Could /ourguy/ Destiny take Richard Spencer on a 1v1 debate?

Could /ourguy/ Destiny take Richard Spencer on a 1v1 debate?
Molyneux?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cgGjJpAb68
youtube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous
youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

Where is Jared Taylor in all of this? I love hearing him saw hwite.

In Richard Spencer's state, pedos like him would be summarily executed

Obviously. Even Sargon wiped the floor with Richard, getting the autistic wannabe tyrant to admit he'd want commie-tier censorship laws, aristocracy, near-feudalism and was proud of America being created on bloodshed, completely rejecting the concept of freedom and liberty

Report this ugly manlet's shill spam threads.

Isnt destiny a known child abuser?

Could you take your e-celeb dicksucking back to Plebbit?

Easily, Destiny could win that debate.
Sargon was pretty drunk and he still whipped Spencer’s ass. Spencer was retarded from minute one. Everyone introduced themselves, and when Spencer was asked he immediately started sperging out with some racist and unrealistic straw-man attack against anti-SJW’s, that actually made no sense at all. The rest of the entire debate his arguments were high school debate level at best and totally stupid - the fallacies and problems with his arguments were apparent to even the untrained ear. It was particularly funny about half way through when Sargon challenged him on his knowledge of basic logic. I only took a 1st year university course in Aristotelian logic, and it was totally cringy and embarrassing to listen to Spencer and the rest of the alt-right kids fail so hard. I think he should join Andrew Anglin and go full 1488 nazi. Although he will be fun to have around as a punching bag for everyone if he decides to stay.

(((Our Guy)))

>First year philosophy arguments
>vs
>the very finest reasoning of the phenomenologists and hermeneauticians from continental Europe and America, drawing upon knowledge from all sides of the political divide

It really was an eye opening moment of just how much a bunch of amateurs these guys are.

dis bitch put her pussy on the internet

I would love to see Duke go vs him.

Cuckstiny is nobody's guy, he's just a washed up pedophile

He has the physique of a 12 year old

Massive face with infantile body. Why do I have the urge to kill it?

wtf you stole my meme i had this shit idea months ago this is so mean...

top kk

Oh my god. Could you imagine? Destiny vs Molyneux. They would have to deflect each other's deflections. It would be riotous.

Just because you look like a child and have the mentality of one, doesn't mean that you can fuck them, you sick pedo.

Why does he have so many PC components in his small room?

>Sargon wiped the floor with Richard
No, he embarrassed himself. Richard wasn't much better with his typically eccentric behavior.

How do I get this body?

Be a lifelong video game addict.

H A L L S O F D E B A T E

why would they debate, they're on the same side....

they are both controlled opposition shills.

Sorry, but I can't take the manlet seriously.

>/ourguy/
fucking kill yourself on the way back to r.e.d.d.i.t, thanks

Is this his real body or is it photoshopped?

lol ppeople who unironically follow destiny, molyneux or any other faggot "skeptic" or actually relate to cia shill pinhead Richard Spencer need the rope

Wtf manlets should be able to be muscular easily

>Could a tiny man-let with a stripper name who debates by talking over his opinion and straw-manning them win against a glow in the dark CIAnigger and/or molymeme?
No

Well after the mandatory 2 hours required in every debate to define race and white people, I doubt density would engage in a legitimate debate without using constant strawmanning and ad homs, along with shitty remarks made under his breath.

peak skinnyfat

As soon as a screeching manlet like this comes up against a debater who calls out his disingenuous debate tactics as he uses them he will crumble. Spencer goes along with that shit turning the debate into a 4 hour shitshow, molyneux or enoch would call him on his tactics and probably have him rage quit the debate in under 30 minutes. (while claiming the other guy is just impossible to debate with in his view i.e. manipulate)

So disgusting, he looks like he was born from a plastic bag and lived in space until he hit puberty.

does tiny have trouble reaching the top shelf of the cupboard without a step ladder?

Destiny has proved himself to be pretty much unstoppable at this point. everyone who has debated him has ended up looking really triggered and stupid by the end of it. Sargon, Metokur, Lauren Southern, Richard Fuentes, Roaming Millenial, etc., the list goes on... he even debated some crazy chick from here. more time is needed to figure out how to respond to him. he's just too far ahead currently. these are probably the most humiliating videos i have ever seen:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cgGjJpAb68
youtube.com/watch?v=7IFqGCKQous
youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8

>Destiny has proved himself to be pretty much unstoppable at this point.

I don't think hes won a single debate.

no. molyneux has been doing this his whole fucking life, destiny exclusively debates e-celebs who just began identifying their political affiliation in 2016. also, for someone who is good at games, destiny is not really a strategist - he isn't thinking of what direction he intends to take the conversation and inevitably steers towards a pointless wedge when he argues on the fly, and then tries to guilt trip and shame his opponent until they agree to move on.

these are not the tactics one employs when they have a winning argument, but you don't need to tell the truth or be logically consistent to win a debate, you just need the audience to favor your performance.
spencer and destiny would just talk past each other. spencer has nothing to gain from participating anyway, same for molyneux - why debate a nobody?