Anybody watch this?

anybody watch this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eAQkQbkkm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ESCA

yes

i watched the movie
is the show any different? or is it just less condensed?

Show is much more fujo style but still action oriented and definitely worth watching

I really liked it. Kinda weird how the main character chick is yelling about Vince Vaughn, though.

It was okay.

They are completely different. The characters aren't even the same people, they just have the same designs.
Movie is also awful imo, watch the series.

the series is Sup Forums core

This. fuck the movie.

Been meaning to watch the series, the Dub any good?

I enjoyed it. Soundtrack was good

You can kill people with those noses

The movie was amazing. Don't be so pathetic you have to dismiss it just because they made something new out of it.

the first half hour was great, I loved the style and animation, but as soon as the plot started the pacing went downhill and it felt as if they cut out an hour of stuff important to the story

Boring as fuck show with atrocious dialogue that repeats itself all the time. Only action you get in this show is nicely animated one minute sequences in 20 minute episodes. Characters are boring as fuck and to the same shit they've done since episode 1. Dont't trust those nostalgia fags telling you to watch it, it isn't worth your time .

YAKE-SOU NA KIMI NO MYSTIC EYES

The series also pretty bad. Good mecha designs, though.

Yes, and it's shit.
I remember being absolutely disappointed about 5 episodes in and it only got worse and worse.

Series is way better in my opinion. Yeah, is more shoujo-ish, but the characters are way more developed. That's what the movie failed at the most in my opinion, turning interesting characters like Allen and Folken in generic and one dimentional allies or villains.

Pointy noses are pointy

youtube.com/watch?v=-eAQkQbkkm8

FLOWNE

If the show ends up working for you, then you might also like "El-Hazard" and/or maybe even "Legend of Himiko". No guarantees, however.

get better taste