to move all of the lemmings
together in any desired direction. Usually there's quite a bit of aimless milling around, and even
when the manipulators are moving the lemmings they generally do so in a way which is
deliberately not transparent. They like to maintain the illusion that there is no manipulation. They
will move some of the lemmings in a Democratic herd and some in a Republican herd, and they
will generate a lot of smoke and sparks to make it seem that the two herds are opposed to one
another when they're really moving in the same direction. Then when the lemmings as a whole
are not happy with developments, those in the Republican herd can blame those in the
Democratic herd, and vice versa.
Anyway, that's roughly the way we're divided up: those who care about the sort of world we'll
have in the future, and those who don't, with the latter vastly in the majority. But all of us
together -- the caring and the uncaring, the pure in spirit and the corrupt, those who are racially
conscious and those who think only about their special interests -- all of us together are headed
for extinction. We are headed for extinction because the White birthrate is far below the
replacement level, the miscegenation rate is way up, and the sewers of the non-White world are
flooding America with their Brown and Black and Yellow filth. These trends will within the next
few decades make us a minority in the continent we took away from non-Whites. And if we want
to have a clear picture of what that will mean, all we have to do is look at what is happening in
Rhodesia and in South Africa today.

Political Speech should be completely free. Art, Film, Music, etc. should have to comply with obscenity laws which prevent the glorification of any of the following:
>premarital sex
>adultery
>homosexuality
>criminality
>drug use
>universalism/humanism
>pedophilia
>bestiality
>transgender-ism, genderfluidity, etc.
>communism
etc.

Libertarians don't realize that life is downstream from art.

Burn it with fire.

It really is no exaggeration to say that the
average lemming in America today has been pumped so full of artificial guilt by the media that
he is uncomfortable even with the thought of being White. Many actually are ashamed and feel
that they should do penance. I see this sort of thing every day. But the media describe
this as "hate propaganda" every time, and the lemmings respond the same way. They really are
apologetic about being White. As a race we have become a moral basket case, and in evaluating
our prospects for the future that is something we must take into consideration.
Finally, we can look at our situation from a political perspective. If, 300 years ago, while a group
of White settlers were in a frontier fort fighting off an Indian attack, some liberal in the fort had
thrown down his musket and started whining that it was "racist" of us to defend ourselves from
the Indians, that we ought to throw open the gate to the fort, invite the Indians in, and tell them
that we wanted to be their brothers, some sane man in the fort would simply have taken out a
knife and cut the whiner's throat, before going back to shooting Indians. And that would have
been the end of it. That was the politics of our situation then. Politics was local, and it reflected
the feelings of the people, which tended to be reasonably homogeneous and in close contact with
reality: which is to say, their feelings tended to be oriented toward survival. The lemmings, who
made up the majority then as now and always, adjusted their thinking to that of the local leaders,
who for the most part were the natural leaders, the men who were respected by those in their
communities because of their wisdom, their character, their success.

I’m not a troll! :’(

If we go by Richard Spencer's policies - Anything the one dissagrees on with the `new aristocacy` will be censored.

DO NOT support Richard Spencer he's in fact WORSE then sargon.

Imagine not wanting to censor leftists and degenerates.

Who are these faggoty johnny-come-lately soyim that are polluting our precious airwaves?? One shouldn't listen to such filth without at MINIMUM reading Mein Kampf, GLR's White Power as well as listening to his Brown University speech, and WLP's Who We Are- as a baseline. Otherwise, you're just a bluepilled faggot like the rest of 'em.

This is what I've been talking about, the image of the 'fascist demagogue' has ruined the right since WW2, and has been haunting us ever since with Hollywood ood and psy-ops,
It all comes down to this: is the common man self aware enough to make his own choices, or should he be low key guided by the hand into making the 'right' choice?
With Mr Rothschild running the media, I think we don't have much of a choice, do we?

The solution to degeneracy is (non-subversive) education, not censorship.

The left doesn't like to admit it, but they advocate for censorship. Don't be like them.

Ban the promotion/depiction of LGBTBBQ stuff and everything would sort itself out.

Yeah, but the boobtube and the internet are constantly creeping up at the youth in ever decreasing ages, now you see even little kids having their own tablet at the age of 5
Can we really trust the normie to dodge the psy-ops? After all, if he could, we wouldn't be in this place now would we?

Imagine not wanting to exterminate them.

If you eliminated sexual and moral degeneracy, race-mixing, and kept gore at bay on the goytube, we'd be fine. That being said, to get to the point to where that is practical, we are at war and require a wartime-type government for the benefit of the Volk- dictatorship during times of war, patrician senate during times of peace- and we are not at peace until the threat of Juden is nothing but a memory and the last subhuman perishes from this earth.

bump