Alice to Zouroku

NO MORE COMFY; ONLY SUFFERING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyYTK_hYeEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is going on
I didn't even know the new epsidoe came out already

First for Sana making Minnie C fight a lava golem.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyYTK_hYeEo

The comfy ended

Nothing last forever, I guess.

What was his deal?

Also American burgers were consumed.

user please don't remind me

The whole show is a combo Carl Jrs and Marine Corps Recruiting ad.

Minnie C? More like Minnie SHIT

Freedom isn't free user

I wanna take Sana & Sanae to Carl's Jr.

>she's an American women
>In Japan
>Wearing a kimono unironicly
>She takes her "duty" very seriously

Sana liked it but then didn't want to look like she liked it.

>Getting abducted while taking a shit.
>Couldn't have the audacity to wait.
I swear I hope Minnie C gets her just deserts, you just don't fucking do that.

Fuck you dubya, I wanted the comfy fake lesbian time to last.

Question:

If we actually found and weaponized Mahou girls, how would we realistically use them?

MOOT

It'll be back.

>MOOT
What?

I'm sure Saint Mattis wouldn't let them go to waste, and would use them in a way that Minnie C would approve of.

Now, now, ya'll have to do your duty to help Israel, ya hear me?

I liked it better when both got switched

see
My image got raped

WEAPONS OF MASS LOLI DESTRUCTION WHEN?

As soon as Sana signs the contract and enlists.

Actually, what is her citizenship status anyway?

More than a little lewd

She probably doesn't even exist on paper, since she's a magic using loli who's spent her whole life in a lab.

GAIJIN'D

So should they keep her off the papers or give her an identity with Citizenship?

STOP FUCK OFF MINIE C

The decent thing to do would be to give her citizenship.

good goyim.

I agree.

I think the adaptation has generally tuned down the level of despair from the original.

Would make sense to do as one of the carrots to offer her.

I am seriously starting to wonder if the Jew will get hinted at this point

agreed they should of turned it up a notch

This

The adaptation seems to have peeled back a lot of little things here and there and really heaped focus onto the characterization, which is good because that's by far the best thing about the manga.

I swelled up a bit seeing Minnie C on her husbands coffin and I don't even fucking like her. But the whole hands scene left me flaccid. I just hope for a bit of comfy next week.

Lots and lots of sex.

My heart and my penis are glad

Why is she so perfect?

Absolute Loyalty to her husband

>They didn't even let her wipe
>That torture scene on the truck happened while Alice had an itchy poopy butthole

That's terrible.

She dindu nothing she was a good wife

I think she had daddy issue.

She just wants her strong husband to be able to pick her up and bend her over to fuck her on the table again

She just pee'd not pooped holy shit

>wet loli pussy
That's a bit better actually

>cute, tiny ethnically japanese girl with a fetish for being strongarmed and manhandled by a big white gaijin.
I don't think anime has ever produced a girl as appealing as this.

> big white gaijin
Who had a Japanese name. Unless he took her family name when they married.

That is probably why my dick keeps telling me she did nothing wrong

I try to picture her mind. What does wearing a kimono mean psychoanalytically?
She's living someone else's life, and by doing so she is devoid of self, or rather, her self is defined by with the idealization of retaining an attachment with her former partner. This is typically rooted in daddy issues but who knows what is the backstory of her childhood.
Maybe Sana's psychonautic ability can be used to deal with Minnie C's neurosis through dream interpretation like she did with Sanae.

>Maybe Sana's psychonautic ability can be used to deal with Minnie C's neurosis through dream interpretation like she did with Sanae.

That would be a remarkablely comfy way to handle that, though it could easily backfire

Her shit is holy? You guys got issues.

>This is typically rooted in daddy issues
Can't it just be rooted in the attachment to her former partner? You'd think the amount of difficulty one faces in coping with the loss of a loved one would be proportional to the value and stake they placed in having that loved one in their life.

First Akiba's Trip, now this?
I'm seeing a pattern develop.

This
>Muh daddy issues
There is nothing wrong with being loyal and truely loving your partner.

The attachment with her father is the prototype of her attachment with any man she'd have, according to the object relations theory.

Which would imply the tendency to be unable to get over loss is pathological and would apply to any loss of any man in her life, in equal proportions.
Which is a huge generalization to begin with when your starting point is "she's still attached to her dead husband," especially considering the line about her smiling seemed to imply the trauma of loss went far beyond simple attachment to a male figure. Male figures are replaceable, especially if the basis of the pathology is object relations.

This is why nobody likes Freud.

REMOVE MINNIE C

She has done nothing wrong

This, Freud is a faggot

>mfw have to drive halfway across the state to visit one of probably four Hardees in the state
Soon, wouldn't be surprised if Best Korea is doing something like that.
Have a seat user.

>loli mahous are the トランプ we are going to pull on North Korea.

Oh yes

Episode 1:
>will this tortured loli finally find salvation in a kindly jiisan's arms?

Episode 2:
>onee-san serving breakfast
>comfy piglets
>world traveling with onee-san

Episode 3:
>Psyche! It was a torture-the-loli anime all along, haha, bet you thought this would have a good ending, didn't you, ya fuckin loser!

And dropped.

Episode 4:
>The jews where behind this

Well, it's a "research" facility that kidnaps and grooms little kids. Who else would be behind it?

Exactly

Object relations are not what you think they are. And object relations is the British school, not Freud. This theory says ego is defined by relations not libido, and it's not a "simple attachment." If you want a more "useful" version of this, read up attachment theory.

user this is Sup Forums.

Carl Jrs knows they can sell through anime

We wouldn't.

>show lottery starts with a loli escaping from a research facility
>she escaped! Guess that means the scientists will give up on her and everything will be calm and comfy times from now on!
Seriously user?

>not using our most power weapons for shock and awe

>in this administration under *controversial politician*

wew lad

Wasn't the loli frolicking with cute pigs and pancakes last episode? That escalated quickly.

Not unheard of in anime. Did you never watch Kotoura-san?

What were you looking for?

DRESS BLUES AND A SWORD

I did, but that one was an opposite case where people somehow expected everything to remain being shit. This time it was obvious that the bad guys wouldn't just let the all-powerful loli escape in peace since the first episode.

No, I mean I wouldn't allow innocent lolis to be taken advantage of and turned into weapons. I'd teach them how to use their powers to their own benefit. Then they would be the most powerful and untouchable people on the planet, and no lowly "civilizations" would be able to use them to fight in their petty wars.

And you just explained perfectly why these organizations were so desperate to keep the loli's under control for their country.

>Then they would be the most powerful and untouchable people on the planet, and no lowly "civilizations" would be able to use them to fight in their petty wars.
Having super-humans that could interview wherever they want, whenever they want, and kill whoever they want would be a nightmare for them.

Good job user, you helped sum up a major motivation for the Research group

>Having super-humans that could interview wherever they want, whenever they want, and kill whoever they want would be a nightmare for them.
It would, wouldn't it? Unfortunately for those kinds of people, the future is going to be one where individual people are uncontrollable due to the sheer level of technology that will exist Even now it is barely contained, all it will take is for one person to get their hands on WMDs of some sort. The future is coming, you can either adapt to it, or die.

The loli economy will soon keep the world in constant warfare, enriching those that control magical girls.

>Neo-Fedualism intensifies

Those who control the loli will inherit the earth

I watched first two episodes but I don't remember when Ichijou and Naito were called to come to Zouroku's place. Did I missed it?

What if we become the loli?

That is what will happen once VR technology becomes a thing

I wonder is Israel is going to get name-dropped due to the rate this is escalating away from comfy

Man, fuck this bitch. I really hope she dies, but I guess this isn't this kind of show.

I've never identified with a picture so much in my life.

Look at that smug motherfucker.

It is one of my favorite pictures for that very reason

She did nothing wrong

Isn't it?