How does Sup Forums define a white hispanic?

a spic

your mom after i covered with my jizz

What's the point? They age terribly anyways.

An unfortunate remnant

That's like saying "How does Sup Forums define a white black?".

An oximoron.

t. white

>nu-Sup Forums doesn't consider this white

really makes you think

ana de armas or ted cruz
A bloke with little admixture of foreign nonwhite blood

quads confirm legitimacy

t. la creatura

LA ABOMINACION

No negro genes, and no more than 1/16 native American, as anyone with living non-white grandparents generally have a soft spot for the entire indigenous people. With unknown or dead great grandparents, there is little risk of people becoming mentally cucked by having a indidenous ancestor.

fucking fpbp

Someone from Spain.
It's rare as fuck for them to actually come from latin America it's basically non existent It's just beaner that think they are white enough.

have you even ever seen a spic?

just a beaner*

>no 1 drop rule

You aren't human if you have even a minute fraction of mongrel in you.

>sharts don't consider this white

>tattoos
DROPPED

The one on the right is a mestiza and the one on the left is a castiza

They are not the same race

How? How is someone with spanish blood "Not white"

it's literal the_retard immigrants falling for jidf talking points

CHI alert

A white hispanic is someone hailing from a spanish speaking latin american country with no indigenous nor black blood. It's an epithet claimed by many, but hardly genuinely found.

There's a lot of castizos but I would they are more "Whitish" than "White" cause they have a little bit of indian blood.

Aztec and Mayan blood is hard to bleach but Indian blood is easy.

>people can't distinguish between a castizo and a mestizo
Here is a Mexican.

No such thing

nvm someone already posted the exact same girl

not white according to r/the_kike!

The Spanish.

i like the white race and dont like racemixing just like everybody here but not gonna lie, ive my limits. I'd fuck the shit out of that girl, holy fuck

fuck it, name?

Forecast for today BRAAAAAPP

Yanet Garcia

bc they're fags

glad she's getting bleached by an italian bull

This is a question that can be answered by Americans only.

>Tfw no Aryan Hispanic gf
;_;

is this the same gril?

bump

This shows how much ethnic statistics are totally skewed and unreliable in the US. It's gaslight to mask the fact that latrinos are much more than what the official numbers say.

Patrician taste

At least they hate niggers, they might be our last hope.

I do.

bump

but they are both non white and brown, why should someone care?

>how does Sup Forums define a white hispanic?
As something non existent outside Buenos Aires and Uruguay
Look at Chile, around 50% of chileans identify as white, yet they are mestizos.
Also I'd like to see your flag.

No, the people posted are white.
Will I be able to breed a qt Chilean mestizo if I go to Chile?

>No, the people posted are white.
what?

>Will I be able to breed a qt Chilean mestizo if I go to Chile?

I thought your country received a shit ton of chileans commies after Pinochet's triumph.

ugh fuck off with that you self hating piece of shit, Chile has taken more from it's European roots than the rest of South America and present day Europe with the exception of Argentina

full vid: candidgirls.io/v/ccec5db17c

So somehow stating the truth is self hating? Show your flag you imbecile

>Chile has taken more from it's European roots than the rest of South America and present day Europe
Sure thing

castizo = white
mestizo = not white
Yeah but they have all been Swedefied

Wud rayp

You’ve read about the US - Mexican War right? We don’t need those degenerate refried nigs. We can take care of our own if we motivate

>castizo = white
Nope, wrong definition
Castizo = 3/4 european
Criollo = spaniard (white) born in the Americas
And the girl you posted is brown

A Hispanic who could be confused with a Greek/Italian/Spaniard or whiter.

But 99% of Sup Forums is delusional and will call someone "mixed looking" if you tell them they're hispanic.

That is my flag, it's more indicative of my geographic location than this one because I'm in a southern state, imbecile
And yeah tell me it hasn't considering it is the most prosperous on the continent, even being called the US of South America

How is a mexican the US last hope you fucking chicano? How is the kind replacing the white americans "their last hope"?

Is a mestizo like you seriously trying to claim white Americans are more mixed than you?

Ah yes, typical deluded white supremacist
>Chile is the best latino country therefore it MUST be white and european
I've seen this countless times before

3/4 European = white

>much more

For fuck's sake the Census isn't hard to understand you stupid faggot

she's white

holy fuck just because you're not fucking Norwegian with platinum hair grey eyes and snow for skin doesn't mean you aren't white, and no, it's pretty fucking European

They're called the Portuguese.

We are called spics, you dumb faggot

white hispanics /= huwhite

Never 5get.

>double doubles
>quads

>Pig nose, round jaw
Correct

thanks, been looking for it.

So somehow some stupid american who is also a deluded white supremacist and doesn't know anything about my country besides some stupid memes is telling me about my countrymen?

Are you sure about that?
Also the girls you posted look whiter due to a filter or whatever. I saw another pic of them and there was a big difference

You didn't show your flag yet you made clear you are some insecure latino

>Are you sure about that?
Yes

That's like being the world's tallest midget. Congrats, you buddied up with US business interests and murdered thousands of your countrymen to be the "best" economy in south America.

Chile bro is right. Anyway, here in Cordoba, Rosario and the Province of Buenos Aires (not only the city), people is mostly white. Buenos Aires is full of people all over the world anyway, as any other major city in the planet.

Good question. Y'all ignorant know-it-alls compensating for your ignorance by pretending to know everything bring shame to your own movement.

Hispanic (like Arab) is a reference to language, not genetics. It's people who speak Spanish (or Arabic) and has literally nothing to do with race, which is why you can select white or non-white Hispanic on the American census. The only reason the category exists is because Spain was such a successful empire for a while that there are, as a result, "Hispanics" of all different races all over the world. The Spanish sent out missionaries that brought Catholicism and the Spanish language to the Americas whereas the Arabs did not build ships and leave the Eurasian Continent, instead deciding to spread their influence to African and South Asia. But of course there are still white Arabs (North Africans) and non-White Arabs.

Y'all's movement will never grow beyond a certain point if you just peddle ignorance in 95% of the comments section.

gib italian gf

You can't murder a communist

>muh flags
for all i know you're a fucking kike

come home white man

Damn her guga must be perfect

Ah yeah, I'm a kike because I said that non whites are non white

>tfw i'll never create central European children with her

They speak English and changed their name from Juan Carlos to John Charles.

you're a literal d&c kike if you think pic related is not white

Not with that attitude Sven

Just fuck off already, faggot

user, 3/4 is not white...

Spics are on average 10% black
Those are the nigger genes giving her that booty.
a 40% nigger, 60% asian girl gave me nudes for free, damn she was thicc af.

Why do you want Chile to be white? They kind of seem like whiny faggots just based on how they post on Sup Forums.

umfp

>a 40% nigger, 60% asian girl gave me nudes for free, damn she was thicc af.

You sound like a retarded white woman when you type, surprised you didn't for a y'all in their

force*

A spic with majority white dna.

>is this the same gril?
Of course not, why would you even think it might be? Only reason I can think of is because they're both wearing black panties and a half-shirt... but it's not even the same shirt.

what a filthy whore with those tattoos, disgusting

>didn't for a y'all in their

This incoherent blabbering is being said by a 42% faggot that says I sound "retarded" when I speak.
Kek.

something like this

The one on the left looks just as native as the one on the right. Look at the chinky eyes. She’s just better looking.