Do you seriously think that the most white people will want to live in an ethnostate...

Do you seriously think that the most white people will want to live in an ethnostate? That won't stand against the deportation of millions of non-whites from their land? Do you seriously think that all of this can be done non-violently? No one will ever believe you and you'll be stopped cold before you gain any serious power.

> When we proposed our stances, they laughed at us.
> They thought it was a joke.
> They are not laughing any more.

This

I guess fucking not. Jesus, 2 years ago, people dismissed this stuff as crazy. Now they're genuinely afraid.

The nazi thing is why you'll never gain any serious traction with people. America has too much non white population for any white supremacy to gain power. And the memory of WW2 is too fresh for Europe, not to mention the anti-fascist laws.

>Do you seriously think that all of this can be done non-violently?
Why should it

Never saw a thread end so quickly

This

Why does it need to be non violent?

>America has too much non white population for any white supremacy to gain power
You realize that white nationalism arises when too many non-whites come into a white country, right?

>Laws stop things from happenning
Europe will become much more white nationalist. This isn't just a possibility. This is inevitable. Also, you're fucking stupid.

Shut up, Jew.

Oh look, an internet tough guy. How scary.

good luck bringing people on your side, then.

It’s pretty easy when whites start waking up

Here is the thing. The NAP has already been violated. Europe and America has opened its borders to the third world. Exposing us to crime, subjecting our women to rape, and guaranteeing our disenfranchisement in the very lands our ancestors protected for us.

Aggression is upon us, and we have a right to defend ourselves. This is about the survival of Europeans as a race. Open immigration into a democracy is no different than letting foreigners vote in our elections. Demography is destiny in a democracy and we will soon be too few in number to even have the power to dictate the policy of our own countries.

Aggression is justified to protect Europe.

>You realize that white nationalism arises when too many non-whites come into a white country, right?
if you think that after Charlottesville you've got any persesuasive power with the white population. You're wrong. You're being watched very carefully and if the dead bodies starts piling up that's gonna be your end.

>Europe will become much more white nationalist. This isn't just a possibility. This is inevitable. Also, you're fucking stupid.
It won't. Everything will go back to normal when the immigration flux will stabilize. Also nice ad hominem, faggot. The only kind of argument someone of your knd can make.
nice ad hominem, fag.

You're honestly wasting your breathe addressing these retards op

History says otherwise. White flight says otherwise. We locked up a shit load of Japs during WWII. Who says we wouldn't do it again? Last Europeen kebab removal was 1995. It WILL happen again.

Charlottesville showed how duplicitous the media is. A lot of people woke up to white nationalism that day. More will do so in the coming years. This obviously won't happen over night and there will be many lying Jews in the media trying to paint all the violence as coming from the nationalists, but they will not be able to change the fact that whites don't want to live in a majority non-white nation. And something will be done about that.

You're assuming that most people see non-whites as a threat. Most people have non white friends/collegues/family. White people won't follow you because they already co-exist with non-white peacefully and see them as human.
I know ameribro, I know.

Most whites are cheering for, and actively promoting the end of white america and there’s nothing that you or anyone else can do about it

t.hispanic

American whites make up the majority of combat arms veterans and gun owners.
Identitarian Europa. The writing is on the wall. Stock up on food, water and bullets boys.

>Charlottesville didn't add new members
>Europe won't become more right-wing
>Uses psuedo-intellectual garbage like 'ad hominem'
Wait and see, pussy.

That guy isn’t white
He is a hook nosed oven dodging kike you dumb shitskin

>peacefully

Or what we see in reality is demographic shift. Also known as white flight. Brown bros move in we move out.

>whites don't want to live in a majority non-white nation
whites want to live where there are well paid jobs. NY, LA, London, Berlin are all cities where there are many non whites, but whites from other countries go to work to.

The funniest part is they think that it will be a utopia simply because its a state of all whites. Go to Eastern Europe were they essentially have white ethno states and see how big those shitholes are

Unlike the utopias that are African and middle eastern countries right?

i also have non white friends. I see them as human. But the illegal migration has to stop and I would not hand out welfare to migrants and only give them a right to vote after having lived and worked there for at least ten years (without criminal activities)

I believe Identity politics fuels race tensions and if it ever really escalates people would follow their natural instincts and group with people who look and talk like them and sare similar values

Your views about illegal immigrants are fair but following the alt right is not the way. The ultimate goal is the "peacful" deportation of all non whites, think about your non white friends.

>Strawman
And many of those Middle Eastern countries were torn down and destabilized by the West so probably not a good example. Iraq, Libya, Syria were decent countries before all the meddling

Naw they’ve always been shitholes

in time you stupid noodlenigger. in time.

In time you'll se how wrong you are.

>In time you'll se how wrong you are.
We'll all see the error of our ways when niggers take off on their flying pyramids and colonize Mars without us.

Whites don't want to live around non-whites, faggot. This isn't up for debate.

>I don't want to live around non-whites, therefore all whites do.
You sound like a child. Try to bring an arguments next time. Whites want to live in first world countries with first world economies and servicies. They wouldn't live in big cities filled with niggers and foreigners if they didn't.

You fail to understand user. Its always been about culture. I don't want people who cant assimilate in my country. Look at the US experiment. We are on generation 9, fucking generation 9 of black immigrants. Guess what? It still does not fucking work for the majority. Only by ripping people out of their culture to immerse in another, by themselves, with the understanding that this is what they will become, do they adjust.

No. Through peace or violence, I don't care, those who failed in their own country may return to their own failed country. I am done seeing the US be a messiah for the undeserving.

by the way mexico, someone stole the emblem from your flag you spaghetti eating fucker.

ofc it will not be peaceful, and that is the problem, you just keep bringing in more. You are the ones increasing the future violence. It's just a matter of time, a matter of more and more sheeps being eaten by wolves

you must go back

That's why there are so many whites in Japan, right? It's all about money with you cunts. Kill yourself.

Go back to plebbit you silly wop or else lurk moar and actually learn something useful.

>Do you seriously think that all of this can be done non-violently?

Read a fucking history book, including one about your own country.

Nothing meaningful has ever been achieved non-violently. Why do you think it should be any different today?

How the fuck do you think the Roman empire got built? By them "bringing people on their side" through verbal arguments?