>Favorite Series?
>Favorite Episodes?
>Favorite Movies/OVAs/TV Specials?
>Favorite songs?
>Favorite Jacket?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQI2_4oUjsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we really need a lupin general here? It seems like there's a thread every day, of:
>who likes lupin
>anyone?
>guess not
>bump
With the same pictures.

>It seems like there's a thread every day
except when there hasn't been a Lupin thread in about 3 days.

If you don't like it, you don't have to take part. These threads always start off slow but a lot of times last over 24 hours.

started posting thes earlier but never got around to posting the rest

Just finished watching The Blood Spray of Goemon. (Subs are out for it finally) Was pretty awesome.

Sheeeeit. I'll just wait for an official release. I did the same with Jigen's Gravestone

Nice, I'll check it out

>Subs are out for it finally
Woah I guess I'll go watch it.

Is there a picture with all Lupin redesigns?

there's this one but whoever made it chose pretty random shots for all the pictures. I like OP's picture because it looks like they were specifically chosen. None of them are making overly exaggerated facial expressions. I wish someone would take the time to do that, but for now this is pretty much all we got.

I don't see the difficulty in finding somewhat normal images of Lupin if you're gonna take the time to make a list like this.

>The Secret of Mamo it's the only thing who resemble the most the original manga we will ever have

>lupin he's a nice man
>he's cool, he uses Walther
>the machine cries, bang bang
>nice man, yeah he smiles...sometimes
>yeah he's lupin the third
>go, go man you got to...feel it.
>he get's angry sometimes
>but he's a groovy guy
>yeah lupin, you're great
Green Jacket series is the masterpiece of all time. Charlie Kosei theme music is batshit insane and glorious.
youtube.com/watch?v=DQI2_4oUjsg

I wont lie. Even though I love Green Jacket and it's my favorite series, I fucking hate the music. It's just the same 1 minute tracks played over and over. They're so simple and dumb. Even the almighty Nice Man Meme song is retarded which is why we love it I guess.

Nothing beats Yuji Ohno though.

It is pretty cool that someone posts the collages I made. I made some for The woman called Fujiko Mine today.

Went to my family home and tried If the Vcr still worked. This was the 1st casette I got in my hand. Oh, the nostalgia...

Dang

Is there a watching guide somewhere? There are just so many series I don't know what to watch.

Last one, I hope someone likes these.

here, bitch.

>Watch some of it
Not very helpful. Thanks, nigger.

It's not suppose to be taken literally. It's more of an option since the series is episodic and you don't need to watch all of it. Some people don't want to invest in the time in watching hundreds of episodes. If you aren't one of those people, simply watch all of it.

Honestly, I love Yamamoto/Koike Lupin the best, although I think that there will be one addition into this particular branch of the franchise at best since it really fucks up with its characters. Mind raping Fujiko, almost killing off Jigen and basically crippling Goemon in the latest movie. I think it would be nice to end this venture with one last movie where Lupin and Zenigata would take the center stage bringing this chapter of extremely stylish and best Lupin to the end. Funnily enough, I love somewhat competent Zenigata in this iteration since seeing him accomplishing stuff and acting like a serious detective makes him even more moƩ.

The feeling I get from the movie, that's it's a set-up for series.

There was Mamo shown in the end of Daisuke Jigen's Gravestone, somebody brought back to life/hid Hawk...there is some bigger thing going on in the background.

Koike's take on the Lupin series is pretty great, but in no way do I think it's the "best". Not even close. it just messes with the characters way too much. Lupin feels watered down in terms of personality, and Zenigata is too boring. Zenigata doesn't have to be a bumbling fool, but at least keep some of his characteristics. I don't care for a more serious iteration if it means taking away what's been keeping the series going for over 45 years.

While we are on the topic, does anyone have the new movie's OST?

I know you can order it online not that you're going to. You can hear the sample tracks though. The OST itself isn't all that great to be honest so no point in wasting your time. There's something about Koike's choice of music that turns me off. Needs to be more Jazzy in my opinion.

I want it just for the ending song, to be honest.
Otherwise...it was pretty meh, with the exception of the acoustic guitar when Goemon goes up against Yakuza.

want to keep the thread going but real tired. Will be back later if thread is still alive. I have faith in you guys

>Jotaro Kujo
>Yoshikage Kira
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>DIU Episode 35
>none at this point
>Great Day
>none at this point

Good luck