Https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/08/hm-slammed-for-racist-monkey-in-the-jungle-hoodie.html

H&M slammed as racist for 'monkey in the jungle' hoodie

>H&M used a black child to model a sweatshirt sporting the phrase "coolest monkey in the jungle."
>Consumers erupted in outrage at H&M for what they deemed to be a racist move.
>The image has since been pulled from the company's website.

now aren't the twitter sjw's who pointed this out the actual racists? a real non racist would't have even found a problem with this

Isn't it incredibly normal to jokingly call young children monkeys on account of their energy and mischievousness? I know I was as a child.

Yeah its pretty common for parents to call their kids "their little monkeys" here

pottery

Kek

It was my idea
Go away nigger, you guys dont even shop at H&M

I'm as white and I was called a monkey all the time as a kid. The people complaining had terrible childhoods where nobody called them playfully teasing and affectionate names.

what would the white kids top say?

Yeah but the left has to make everything about the race. And then they call us racist. The irony...

I was called so many things when I was a kid. Literally nothing wrong with this

Should have been George W Bush

Dumbest Goyim
in the shed

I fail to see anything wrong with this

I can't believe they did something so racist.

We should segregate black people from certain things to stop them being treated like they were in the 50's!

In murrica the whites I mean joos made black people slaves and called them monkeys so its racist.

They don't even realize it's more racist to call it racist.

black people inherently know they are monkeys. this timeline just gets more and more intriguing.

But, they are monkeys, so, isn't that required by the truth in advertising laws?

>implying that Black mothers don’t call their own kid “monkey” from time to time as a term of endearment.

I have actually heard a black guy I know refer to his own son as “that dumb ass monkey.”

did the monkeys press charges for slander yet?

Very weird presumption. Is this a Freudian slip?

Crispiest Cracker in the Box