83% Of America's Top High School Science Students Are The Children Of Immigrants

To put that in perspective, even though former H-1B visa holders represent less than 1% of the U.S. population, they were four times more likely to have a child as a finalist in the 2016 Intel Science Talent Search than were parents who were both born in the United States.

Out of 44 winners "14 had parents born in India, 11 had parents born in China"

Why are white kids so dumb?

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/03/11/83-of-americas-top-high-school-science-students-are-the-children-of-immigrants/#5636ffd42200

If they’re so great then they’ll be great assets back in their home country

>children of trained professionals with a lot of money and resources receive a better education than the kid of Joe the gas station clerk or Kiarra the communist

This is truly shocking. I am shocked.

Grades are rigged by their H-1B teachers no doubt

No wonder intel cpu has bugs.

80% of grad students aren't American, they're foreigners. Let that sink in for a moment. We have a country that actively harms its own people and uplifts foreigners who despise us, insult us and think we're stupid

>Affirmative action plus foreigners with clout means their kids get all of the opportunities

Who would've thought? Lol

Oh look no niggers or spics. What a surprise

kek also checked

>Why are white kids so dumb?
They aren't, they're just heavily discriminated against.

Because immigrant kids get special treatment from the start and are more encouraged to take on things like this, so white kids are naturally underrepresented. Its sad but its the way it is

In all honesty. I was among the top students. The Indians and Chinese there only are there because they study non stops. The smart whites there practically never studied. I have yet to meet Chinese or Indians who didn't brute force there way through school and generally were of a superior intelligence

This.

Man I really need to proof more before I shit post.

Its called brain drain from their home countries. Best and brightest get sent to American schools. It's not that foreigners = Smarter, but rather that they are more hardworking and U.S keeps taking on the most capable of foreigners.

I'm aware, my complaint is that the U.S government actively favors non Americans over their own citizens

Can kind of confirm.
>Tested at 142 IQ through Mensa.
>Work in the trades and have a small business doing HVAC repair.
Why would I waste my time in school when I can be making money and starting my own small business? I can read history, philosophy, etc any time and it doesn't require me entering the Jewish debt scheme to do it.

Then they should make fine additions to their home countries.

The USA isn't a country, so much as its a judeao-masonic empire

>Give foreigners preferential treatment
>Get more foreigners
>It must be because they're just better

100% this

Nice. I went the STEM tech route. I do contract work making apps. You'll be surprised how happy companies are to contract a white guy rather than a foreigner.

you're an ignorant nigger. easy for you to say taking comfort in the inventions of IMMIGRANTS from previous generations that make your sedentary, first world life possible.

Do you see a nigger or paki up there?
Its literally all Indians/Viet/Chinese.
Would highly bet, that they study harder than American students and therefore have higher scores for standardized tests and therefore get more opportunities in school due to the tracking system.

you cant do anything in American education unless your standardized test score is high enough for consideration.

idk a lot of them seem like brown people to me, literally the first guy seems like he could be spanish. definitely doesnt seem like there are many master race aryans there though.

implying whites can compete with diversity programs and affirmative action

>forbes
>Acting like the genuine % of top students can tolerate the brainwashing and don't drop out.

saged.

Those are poos. Trust me I worked with enough of them.

Because you put them on pedestals as examples, regardless of their output.

>white people made education so easy non-whites can succeed
>everyone is a rocket scientist on paper
>meanwhile irl

>let the smartest and most valuable people into your country
>they breed smart and valuable children
This is how it's supposed to work.
>but muh white race
If you don't recognize the benefits of having legions of the world's smartest living here, there's no hope for you. Maybe kys and stop dragging our collective IQ down?

inb4 they are having the immigrant advantage. NO. This is simply proving, that everyone is more intelligent then americans and that all your memes about browns and non westeners (them being stupid or having a lower IQ) is complete BS.

But you faggots will now chimp out and call them less intelligent etc etc. Do whatever makes you feel better you betas.

>This is simply proving, that everyone is more intelligent then americans and that all your memes about browns and non westeners (them being stupid or having a lower IQ) is complete BS.