Do you still have to rewind your anime to keep up with the subs?

Do you still have to rewind your anime to keep up with the subs?

what subs?

Any anime subs. I sometimes miss stuff or feel I didn't understand so I have to rewind anime.

Once in awhile if there's actually a lot of action on the screen and talking. Like OPs I sometimes end up never really reading the subs for because my attention is usually taken by the actual animation onscreen.

However anime is cheap so in most anime when someone is talking, animation stops around them except for the animation of their mouths so there's nothing to take your attention away from the subs. Conveniently enough.

literally everyone on Sup Forums speaks fluent moon and don't need subs, silly

I find this hard to believe

I don't want to be harsh but nobody does this... unless its some bullshit like tatami galaxy or monogatari.

>still
I don't think that's ever happened

But missing stuff triggers my tism

>He isn't fluent in moon

we really do, everyone not neo Sup Forums can speak moon

prove it

あなたは私のことについてちょうどファックしていましたか、あなたは小さな雌犬ですか? 私はネイビーシールで私のクラスの一番上を卒業したことを知っています。私はアルクエダの秘密の襲撃に数多く関与しています。 私はゴリラ戦で訓練されており、私は全米軍の一番の狙撃兵です。 あなたは私にとっては何もないが、もう一つの目標だ。

Are you sure you aren't dyslexic OP?

No one misses stuff unless it's Tatami Galaxy or Monogatari. How fucking slow do you read?

Nope. I read fast as fuck because its what i spent half my childhood doing

I have issues reading so I guess I was just looking for solace in hearing someone else had the same problems. Sorry...

I can't even read moon and I know what that is right away. Have dim copy pastas transcended language?

No you're just retarded and read slower than a middle schooler.

fuck off namefig

It will be okay

Thank you user, I am sorry for blogposting

Eventually you'll get faster at reading due to experience one would assume. Then you can join us efficient faggots who only watch at 2x speed+

It's not hard to run a shitpost through google translate, anyone can do it.

>2x speed
People don't actually do this.. right?

If I could 2x speed my life I would user.

Possibly, why not?
The highest I've really gone that was manageable and decent was 1.8x

I watch the video at 2x speed, but I separate out the audio track and play that at normal speed.

Please stop

i do 1.25x (and very rarely 1.50x)

2x would be too much desu

I bet you don't even utilize a 3d screen overlay to watch two episodes at once, one per eye and one per ear.

N-no.

>He can't watch anime at 8x speed

>He doesn't read read light novels converted to braille whilst watching two anime at 2x at the same time.

I personally just hire an assistant to cut down each episode of anime to 3-4 minutes of actual essential content and then watch that at 3x.

Lurk for 2 years before posting, EOP.

t. retard that can't read

I started watching subbed at around 12 years old 10 years ago and i never had to do that.
Are you legit retarded?

>He can't grasp the entirety of an anime, it's plots, characters, and charm by a single screenshot
I mean it's your time so I shouldn't judge if you waste it I guess.

Fuck off bullies

I often pause a few seconds for longer text dumps, but that's generally it. Just so I can absorb the scene a little better by not only focusing on the subs and ignoring the actual animations.

They only bully you because they like you

He can't read

Is English your second language? I always thought that people who watch subbed anime are quick readers because they have spent a lot of time reading Subs. I'm sure you will get better with practice.

>not bullying retards
This isn't your hugbox, retard.

>there are people ITT that haven't tapped into the Akashic Record and thus don't already have perfect knowledge of every anime past, present, and future simultaneously.

I did for Arakawa under the bridge, I did a lot on monogatari series, but thats mainly be getting distracted by the plethora of other shit on screen.

Tbh, I learned fluent moon in about a year and a bit just from watching anime. Stop being a brainlet, user.

I feel bad for OP, he just wanted some consolation yet he gets burned due to his illiteracy.

I can't watch anime while multitasking because I'll end up missing subs, but I have no issue keeping up with everything if I'm dedicating most of my attention to it.

Let's not forget to insult him for not realizing he could just pause instead of rewinding every time.

>he can't simultaneously watch 9 anime at 8x speed while reminiscing on older releases and looking at the future releases of anime and understanding the plot, characters, subplot, climax, what happens on the last episode while typing on Sup Forums showing off his superiority
what are you doing with your life

this thread has turned into a pissing contest between anons and I don't want it to end

I guess autism and illiteracy go hand in hand.

Math threads piss me off.

Please leave op alone

>only having knowledge of anime that actually exist
Pretty entry level honestly.

Only if the subs are written really badly and/or aren't timed well. Especially when they clearly don't match the spoken word and I need to reprocess the conversation.

I miss the old era of professional fansubs.

>He hasn't become a hive-mind that is one with the universe with perfect knowledge of every conceivable anime in every possible alternate universe.

Animefags are the worst, this is why I stick to manga

Fuck you nerd

>he can't watch 10 anime at 16x speed while reading the source material for each, finishing before the episode is over, and have detailed knowledge of every character, plot, subplot, theme, so that he can write up a detailed essay on Sup Forums about why it's shit
I pity you fools

No.
Unless it's intense info dump with TL notes everywhere.

/thread

I bet you have to take time between turning pages to read and digest the content though you dum-dum.

>detailed essay on Sup Forums
That's some normie tier stuff, a real otaku would post on /r/anime

Jokes on you, I read my manga at 2x speed!

I pause maybe once or twice an episode to make sure I read something correctly. Mostly though I just rewind to watch scenes that I particularly like dover again.

B-BAKANA!

Nothing is impossible!

Occultic;9 at 2x speed first viewing run without subs would be fun.

日本語のみが許可されている場合、/ a /の品質は改善されますか?

>he can't watch every single anime that has ever existed at ∞x speed while reading the source material and writing a thesis on why 2d is the best

No

I never miss shit when I'm actually paying attention. Sometimes I'll be daydreaming and not pay attention.

How the fuck do you read that slow to not keep up with subs? Are you dyslexic or just dumb?

クソ

There are anime where there's really no choice but to do this, like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and parts of FLCL.

I still do it occasionally even on the easy stuff because I lose my concentration for whatever reason

Whiteboard text changing every scene was fun

I watch anime fully dressed as Char Aznable to complete every show three times faster than the average anime fan.

>read subtitle
>snap my head around to my other screen with different anime on it
>read that subtitle
>snap back to original screen in time for the next subtitle
EFFECIENT

The only time it happened was with Tatami Galaxy.

i watch all my anime at 2x, good shows get 1.5x and bad shows get 3x, shit like hand shakers gets played at 4x

日本人はアニメに嫌な味があります. そうではありません.