Was she legal?

Was she legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lN7C3OXT_Ao?t=1m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In that time period?
even if she wasn't a zombie she'd be legal

Necrophilia is illegal

Yes. Even the dead can't know peace from the dick. She probably isn't even a virgin.

NOT IN MY COUNTRY

Oh no, wait. It's pedo that is legal, necro might still be illegal, need to check.

imagine having sex and she cant resist her biting fetish, RIP

Of course.

And then you become her slave and get stomped by her all day, it's paradise

Thank you for reminding me about sole reason I should get back to watching this show.

Is she's not in the second season I'm not watching it

She is

I don't believe you

What do i gain from lying to you?

I just wanted you to post a picture to make sure they didn't ruin her by making her grow up magically. Wouldn't bother watching if that was the case.

>making necro lolibaba grow up magically
What kind of animals do you thing producers are?

I still don't buy Azazel change of heart

Suddenly he is forgiven for murdering a billion people and being an absolute dick? Didn't he murder the protags fathers just because he was bored?

is this in the new season? i figured at the end of season 1 they dont forgive him per say, they just dont really need to be worrying about revenge while the world is literally ending

He's basically the protag good guy savior of the poor demon's who are now oppressed in second season.

For all I know demons are assholes, inferior disgusting creatures that should gratefully bow their heads to be slaughtered like the pigs they are. All this shit is their fault in the first place.

If I remember right, he was actually sealed inside of some treasure they were carrying and killed them when he was released because they were there I guess... It was Beelzebub's fault.

t. Brazil

wtf I love Brazil now

One episode of Nina Yo a week is not a sufficient amount of thirsty dragon for me.
I DEMAND an increase in dosage. It's practically a human right at this point. All men are endowed by their creator with the right to pursue dragopusc

Azazel did nothing wrong.

I can't stop listening to the ED.
youtu.be/lN7C3OXT_Ao?t=1m29s

That's the OP.
The OP is still pretty badass though.

I linked the ED senpai, 1:30.

> defending hell-niggers.

The OP is cringy edgy. The music is good tho.

Azazel looks like visual key reject mid hormonal treatment to become a "girl". Favaro was a way better protag in every single aspect.

>there are people on this very thread who think demons don't deserve what they got

Demonlovers should be beheaded

doh. I dun embedded it.
My bad.
>The edgy animation which is really well directed is cringy edgy, but not the fucking nu-metal.
Senpai pls

He killed the band of thieves that had the jewels he was imprisoned in. If you suppose they were trying to swipe him he'd have reason to be offended. Also getting killed on a heist is one of the risks of professional thief. I don't think holding grudges against law enforcement is a creed organized thieves would go by. Also Favaro doesn't seem the type to hold pain or resentment, rather he's the type to live life to the fullest, for himself and others.

Kaisar seems to have realized grudges and revenge are pointless having had a portion of life wasted seeking a false vengeance against his very best friend. He seems to be judging Azazel on his current actions which even he recognizes has some justification. Also the guy who ordered Kaisar's dad executed is probably most at fault. It might have been Gilles pulling the strings thinking about it actually. Either that or the previous King really was just that much of a petty asshole. Either way, Azazel being the one to have specifically contrived the whole thing just for shits and giggles is a bit of a stretch even if he takes the credit.

On whether Azazel is justified now. He's basically just the other side of the same coin. If he could oppress the shit out of Humans or Gods he'd probably have done it without a care in the world. It's just that demons have had the shit kicked out of them and they're literal slaves now. Whether he'd oppress humans now depends on if they're giving him character development. He made a point of sparing Kaisar in that tsundere way so he recognizes not all humans are awful.

Good job.
Now try him.

He was loved by his people
He tried to save his country
He got provoked into starting the war
He tried to get rid of a plague that still infests our world to this day

His only mistake was treating the Russians bad. If the treated the Russians well and the Japanese marine wasn't so prideful, they would've won the war and anime would be real by now.

Yeah, I expected those feels.

He's doing the best for his nation. He pulled up a nation with a woefully incompetent previous king that just had its shit wrecked by Bahamut meteors like the rest of the world. Having a bit of an issue with his dad's psychoses and utter dependence and fealty to Gods, he learned to resent them. He's just doing it all without giving a shit about the state of other races. I don't think we've seen how he'd interact with other human nations or if his nation is just the one that's human. Not necessarily racist, just doesn't give a shit about you're well-being if you're not human. He's definitely racist against Gods probably though. His nation is flourishing at the expense of others. If his ultimate focus is his nation and just its people, then he has his justification and creed.

Whether the anime will include for him a life touching romance with a dragon girl that teaches him about the faults of racism is yet to be seen.

gods > humans > scum > demons

I would have really loved that opening when I was 14.
I just can't stand that shitty music anymore.

Spent all night watching the original series, great time.