Next president of USA

Next president of USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4kKUpxKlmlA
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
youtube.com/watch?v=CNsCwg5MxP0
youtu.be/gTV_pJBkizI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would eat his ass if you know what i mean.

LITTY POST BRO

Who will he run against?

The Oprah Rock Ticket?

youtu.be/4kKUpxKlmlA

same desu senpai

I agree.

Fuck that cock sucking rock.

Why not just post Terry Crews himself instead of beating around the bush?

Pretty autistic, but gave a chuckle.

HOLY SHIT THE ROCK ETERNALLY BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!?!

he's baaaaa-aaaack

Wait until they ask him to submit to a drug test

This is never gonna happen. First of all, anyone from Hollywood is automatically damaged goods for at least the next two election cycles. Even if the Rock never actually worked on a Weinstein production (to my knowledge he hasn’t) they still by necessity cross paths or run in similar circles. All an opponent would have to say is “Dwayne, for years you were the one of the highest paid movie stars. For most of that time Harvey Weinstein was arguably to most well known and powerful executive in Hollywood. How could you not know? Why didn’t you use your influence and high-profile platform to call him out/draw attention to the issue/whatever. If there was anyone who could take a moral stand without risking their professional career it would have been you, so there’s no excuse. You asshole.”
Second, the Rock is clearly not a moron and thus for him to leave Hollywood for the perpetual monkey shit-fight that is politics when he easily has another 10 years of being getting A-lister money and roles is retarded. If he ever does this at all, he will do what Arnold did and leave movies once he becomes too old to credibly play the lead carry an entire project on his brand name alone. That likely won’t be for many years given his current age, drawing power, and workrate.

Can you further elaborate it? How would you prepare human meat for food? And why ass?
get rid of the accent and the nasal voice and you're gold

lmao wtf is this post

Sarah Palin 2020. Burgerland is stupid enough.

Dwayne will be a great summertime President, and he'll be running for the fans, not those critics and haters who are out of touch with the American people and just don't get it.
#litty
#dwayne4prez

I'd vote for him you jabroney.

GET LITTY

President Camacho.
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

I hope he runs. The amount of votes he will take away in the Dem primary, or the GOP primary if that’s the party he chooses, will infinitely help our cause. And if he makes it to the general, he will get torn to shreds - from drug testing, to illicit past, to shows/movies where he promotes misogyny and drug use, to knowing nothing about politics, foreign affair, taxes, infrastructure, etc. just killed. He will lose so much muscle mass because he will be so stressed out and working so hard, he will have no time to workout. So he won’t even be eye candy by the time the election rolls around.

Nah fuck this guy. He plays the whole "gee i'm just a middle of the road guy" but fuck the bullshit.

I could absolutely see him running for Gov of Florida or California in 10-15 years though. President is a tall order.

I would vote for The Rock if he went in as a Libertarian or Independent.

Can't wait for PieGate when they play all those songs about The Rock loving pie.

I would love to see him become President. The world is going to shit anyway so might as well go to shit in comical fashion.

>I could absolutely see him running for Gov of Florida or California in 10-15 years though. President is a tall order.

He'd be infinitely better than the next crop of assholes running for office in California

Working with the WWE is a prerequisite to becoming president.

Another Mutt. I'm shocked.

This is the littiest post I've ever seen. Keep them coming my bizarrely autistic friend.

Honestly that’s probably the worst anybody could dig up on him - he’s pretty much a fuckin boy scout compared to most people who run for office.

Kanye West

t.critic

Trump followed by TheRock followed by Terry Crews.

Idiocracy wasn't a movie, it was a prophecy.

>Any celebrity can do what Donald Trump did

>next USA president is a professional hollywood actor

The Rock is smarter than Trump

>neva been dun bef-

a rock* is smarter than Trump

PRESIDENT DWAYNE ELIZONDO MOUNTAIN DEW HERBERT CAMACHOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=CNsCwg5MxP0

Dude's a roidy roider. Cheaters never win, man.

hehehehehehehehehe

He should be Oprah's vice president.

Do: Travel to all 50 states building support, instead of only six.

Do not: Alienate fat bodies and the weak. Instead, inspire them to better themselves.

Hello Meltzer! Tell me more how The Rock (who thought that Baywatch, Rampage, and Jumanji movies were good ideas in 2017-2018) is smarter than the man who turned a real-estate business into an international business empire worth billions.

He inherited a vast fortune, Trump is as daddies money as a person can be

Getting TRT and going to anti-aging clinics is very common among celebrities. You can get legal roids if you have the cash. Hell, if Rich Piana can be a patient at one, anyone can aslong as you know the right docs.

He has a better shot than anyone connected to the DNC

Better than Clinton or Oprah, if you ask me.

My fucking sides bro. Keep the autism flowing

CAN YOU SMELL

WHAT LEGISLATION

THE ROCK

IS

COOOOOKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG
O
O
K
I
N
G

I thought he was maori

The pebble

candidacy ended before it began

fuck the rock

Half samoan
Half black (canadian)

His dad is Soul Man Rocky Johnson btw

Will he pass the steriod test?

Steroid tests can’t even pass Dwayne Johnson, so I assume he’s good

No.

based user

not illegal. just alot of professional trouble if youre dirty in a genuine sanctioned sporting event

#heknew

no.
he will be the vice president.
zuckerberg/rock 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

>he did it
>absolute
>mad man

stop advertising your shitty youtube channel you fucking slav

because why not

#trensteroidsnotnatty56percentdegenerate

Amazing

>le 46% face
EL MONSTRUOSO

wtf I hate the rock now

uh oh

>I hope he runs. The amount of votes he will take away in the Dem primary, or the GOP primary if that’s the party he chooses, will infinitely help our cause. And if he makes it to the general, he will get torn to shreds - from drug testing, to illicit past, to shows/movies where he promotes misogyny and drug use, to knowing nothing about politics, foreign affair, taxes, infrastructure, etc. just killed. He will lose so much muscle mass because he will be so stressed out and working so hard, he will have no time to workout. So he won’t even be eye candy by the time the election rolls around.
t. Hilldawg fan in february 2016
You can get some nasty surprises

this

Goddamn it pajeet.

Idiocracy

Who jizzed on his top?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN The MAN, the MYTH, the LEGEND! kek'd

Ain't he part white as well though?

'Murica did.

We're all just so excited!

Would be fun to see him stand next to other world leaders, tfw buff real 56% face becomes the president.

The memes and reality coming together is something else boyos.

thats pretty fucking autistic. And the worst part is that people might actually vote for him because muh celebrity. Wouldv'e chosen him over trump though. Why can't amerifats run good presidents?

youtu.be/gTV_pJBkizI

fk u

youtu.be/gTV_pJBkizI

rooo

no. works better when english isnt first language. also coins more autistic than you.

The madman returns.

>worshipping a turk
current state of ameriga glap glap glap

again, no. rap sucks the fucking rag. and so does whitey acting like a nigger. if coins were actually to pull it off like m&m then it would actually suck worse than his 80HD accented stammering stream-of-consciousness.

He is a pedo satanist

Oprah would slow The Rock down.

>He's going to pull plenty of Dems because he's not Trump and he's on TV
>He's going to pull some Trump supporters when he changes his name to "Dwayne the Swamp" "The Rock" Johnson
>He's going to pull the libertarian crowd by making Gary Johnson his VP
>He's going to pull the LGBT crowd with his slogan, "Two Johnsons, together, for the first time!"

I don’t think so, no

My nigga coins

Yeah nah, look at his Dad, he certainly like most North American "Blacks" is partially White.

bingo. It will come out to the surface user. It always does.

You faggots are in a slide thread. This meant to distract us from actual happenings and our mining for truth. Sage goes in all fields

Why does every famous nigger bleach?

it's america got LITTY

Also his youngest daughter has blue eys meaning he definitely has some caucasian genes.