Do you guys really think Russia doesn't have agents posting here?

Do you guys really think Russia doesn't have agents posting here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQwrUMDS_iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JIDF is the real problem, and all those CIA niggers. Like you.

Better question is

who doesn't?

Nope, not at all. Nothing to see here. But seriously, has Russia done anything bad at all?

So what if they post Here? Everybody can and does post here and we will call them faggots all the same

Maybe they’ll balance out the JIDF and Feds

Nah, Libtards in my country are convinced that they meddled in the election (no proof), but they wouldn't be saying that if hillary clinton had won.

Do you really think Israel doesn't?

Exactly this. Nice try you fucking kike.

Yes, but on on their lunch break

Jew nigger.

>JIDF
This is the most anti-semetic board on a largely anti-semetic website. What purpose would they have to be here?

>CIA
Same thing. Sup Forums has been pretty anti-establishment and anti-Democrat for the past few years. What purpose would there be in them posting here?

Russia's interests involve turning Americans against each other, and they have plenty of fodder for turning disillusioned NEETs against left-leaning politics.

JIDF is 4 guys in Brooklyn you idiot
Shareblue pays most of the retard posters here
They are behind all these idiotic Oprah threads today

oh I didn't realize it was "Russian agents" declaring the end of white civilization and the beginning the era of the "Coalition of the Ascendant"

Hahahahaha oh god this image is too funny im saving to show my friends

Fucking jew, scum of the earth

Perhaps we all are just secret agents

Our glorious leader Putin is very pro-Israel.

Of course they do. I mean, they hacked the election after all. We need to put an end to this. NOW!

Sure it doesn’t

Is it possible to filter out all posts using a meme flag?

Democrats and even republicans want to turn Americans against each other. Say what you want about Hitler but he could bring people together

>Ask a question about Russia
>Get spammed with Jew comments

Hmm it's almost like people actively don't want you to mention Russian disinfo posting

Your glorious leader, not mine

I'm convinced all the race and Jew stuff in here is from Russian and Chinese agents... they would love nothing more than to see a civil war in America

Because you are a joke fucking kike loving nigger

Jesus you are an idiot

False premise, faggot.

All the intelligence services post here. They all suck at it.

Don't talk about Jesus like that, you degenerate.

Oh hi Keith Olberman, it was a shame your GQ "show" lasted a year and yet Trump's still in office

No its cuz im Russian hahahahah

Nice to see the Russian agents left instructions in the form of a jpg image written in English.

Russia has people who post disinfo here.
IDF the same, CIA the same.
The fact that you want to direct attention only to Russia proves you're a fucking nigger jew

Or he's a fucking shill.

Jesus was a slave for Prophet Muhammad

BUT AMERICA HAS DONE BAD THINGS TOO!!!

>liberals 2012
Haha Romney Russia is a potential ally
>liberals 2016 after a last minute excuse from Hilldawgs team
OMG the Russians are taking over the world!

I wonder why no one takes you seriously?

Shit dude, every so often I see a North Korea flag on here. I wouldn't be surprised if fucking Zimbabwe had some Mugabe Internet Defense Force trying to shill online.

I do know that Israel have shills posting here. But they are extremly bad at it as an Israeli poster pointed out last week.

Also. Russian trolls? If you do as much as saying that you think Russia did a good jobb to make it a crime to create sexual propaganda targeting kids you are getting called a Russian shill by people like you.

Get over it. Only politicaly correct trolls who is trying to use it against their opposition cares about "russian shills"

What can I say about Pakistan that hasn't already been said about your mother's vagina? Nothing. They are both filthy bottomless hellholes

>Shilling with a complete non argument
You're not good at this

Gay

ofc it does

everybody with enough agents to spare has agents posting here

And we all know Mohammed was inspired by Jesus. Which he then went into the desert by himself and had "vision" from God. FALSE PROPHET

t. Russian shill

>muh Trump-Russians collusion
>Clinton Foundation receiving large amounts of money from the mining sector and from Russia, including around the time of the Uranium One deal.
>Russian disinfo posting!
See .

There is zero evidence of Russian interference anywhere in the US.

There are mountains of evidence for CIA and other US government agencies having their hand in everything both at home and abroad.

You're God damn right user.
I have a friend from High School who now works for SRI ( Serviciul Roman de Inteligente ) and he told me that "containing the web" it's a big part of their job.
Jewry it's beyond borders, doesen't matter the flag, any Sup Forumsack can sniff a nigger jew

So Putin subverts Sup Forums which is subverted by the Jews which subverts Reddit which subverts normalfags. Interdasting.

t. Nikita Sergeovich Ivanov

youtu.be/dQwrUMDS_iw

SPECTR3 AND MELTDOWN CONSPIRACIES!!!
they knew !!!! It effects all chips !!! Attack on crypto miners attack on AI. Slowdown of the system is it good?

Anyone who hasn't noticed Russians online propaganda is delusional I first noticed it years ago on YouTube and it's 100 times worse now l

that chart came from a left wing think tank. here's another chart from a left wing think tank.

>Your projecting hard this time..
Thanks for the 'Intel'.

Just like ops mom and yours

Well duh. It would be stupid of us to not do it.

>muh media influence is unfair
That's not what western shills said when only they were using it.

Your friend is a LARPing faggot

VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Do you really think I care?

Congratulations, you are not a dumbass or a normie. This is why i only listen to anecdotal evidence by people i trust. Everything else is propaganda, and this is the only reason i hate nonwhites. because most of them are obnoxious and the few good ones are mixed

>they think sage means disagree

Lmaoing at their life

So Shareblue are the ones spamming Sup Forums with anti-semitic memes?

Really makes me think...

oh fuck off you nigger kike

It is true. Russia planted all these kikes and spics into Great nation of USA to undermine Democracy™. As I've been caught out, I have to admit that I personally trained Mexican drug cartel boss and two Zionist bankers with AIPAC ties before their insertion into US. I also acquainted with veteran KGB agent who said to have trained Hillary's men to make people commit suicide with 3 bullets in the back of the head.

>The Alliance for Securing Democracy
Still salty she didn't win aren't you?

Look at this Russian man promoting Trump, someone call DNC, we finally have proof of Russian meddling!

>Russians post on Sup Forums
>here's a document that "analyzes" Russian posters
>it's p-proof
even if proof existed, give me one reason i should give a single fuck

>i've been found out
>damage control

Who gives a flying fuck what Russia is doing? Your own country invades your privacy and tramples your rights far more than Russia can.

Do you guys really think Israel doesn't have agents posting here?
Do you guys really think the EU doesn't have agents posting here?
Do you guys really think the US doesn't have agents posting here?

Do you guys really think any given political party from any of the afformentioned societies doesn't have agents posting here?

Shareblue and Jews. Never found a class of shills I would call Russians. What are they shilling? Steroids and vodka?

What even is a proxy
There are no girls on the internet and everyone knows russia is inhabited by tankie anime girls
Therefore russians on the internet do not exist

"Sources close to Oprah Winfrey say she is actively thinking of maybe running for president."

Guess what network that quote comes from, great reporting.

>when every developed nation state on the globe wastes resources on monitoring your mongolian candlestick and tibetan natural soapmaking forum
this is why Sup Forums is so comfy

We will genocide the kikes and it has nothing to do with Russia you pedo faggot.

Also can somebody explain, why it is okay for Saudis publicly give money to influence US presidential elections, but even implication of Russia involvement is so outrageous?
The only reason i can think of is that La Creaturas and El Abominaciones see arab apelings as their racial brothers, and slavs as something completely alien.

>when every developed nation state on the globe wastes resources on monitoring your mongolian candlestick and tibetan natural soapmaking forum
Yet they refuse to change, truly the comfiest.

Saudi gave money to the ""good gal""", so it's fine to ignore the fact.

Aye. We can waste all of the world's resources while learning how to increase crop yields for out Madagascar vanilla bean farms.

our clowns are better

Please tell me how to increase my threat matrix. I want these niggers to start taking me seriously.

Start buying fertilizer.

I'm still to receive my payment for the election AMA

Who needs fertilizer when everyone uses natural gas?

Doesn't Madonna owe you a blowjob?

Must be your first day on the job.

All countries have Agents doing all sorts of things to all the other countries, constantly, forever more.

Every single conspiracy that doesn't break the laws of physics as an almost certainty to happen when you factor in that there are 7.6 billion humans on the planet.

It's like a truck full of dice crashed on the motorway, There's going to be quite a few double 6's and snake-eyes.

Why would you need Russian and Chinese agents to point out that Jews are using non-co-operative strategies to compete with other humans?