THE LEFT DEMONIZES ALWAYS MEN

>THE LEFT DEMONIZES ALWAYS MEN...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheHouseofMann/status/943292589452783616
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at some point I would have thought these were nice things and been happy they were doing them. but around 2013 or something I started to realize that they were actually just militantly against male behavior. and still enjoy male behavior. I enjoy going outside. I enjoy being independent. I enjoy being rebellious and not letting others have control over me. I enjoy the struggle against this world in order to support yourself and your family.

these are bad people. they are people who only want to destroy us all because of their own emotional problems.

They don't want men, they want effeminate pushovers.

yeah exactly, at first when I heard their rhetoric I was like "oh, that's nice, they don't want to demonize men for certain behaviors our society sort of vaguely looks down upon". but then it quickly became clear that they were just militantly against other ACTUAL male behaviors, and unless I literally put on a dress and went on HRT and decided to NOT BE A MAN ANYMORE they were going to hate me. and in the end its because they feel threatened by men and by other peoples independence and freethinking and autonomy I suppose.

they truly are the worst of the worst. I always had my issues with the right-wing of the political spectrum in this country, but there is nothing I've seen in my life that matches the sociopathy and the manipulation and the pure unadulterated hatred and evil that exists on the left-wing.

Why isnt it
>teaching boys how to fish
>teaching boys how to hunt
>teaching boys how to stay fit
>teaching boys how to talk to girls
>teaching boys basic home repair
>teaching boys how to manage their finances
>teaching boys how to be men
?????????????

they literally want to outlaw like half of those things dude. that's the biggest fucking irony. they want to outlaw teaching men how to be men and be independent and be fulfilled, but they want to make it OK for them to prance around in dresses and because of the they claim they aren't "anti-male" uh huh, yeah ok.

I don't care what kind of dress you wear but when you try to stamp out naturally ingrained behaviors in the male spirit, that exist literally to help provide for the future of the human race, you're a massive POS in my view.

So strong independent short-haired women and feminine crying rainbow men?

why not do both
men should:
teach women how to use tools
build stuff
do the fun stuff men do
burp
fart
spit
cuss
not shave if they don't feel like it
and feel comfortable without girl clothes on

> how to be an eternal virgin 101

Cry in front of a woman and see how much she respects you after that.

>we support beta males

I'd settle for teach women to use logic and reason, while remaining feminine. I don't want a woman who burps and farts around me like a trailer trash retard.

I'm sorry but what man already isn't doing that? it's girls that have the problems with all of those behaviors. you know what its been like in my life trying to teach my girlfriends to shoot or fix shit on their own? come on dude. you're either being dishonest here or you've just never been in the same room with a girl. like do you literally believe men are sitting around saying "how do we prevent women from being self-sufficient" when if you have a family you are literally expending every minute of your energy to do the complete patent opposite.

fucking hate dishonest people like this who have this dishonest mentality of victimhood and pretend that men are somehow conspiring to keep them helpless when we want nothing more than to stop being your fucking pseudo parental figures for the most part.

In 2018, I literally do not give a single shit about what women think, about anything. They are emotional, infantile wimps. As gullible and intellectually devoid as children. Weak in body and will. Give me one reason to care about their opinions on anything.

any girl that does shit like woodworking or shooting is basically a major turn on for any man that's not some coastal urban ultra liberal soy boy. newsflash, the only people who want to "oppress women" are the manipulative POS's who wear vagina hats and pretend their feminists. go out to where people are still decent and free and self-sufficient. nobody wants anything other than for women to be able to protect themselves and get along on their own, because if anything ever happened to a male then they'd be left on their own with the children.

unfortunately for a lot of women it just really isn't in their genes to be interested in that sort of shit. they just want to act like children their whole lives. or princesses.

>I want wimpy white guys and I want angry brown people.

>uplifting boys of color
>aka kissing their ass and letting them get away with crimes
lol no, crack those little nigger's heads wide open coppers

Here's a perfect role model to counteract this emo BS.
>

Notice how they say "boys". Not men.

A strong, well developed masculine identity is essential for the long term mental health of a man.

This is why boys raised by single mothers have so many mental health issues. The shit in the OP is what women think will help boys because they're projecting their feminine values onto men. It doesn't actually work at all.

i don't want any of those things

how about letting a manlet fuck huh

#letamanletfuck

>2018 we:
>men act like women

This. Spending time with strong male mentors doing this sort of shit is how you create mentally stable, satisfied adult men. Which women should want, because they need such men to manage them, or they get miscible and start acting out in increasingly self destructive ways.

yeah poc always means black

How much do you wanna bet this is part of a long term plan to make sure the only people capable of filling high earning positions will be females, because "we gotta get 50/50 for our affirmative action."

2018 we:
Supporting whites men

Appreciating they're historical inventions and contribution

Praising they're strength in the face of global opposition

They're struggle to reclaim they're birthright

Promoting more white babies for the future Galactic Aryan Star-Staffel

The left promotes Pedophilia:
twitter.com/TheHouseofMann/status/943292589452783616

read between the lines and this basically means:

>teaching white boys to be mewling little weaklings who will repulse all women they encounter
>promote non-white boys, forgive their crimes, and follow them instead

>boys of colour
Am I the only one who is always perplexed as to why they separate whites from others? couldn't they just say "uplifting boys", why must it be boys of colour? It's like they're racists or soemthign baka

>uplifting boys of color
They seem uplifted enough to me.

>Boys
My balls dropped a long time ago.

> We infantalize "boys" so as to mold them into the vapid passive entities we want them to be. Just like women. Just like us.
And where the fuck did you get this from? Why is it "The left" .