OPERATION MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Disclaimer for Moderation: I, the OP, state that the following contents of this thread this politically relevant given the following; Sup Forums is inherently a political board, Sup Forums is certainly being shilled, Sup Forums participating in this thread is a statement of their disparage regarding the volume of threads with zero to no content and all out shilling, Sup Forums discussing and moving to help remove irrelevant thread from the top of the catalog is inherently political in nature consdiering the following; Sup Forums is meant for politics, not 56% memes, not blacked threads, not my eceleb did this or that - therefore this thread is inherently political in nature. It is in fact, perhaps, the most politically relevant thread at this time regarding the actual politics of THIS BOARD. As an ending of this disclaimer, I am anonymous, I am not the previous OP, and this simply copy pasta to bring forth discussion and tactics to bring relevant topics to the forefront of the catalog

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

BUMP

consecutive anti-slide bump fist: forbidden technique

As long as the r/the_donald and Stormfag question persists, Sup Forums will never be great again.

Messaged received OP, might want to clarify to newfags how to sage.

Should've opened with
>Well hello fellow MAGAPEDES

Nice catch, I'll put it in the next one

PSA: Sage goes in the options field to unbump threads. This has been a public service announcement

bump

Caps lock is EXTREMELY INEFFECTIVE when you use it for such extended periods of time. It ONLY works well when its used intermittently, like in this sentence or the previous one. NO ONE WANTS TO READ AN ENTIRE SENTENCE, LET ALONE SEVERAL SENTENCES, THAT ARE WRITTEN ENTIRELY IN CAPS LOCK.

make Sup Forums great again by removing r*dditors

>inb4 thread deleted

Blame this guy
And write a good one

eat shit virgin lower-case worder

k bump

Kill all meme flags. You guys can go to hell with this shit.

k bump

Bump

I breeze right past threads in all caps. They make me automatically assume that it was written by a child

Kill yourself you attention whoring brainlets. This isn't your secret club

Secret clubs are the issues of the solids.

BUMP

Bump good threads. Link to good threads in shill threads or bring the good info into shill threads to make them good threads.

KEK

Bump.
Always remember to NEVER EVER EVER respond to shills. When you reply and engage with them, they automatically win. It's a waste of time and resources. DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO THEM

I support this. Mods, pls ban serial spammers.

Bump