What makes America significantly less cucked than its European counterparts (Germany, Swedistan, etc.)...

What makes America significantly less cucked than its European counterparts (Germany, Swedistan, etc.) ? Higher testosterone males?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-resign-25th-amendment-684912
thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/white-nationalists-just-sexually-frustrated-lost-boys/
vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>LE

A culture of guns and the deep desire to over throw tyrannical governments.

Why do Americans act like it's no big deal that they're overridden with niggers?

The USA
the main cuck of the kikes.

America has superior black admixture unlike the wh*Te beta European cucks.

More sunshine, more land, and no centuries-old social hierarchies to dictate winners and losers

Only parts of the US are overridden with niggers. All good white people don't live anywhere close to a nig. I personally didn't see a single nigger in my state until I was a teenager and that was someone from Africa visiting my school. It's easy to not care about whites becoming a minority in the country as a whole when your state is 90% white (other 10% is mainly indians on reservations) and my county was 99% white.

We have guns and can kill them if need be

We've been dealing with niggers for 300 years. Having a parade of perpetually asshurt minorities is nothing new. We thought the Germans were niggers at one point. Turns out we were a few hundred years ahead of our time.

You live in danger of being attacked in your home and while walking by ethnics. Euros live in a safe society and are much more willing to cede responsibility to authority.

>If I don't see them they don't exist

Perhaps europeans are too polite and soft spoken?

They are quite easy to avoid honestly. We're not nearly as packed on top of each other as you Euros.

tfw no rule34 of McMaster

Im not defending it. Im just explaining why many white americans don't care. They live in their nice little white cities in their nice little white countys. It's hard to get angry when you only see 1 black person a month. the NFL praising niggerdom has done more to piss off rural whites than anything else ever has.

I'm sorry I can't pay attention to anything you said because of that pic. Something about testosterone. Yes, yes it has an effect on females if that had anything to do with it.

Because the Constitution said that all men are created equal you autist microdick larper. We were built on absolute equality, not hitler.

>We were built on absolute equality
>slavery was legal
>only white people of good moral character were allowed to be citizens for the vast majority of the time
>a meme flagger is this fucking retarded

Wrong

When this cultural war settles down, you know who's going to win? The everyday man that is who. It'll be just like the last one in the 1990s, and 60s, and 20s, and so on so forth. Can't just get over the fact that your guys' emperor fatty is a failed president, and embarrassment to the USA. The future is moving forward, yes, there have been bumps but bit by bit America is going to transcend to the highest levels of nationhood as described by the founders.

People like you however make me ashamed to not just be an American, but as a human being. To want to fight for this higher level of civilization.

the constitution.
im not even memeing, if it wasnt for the foresight of those founding fathers, america would be dead 200 years ago

The conservative Europeans were murdered in ww2

nothing
you're the most cucked nation in the history of mankind

Getting clammy?
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-resign-25th-amendment-684912
thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/white-nationalists-just-sexually-frustrated-lost-boys/

I think you mean WW1. Whole aristocracy was just marched into machine gun fire. Fucking shame really.

This. America is massive and self-segregated. Europeans cant fathom how large our country is.

Can you please link me more articles written by jews that I don't give a single fuck about?

get your shit together murica

200 years dealing with niggers

In which state do you live exactly?

>le australian face

When you hate niggers but love McDonalds

if you are too fucking stupid to figure it out yourself, then you don't deserve to know.

>56%
>Less cucked

Pick one

America isn't even close to being the fattest country on the planet.

False, meds have higher testosterone. Educate yourself. Otherwise you would be hairy too.

We're not blameless.

vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

Before you get mad, Sup Forums, keep in mind the nu-male in the group retained his dignity because he "took some convincing"

but you don't, the BLM riots proved that SUCKA

Much larger rural population. Rural people are generally much more right wing. We've also been dealing with non-whites for a much longer time.

>literally only 56% white
>not cucked

Throw in work ethic and I'm with you

I'd rather be cucked by BBC than live in Midwestern states, the deep South, or Appalachian backwater armpits. So if you live in any of the above, please refrain from voting and/or reproducing

t. A productive citizen of USA

Could be South Dakota
"In 2012, the Census Bureau estimated that 86.2% of South Dakotans were White, 8.9% were American Indian or Alaskan Native, 3.1% were Hispanic or Latino, 1.7% were Black or African American, 1.1% were Asian, and 0.1% were Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian. 2.1% of South Dakotans belonged to more than one race."

>First Amendment
>Second Amendment

>almost copypasta

Reminder that only rural and suburban retards voted for Plumpf.

Oh come on fast food is a main part of your "culture".

She needs a wheelbarrow for her stomach.

hahahah. oh god.
gayest post ive seen on pol in a long time.
you shills aids.

It's a standing joke over here whenever someone is going to travel to the US:
"I'm going to gain so much weight"
And yes they do.

> South Dakota
So a state with no jobs, no future, and ugly fat women. And a proximity to native americans to boot.

No thanks
> "hahhahah... xDD"
> yfw

US is just as cucked as the Euros but in different ways.

its obvious you have no idea how to properly use Sup Forums. don't they train you guys before you start posting?

you guys are allready cucked like we couldnt be
Europe is just following the trand set up by americans
all that saber rattling you are doing is just a compensation of your castrated egos

Several people I know even in california didn't see a black person until they were in their twenties

Yeah well at least there is a loss when a Swede dies. Americans are close to death anyways.

jokes on you fatso, over 50% of your population are obese. not fat, fucking obese.

kys burgermuncher

The fact your people have never seen war

No amount of pepes posts will make your shit state better kid. Work some construction or mine that coal, one day you'll save enough money to move out of your parents' house

Keep posting memes though xDD

>Less cucked

> properly use Sup Forums
Kindly kill yourself

Because all the niggers live in a condensed area of the country. In the South. I live in a city that's around 90% white.

This isn't true.

not all of california is a big city. Lots of rural whites only areas.

>routine circumcision and useless surgeries done solely for profit
>have to risk death in a war just to pay for college
>can’t fuck qt 16 year olds and can’t drink until 21
>highest amount of minorities of any county
>unable to form original thoughts on most subjects
>highest jewish population of any country
>inventors of feminism
>main driver of liberal and progressive politics worldwide
>world’s highest incarceration rate
>main funder of zionism and other jew crap, population obsessed with how great the jews are

>B....but MUH TRUMPHFJF