USA REVERSES WHITE DECLINE

USA reverses trend to white minority status, with white births becoming a majority in the US for the first time in a decade.

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

>This new report, titled “Births: Provisional Data for 2016,” dated June 2017, although it was only released last week.

>According to the report, the provisional number of births for the United States in 2016 was 3,941,109, down 1 percent from 2015.

>The general fertility rate was 62.0 births per 1,000 women aged 15–44, down 1 percent from 2015 to a record low for the United States.

>Among the race and Hispanic origin groups, the number of births ranged from 9,342 births for non-Hispanic Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander (NHOPI) women to 2.054 million births for nonHispanic white women.

>The report’s “Table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” nonHispanic.

>This amounts to 52 percent of the total.

>…The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially while white birthrates have risen.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

if we turned off the welfare the niggers and spics would no longer have 10000 babies each all subsidized by white tax dollars too. that would be the best way to fix this problem, basically.

You know what would be an easier solution? To start killing niggers.

I had an ancestor who had 11 children. I wish I could afford that.

Have white kids and support them.

FUCKING THIS

Welfare states enacted to support those of us who are down have been co-opted to render the destruction of our people by supporting their replacement.

They are doing a great job of offing themselves, it's everyone else we have to get rid of.

Amerimutt meme destroyed
Our percentage grows by the minute
Some based virgin go make a baby with TERRY

Uncle had 3 white kids, starting in 2015. He has a 4th on the way. I had one kid in 2016, I have my second on the way. We are going to make it. Just cut welfare.

>In the US Sudanese are considered "white"

La creatura meme btfo

>Some based virgin go make a baby with TERRY
I think Titor confirmed that in his corrected timeline, Terry Davis was Taylor Swift the 1st's husband and that their kid colonized Mars

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline
That's because it never had become a minority, literally everything saying so was coming from outright propaganda groups or Marxist run government studies.
It ain't miraculous because it had always been growing and it was just being under reported
Expect by 2020 to start seeing accurate us statistics across the board, no more propaganda to try and destroy white American resolve
Meanwhile Europistan does the exact opposite

>95% of white americans have ZERO non-white blood/ancestry
>whites have highest birthrate
>Latinos being deported
>blacks having gibs taken away which means less "chillins"

Muttposters BTFO

Stupid nigger, you find a way to afford it. Ive done the math before, but literally anyone can afford to have kids. Make your own baby wipes, only use disposable diapers when travelling, and breast feed if you can. Boom, I just saved you almost 5k a year per kid, and I could save you another 5k plus a year if ypu change your lifestyle.
If your child cant get an academic college scholarship than they probably don't need to be attending college. Your job isnt to buy your kids success, it is to give them the tools to succeed on their own so they can pass that down to their kids.
t. 30 yo father of 3 already planning 4 and 5

I say this often, but what was the Smith-Mundt Act? Notice anything different since its quiet repeal?

>white woman and spic man have a babby
>white

>white man and a negress have a babby
>white

etc. only a fool would look at US *whites* and not think of them as anything other than mutts

BUMP

Black population is already stagnant, it's mestizos that are the growing problem.

BUMP