Why wouldn't you want to take in these hard working people, americans? Are you racist or what?

Why wouldn't you want to take in these hard working people, americans? Are you racist or what?

wtf is that? why are they destroying such good meat

Is South America worse than Africa? Are wetbacks the new niggers?

no they're about the same subhuman-wise

Mexico has become such a shithole, makes me glad my family came to the US legally. one of my uncle's had a family member pit into an acid barrel.

Can't watch! Fucking hateful!

What’s the story on this?

Rember goyim follow all firearms laws because these dreamers will always go by the books!

Beaners bean-ing

Yes, those are the exact types that make it in en masse into the United States.

Combat vet and firefighter here. I've seen some shit. None of that shit prepared me for that video. Killing someone is one thing. That shit, though...

I need a drink.

This is what the average Amerimutt will look like by 2050.

Before I open, is it kids or adults? Don’t let it be kids.

These videos need to be spread, pussy liberals have never come into contact with something as harsh as this. This will hit them hard and in a year or two they will be alright.

Harrowing, build the wall. Satan really is the prince of this world isn't he?

The elite know whats up.

It's 2 years old now. It's an adult, pretty brutal if you're seeing it for the first time.

>What’s the story on this?
Probably cartel mexcrement.

Could be a teenager, who the fuck knows.

It's a guy on the floor with cut hands (bones sticking out), he's moving in pain as they hack away at what used to be his face (completely empty and fucked).

you can't even tell he's so mutilated. they cut his fucking face off.

i sure hope there's a hell for people like this.

Imagine the power these videos would have if they got more traction? "These could be your neighbors. Think twice before you vote democrat."

I sure hope no one ever hits me in the decapitated face with my still beating hear.

Pussy.

Go find it on Liveleak or Bestgore so you can watch it with sound.
He's full conscious and screaming

if you don't feel disgust watching that you're mentally deficient and need to be put away/euthanized

how do they avoid cutting the arteries?

Quite unpleasant, gents. Truly wretched are the animals.

kek

you don't get the point of torture right

i don't even think blacks do this shit.

people like this need to be euthanized. there's no rehabing this

>Think twice before you vote democrat.
get this shit done?

>mfw I just got facial reconstructive surgery from a future doctor (and lawyer)

I bet this is in revenge for domething similar that he did!

??? if he's still alive after that much hacking they haven't cut the neck arteries, probably on purpose

No sound?

>if you don't feel disgust watching
If you feel disgust you are pussy

If you feel absolute rage at mexicans then you are normal.

Why would you want sound. You sadistic bastard

Build that wall! I'll fly over and help!

south america has always been more violent than africa

I've gone on some rekt threads on /gif/ and a lot of gore and nigger hate threads but i think this takes the cake

Everything turn out ok for this guy?

porque no las dos?

Sma thread I saw a couple of days ago.
EU flag

Why don't you just kill yourself?

Yeah, he finally died!

It is said that Kuklinski (mobster) had people tied up in a room of a warehouse with a few rats so that the rats would over the course of days eat them alive.

This was videotaped and shown to all mob gang members to keep them loyal. The tapes exist on the dark web somewhere.
Would it be against the rules to sollicit .onions for snuff?

So many cartel videos like this. Makes the case for the wall stronger every time one of these drops. Spread this stuff, let’s create a cartel video movement so normies start screaming for a WALL

Now that I think about it voting republican wouldn't make any difference either. Just maybe slow the eventual collapse 20 years before giving all our money to israel.

America is truly fucked lads.

Nice rare flag.