Daddy where did your good sperm go?

>daddy where did your good sperm go?
>presumably the bed sheets, Eric

eric and don jr would look handsome here if they dropped the goofy grins and got good haircuts and ivanka is hot

you can tell from eric trump's phrenology though that he is MAX 105 IQ and probably more like 90. definitely the dumbest Trump. Barron probably can't stand talking with him.

I want to be attracted to Ivanka but her face looks too much like donald's

how can you fap to that

Lmfaooo they look like the two biggest fucking stoners i har ever seen in my entire fucking life

They probably are two of the biggest fucking stoners you've ever seen in your entire life but so is Scott Adams and all 3 of them predicted Donald would win the election so maybe there is something to smoking weed after all.

>our daddy is president now you can't bully us anymore

Bullying retards is a Sup Forums tradition

>implying the “bad sperm” would even ask such questions if it had the chance to do so...
Get your shit together op

He looks like Bubba from Forrest Gump

I can't wait for Ivanka to become the first female president.

>eric and don jr would look handsome here if they dropped the goofy grins and got good haircuts and ivanka is hot
>they would be great if they cared about their looks
Implying that anything but money makes these entitled mommas boys seem strong in the eyes of a woman...webm related.

>1st Jeweish President

>ivanka is hot

doesn't count if surgery was involved to fix her face and give her tits and god knows what else...

Emma is so perfect, I love a pretty chick with long skinny stripper legs.

AAAAYYYYLMAO

>1st openly Jewish President

>Emma...?
Is that the name of this butch?

you should've been aborted, 56%er.

we fap to donald too

Btw Fuck off!

Hey! He's pretty fly for a white guy.