Charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, three others are dismissed

>A federal judge dismissed all charged against rancher Cliven Bundy and three others

>U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro cited "flagrant prosecutorial misconduct" in her decision to dismiss all charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, two of his sons and another person.

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/08/charges-against-rancher-cliven-bundy-three-others-are-dismissed.html

Whitey wins again

Old news, but good news so bump

It’s not old news
It literally just happened like an hour ago

Feds btfo.

Practiced the 1st Amendment with the 2nd.

Yippie ki yi yay, motherfuckers.

How DARE you prevent me from taking whatever land I want??!

If the courts used more reals than feels and got the papers in on time this wouldn’t have happened.

Reminder that he was stealing from the tax payer.

So he’s like the government

More like an illegal spic that uses welfare.

Naw,I think my analogy was way better.

Nah it sucked.
I bet you like spics sucking on the govt teat too.

No because non whites shouldn’t be here, they have to go back
However the gov shouldn’t own that land so problem fucking solved

So would you care if he ran his cattle through your backyard completely ruined it left shit everywhere and left?
You'd have to suck his dick and thank him right?

It wasn’t anyone’s backyard

Doesn't matter it was land he had to pay to let his cattle use.
He refused to so it wasn't his to use.

Do you get that the land has to be maintained and it can't be maintained when losers use it without paying?

Everyone involved in the prosecution should be fired for being shit

It was everyone's backyard.

B-b-but the 2nd amendment is useless because drones! Redneck retards!

dumb lib scum. you know once buffalo roamed? Cows ate, shit, and fertilized the plains. was empty park land. but of course u know nothing of conservation unless the news tells you to care.

How ever did land keep being maintained until the government showed up
Fuck off faggot

No it wasn’t

Land gets ruined numb nuts.

land is meant to be grazed upon and shat upon. dumb ass.

Butthurt statist detected.

graze all you want fag, you still gotta pay the grazing fees. If you disagree with that law, lobby congress to repeal it.

Blm has no authority over state owned land.

Court disagreed. You’re wrong, faggot.

The court didn't disagree cunt, they dropped the charges because the prosecution withheld evidence. Getting off on a technicality does not mean Cliven's actions were legal.

(You)

fuck yeah

>Prosecution with held evidence
I wonder why...
But they still did it
Spic logic everyone

"Old news you fags, huehue"
>article posted 4 hours ago
Jesus Christ nog, dont make your sheer stupidity that obvious

statist bootlicking faggots btfo
how will they ever recover

Probably killing 80 or so people including a lot of children by burning them alive
Blame them for it and say they killed themselves and they were trying to save the children while they shot at people trying to escape the inferno

The usual

Maybe formally, prosecutor announced charges would be dropped 6-8 months back

This was announced last week. It literally is old news.

the state loses
communists btfo

Someone give me a quick rundown?

Cattle owners are fucking ignorant shitholes. A cattle farm 10-15km away from my farm, releases his cows every summer, then every year they come shitting all over my farm and eat my hay, which are meant for my horses at winter time. Cow shit that comes in the hay bales ruins them, and i'm not picking up 100's of cow shits. I'm about to sue this fuck and use the money to build a fucking fence to keep those fucking cows out.

bundy ranch was a major redpill for me. I spent the entire time on Sup Forums pushing guns, liberty, and God. Now this place has fallen to the left.

I miss 2012-2014 pol.

What charges are left after the repeated mistrials?

1. get a shed and put the hay in there lad
2. catch any cow on your property you now have cows.

none, niggas is free

He didn't steal any money.
You are ignorant about this case and the costitution.
He refused to pay grazing fees to the federal government for grazing Nevada land.
Nevada refusing to accept payments in an agreement with the BLM was unconstitutional and this proves it. Now on to the FBI murder trial of Lavoy Finnicum...

Same. The big moment for me was when the left started calling them 'yallqueda', openly comparing people peacefully occupying an empty building to protest government overreach with radical islamic terrorists, as if they were similar at all.

You should have built a fence to begin with all your problems are your own fault.

>peacefully occupying an empty building

lmao, white dindu logic

Reminder that those niggers that tortured that white kid last year have their next court date on the 10th.

I grew up in Colorado before the zombie hordes of californians took it.
The federal USFS and BLM created new wilderness areas to kill the old time ranching families.
Ive seen multi generational families lose everything to the BLM.
Ive seen the BLM harass small miners, hunters, and anyone who wanted to even use the King BLM lands.
The BLM was created to HELP ranchers and miners, but today it hampers them intentionally.
Finicum was murdered.
The BLM should be gutted and rebuilt before it becomes a small army that steals land for Chinese solar farms and uranium mining for Russians.

Good job.

> We respect our police officers by pointing our rifles at them #bluelivesmatter

Just kek

Yeah we do, then they step outta line and we get guns to make sure they don't abuse their power. The 2nd Amendment is reactionary so if it ever gets to the point where we have to "point our rifles at them" that means THEY are in the wrong.

Don't even try explaining it to liberals mate... they are single-track thinkers pretending to be intellectuals, it's all signalling without any real substance.

>Owns farm
>Doesn't build fence around it
>Complains when animals come onto his farm and shit on it

Goddamn, I just

If I was Myhre, I’d be shitting. He’s the EX acting AG that was implicated in corruption per the BLM Inspector. Just so happens Sessions replaced Myhre LAST WEEK. Yes, just in time for Navarrrrro’s hearing today. Myhre wanted to prosecute as of last week, right up until his untimely demotion.

fuck yeah

statists btfo