Official gun of Sup Forums

Steyr handguns and rifles are /ourgun/. They're reliable and A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C.

All our RWDS will be equipped with a Steyr M9A1 handgun and a Steyr AUG for close quarter combat and clearing buildings of nogs and kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Bubits
youtu.be/vXLRYf9EV2Y
youtu.be/7_8BzXING-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FASHWAVE

Artic AUG symbolizes the white race.

what handguns do they even make that are relevant?

Only gun i want is broom handle c96 mauser

Supposedly a favorite of winsto churchill

Yes buy our guns

BRAAAAPPPPPP

Dont b jelly

What about FN's or HK's?

This. I have the money to get one, I just live in shit hole Cali. I took the day off from puking, I'm going to apply to jobs.

What's the trigger pull like? It looks like it would be terrible

The Steyr M9. It was designed by Glock engineer Wilhelm Bubits as an improved Glock and was supposed to be Glock 2.0. However, Glock decided it wanted to keep it's crappy design and shit trigger so Welhelm sold his designed to Steyr. It's basically a Glock with a better trigger, grip, balance, more reliability, and better AESTHETICS.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Bubits

Aye aye.

If you're a retard you'll end up going full auto, happened a bunch during conscription shit was hilarious.

I would get an AUG if they weren’t so darn expensive, A3 version. Steyr handguns are great but I’ve never even seen one irl.

I want an Aug so bad, can't wait to leave CA

Yeah the trigger is interesting - pull it halfway for semi and all the way for full auto. Any bull pup trigger is gonna be heavy though.

I want one too. Why are they so expensive? Shouldn’t they be around 1200?

Remember Sup Forums your gun is your sword and without your sword you can't fight, you can't win, the day of glory will come.

>no vector

Such a pity

plastic trash

>bullpup meme
Wait let me guess, the AR platform's international preference by special forces groups is a Jewish trick.

Which one are you referring to? Even a moron with under 80 IQ can operate both weapons easily.

STG 77
I was talking about t*rks here they're not exactly the smartest of the bunch and can't control their hands apparently.

Guns? Haha no thanks, I'm not a pussy. I prefer my good ol' razor sharp katana. I'll fucking cut you into peices before you'll pull the trigger

Ntw-20 anti-material rifle

bullpups are for euromanlets who need small LOPs. men use standard forward action rifles.

>iq over 80
>austrian bundesheer
choose one

Doesn't look futuristic enough

>wanting a meme gun

youtu.be/vXLRYf9EV2Y

Cheesy promotional video

youtu.be/7_8BzXING-A

Churchill ruined the world.

>pulling in halfway is semi
>pulling all the way is fully auto
>being this fucking disgusting

pols ceremonial weapons is the k98k

our mbr is the SLR because it rhodesian, 7.62 an aesthetic

our tank is the leopard because it has a square turret like the tiger 1

we use the mich helmet and wear grey uniforms

True, but can you change the barrel using only the bullet as a tool?

At times I've wondered if some sort of hybrid electric trigger would be beneficial for semi-automatic AUGs. A nice match-like trigger pull for the trigger's first stage if everything is operating properly, but the ability to fall back to fulling pulling the trigger to that second stage to manually fire the weapon if the electric first stage fails for whatever reason.

Friendly reminder that owning a firearm is the responsibility of every red-blooded, free, white male and there's no excuse for not having at least a $350 AR-15 if you're an American.

Sad, that the Jude Kreisky leave our Bundesheer only able to recruit the Untermenschen.

H&K usp in .45

>Official gun of Sup Forums

>RWDS
Does this meme have a particular origin

DAT logo has to be a swastika tribute. This is another reason it's /ourgun/.

>no edgy skull balaclavas
Come on now, gotta go full retard.

so...when are you issuing them out OP?

Or are you just a faggot who can't find /k/?

i kind of like and not like the plastic... erm... wtf is that? frame? casing? protector? just how much of that gun is plastic? can I drop it? does it melt if i leave it in the sun? steyr pls

Steyr AUG was the rifle of choice for the German terrorists in Die Hard.

you can throw this thing around 24/7 and it still will be spot on. the one i had in basic training was 12 years, looked like it has been used for 20 years and never had a single malfunction.

The best looking bullpup is the Tavor, even if it is kikeware.

I would like one of these.

I dunno man, between this and a Sig 225/226/228/229 or smth I lean towards a Sig

>does it melt if i leave it in the sun?
It's not a G36 mate :^)

>buying S&W ever after they sold out to the Clintons

S&W needs to die already. Sigs are good though, also an acceptable RWDS sidearm.

I'd go the mountain jew route over the Austrian one.

This
>>/k/ is thataway faggots

Better than most bullpups, but still horrible.

Progressive triggers are one of the worst inventions. With open bolt SMG it is tolerable, as those have really heavy triggers by default, but in rifle it is bad idea.

I'll take a P226

> A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C.
Damn straight they are.

Nice try Aussie fag take your gross bullpup somewhere else

what is that anime from? pls
oh that's good. how hard is to hold one of these pups in one hand? i am a big fan of the proper length barrel but, even with plastic, mostly everything is behind the trigger and i can't imagine how easy it would be to shoot while carrying something in the other hand (the AK and M4, only bigger guns i shot, are very well balanced)

Are you trying to make us hit the bank?

Choose CZ. About as good as a Sig for half the price.

What the fuck are you on about, the thing looks like piss
Pic related is, always has been and always will be /ourgun/

Agreed

Given personal experience with usp I'd trust my life to nothing less than h&k

Besides mp5 has opened more domes than a brain surgeon

i think this is one of the best looking handguns ever produced

>bullpup rifles

I don't think so

Bullpups are for homosexuals.

>tfw austrian and did my duty with this beauty

>nothing less than h&k
You H&K faggots are the worst. Almost as bad as the CZ and Glock dick riders.

The AUG is shit, it's all about the Desert Tech MDR

The handgun should be the CZ P-01 Omega for concealed purposes.

Zastava NPAP AK-47 variant rifle. All you need. Fuck your american synthetic plastic AR shit. I can bury my rifle in the ground and it will work.

And a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready as a full combat pistol.

>CZ 75
how much for 3 crates?
btw I love the one in the pic but can imagine it's as expensive as the 225

Get on my level

This! Nothing is more aesthetically pleasing than a 1911. Classic Americana anons.

F2000 is most aesthetic. It looks like a sci-fi gun, but still kills people.

mp5 and mp7 are really sweet, dat 90's vibe mm (not to mention select fire which just works)

THIS. Truly /ourantimaterialrifle/. Will completely fuck any nog technical with one clean shot through the engine block.

It'll still be a pretty hefty sum of money, but comparing the price of a Sig P226 ranging from $1000-$1400; the CZ P-01 is $627 with the Omega Trigger system and SP-01 is $723.

calico arms?

pfft, he thing never worked as good as you would like, ok to have for the target plinking and I think government clapped down on short barrel models because gangsters and their 9MM 100 rounds under the overcoat

I think most gangsters would prefer a more functional weapon

why not a shrunk down thompson?

bullpups are for guys who like it in the rear

I agree. I grew up watching them in movies. Just the H&K fanboys are a bit much. My next buy will more than likely be a USP45

FUCK OFF JEW. STEYR is very unreliable rifle. Jihadists in Syria did a review on the Steyr and said is was shit. I love to see jihadist killed by the tigers but they know when a gun is shit or not.

anything sexier than tiny bullets that go through everything?

>The AUG is shit, it's all about the Desert Tech MDR

I had to serve in the Austrian army for 9 months and I tell you, the StG 77 is the only working equipment the Austrian army has. It actually is the best bullpup out there by far.

It is light, it is lego. it has a sight for no-gun faggots like most draftees and you can shoot people while inside a building. It will come in handy in the next civil war.

Very important thread for the ethnostate!!!

Don't something like 40 percent of Austrians own a firearm? Given that only men seem to own guns anywhere, that's more like 80 percent of your draftees having shot before. Probably even higher considering the gun avoiders are going to pick the civil service and not the mountain nazi army

I PRESENT YOU

>THE OFFICIAL RIFLE OF Sup Forums

Oku-sama wa Joshi Kōsei

>garbage bullpup trigger
>garbage striker fire trigger

no fucking thanks mr noguns

>tfw that's legal in england
>but a .22lr pistol isn't

Y-you too

I say we need to use the AR-15 styled rifles.