Bleach thread

Let's talk about the girls in bleach, who is your favorite ? My personal choice is Halibel and her three also vary attractive servants.
Speaking of Halibel , did ichigo save her or not

Isane is the best and most perfect girl and I want to marry her.

Sung sun is great too, I can even said she's the pretest one of the three
How com body on/ a/ever try to go to the Twitter of Kubo and ask him what happened to Halibel and the tree beasts ?
I know many people here are vary good at Japanese, so why didn't anybody try that

She's a dyke, user.

I am frustrated at the wikias (yes, plural) saying they are alive yet as far as I saw Opie sucked them to the point of "aaaaargh" then bunch of blood.

Ask for Liltotto too.

The honest answer is that kubo forgot about them.

It's likely that they are alive because orihime is alive, she's with them, so the logic thought is that ichigo saved all the girls. I wish Kubo can give a clean answers, like he did with these girls last time

Sadly, we never got this

Orihime was protecting Nel, Chad was behind Orihime and those three were quite close to Opie.

After pic you never see them again, in any way/shape/form.

>after finding Hueco Mundo underr Quincy control, Ichigo hears Neliel that Harribel is being held prisoner.
>Ichigo rallies the Arrancar rebels to save Harribel.
>Walks out with her in hand
>She gets a hankering for some Strawberry.
>Constantly follows Ichigo around, threatening to stab everyone that tries to approach him, with him constantly berating her for how wrong this is.
>TFW we will never get Ichigo having to run away from both Neliel and Harribel who are both desperate for the D.

Isane is big and perfect in literally every way.

>TFW we will never get Harribel, Rukia, Hiyori, Riruka and Tatsuki all trying to get Ichigo which of the many, many, species that he belongs to is the best.

>Harribel
>trying to get Ichigo

Closest would probably be that one fanservice webcomic, but that pairs Hiyori with Hitsugaya, and just has Harribel as a third-wheel attached to Nel.

>The time when Bleach received good fanart
I miss it so.

Nips on twitter still make great fanart.

Tatsuki

I see your point now.... ya, it did looks like what you describe. But if that's the casei will be really sad, I really like these girls.
If this if how they die, in will rather prefer if they had die the last time.
Bring them back and just kill them like this is so pointless.
There is still chance they survive though,
like we thought some of the characters were dead but they show up to again

Best grill, best ass, best everything.

Rangiku, is a shame she loves that fucking cuck

>who is your favorite
Rangiku, Halibel, Yoruichi, and Lisa.

My favorite girl willalways be Rukia, BUT i also like Riruka, Matsumoto, Yourichi, Soi Fong and Bambietta.

Canonically the most beautiful girl in Bleach.

Karin-chan!

Askin aproves.

I hate her short hairstyle.

>granny hair

Harribel really gets my engine revving too, but I don't think she has a libido.

>live action movie
>special chapter
>chinese mobage and possible console game
>more novels (probably)

The anime and manga might come back in 2018,kubo might not draw it thou..

She's forgotten because no one bothered to make doujins of her in the rape dungeon making Kubo down.

You're thinking of Soifon.
Isn't lieutenant Aizen, like, totally dreamy?

Fukutaicho Aizen is best Aizen. The glasses do things to me.

Mashiro was best literally forgotten girl

Who?

But that isn't Kukaku

Err, why does Rukia have c-cup boobs in this?

I can't choose between Cirucci and Hiyori but I love them both dearly.

outdated but then i don't have any intentions of ever fixing it

I'm still mad that Nimaiya Oh-etsu never went full on ∞Sword-Style against Yhwach, or even just the elite Sternritter. It would've been amazing to see him come out of the corner swinging his whole harem at somebody.

or at least the Sword 5, they were adorable.

all of them are nice. but i prefer petite the most.

you are a man of fine taste, brother

>Loli Nanao
Y'ever wonder if Shunsui ever consciously acknowledged "She wants the D, and I'mma give it to her someday."

Petite is best, good taste user.

Great taste user
>tfw no more Bambi
Why live

Did the brown bitch and the little dyke get together?

Same here.

These two were great.

The girl with the pigtails from zp reminds me of Riruka.

still mad we never got a real fight out of her. Just the one shot of her hulking out in one arm and then she vanished into offscene limbo for forever

>best design
>was a slut and died immediately.
Fuck you Kubo.

didn't actually mean to reply to anyone

>squatting and wearing a tracksuit

i never noticed how kubo never had a fixed number of buttons on her outfit. I get going off model as far as making her bustier and inconsistant proportions on the legs between length and thickness, but did he never draw himself a reference sheet for the uniform itself at least?

unf, those lowcut armholes on Liltotto

Why did the Sternritters have such nice uniforms?

I get that Bambietta was the first female Sternritter Kubo did, so she kinda just gets the default uniform + the pleated skirt, but it's really a shame her outfit was so bland, and terrible looking with the weird choice of color Kubo did in the color spread later

I almost forgot that the Sternritter originally just wore the cape and nazi jacket over Uryuu's old quincy frock.

Bambi a best

Hugo Boss
I mean Jugo/Bazz

Also the SR female uniforms are buttoned up on the opposite side of the mal ones.

Really if they weren't just going to be silver or blue, at least gold would'e been a more sensible choice for the glove and boot ruffles than red of all things

All right, I'm curious.

also it's a damn shame Kubo gave up on his weird belt buckle fixation that he started with. The first handful of sternritter all had their own unique belt buckle and shoes to set them apart from the standard uniform. but then he just stopped giving them belts altogether

honestly Wolfgangina was basically Rukia's personality in Orihime's body, and Angelle was just Orihime's personality in Rukia's.

I guess Genocide Ururu is kinda hot in a yan/kuu sorta way

i love kubo's stupid urban casual shit. the later stuff all looked way better, but his early stuff was funnier

Rollinnnggg

I somehow never noticed before that her top is just like, an apron.

That's lewd as fuck.

i feel like it definitly changed as he went along. In a few it really looks like there's a proper back and it's just sideless with the tie off. But then the actual back shots just make it look like half a tubetop, which doesn't seem to make sense with how the front and side shots look. As much as i dig bare shoulder blades, I think I prefer the side tie and back though.

Kubo is a hack but he sure drew hotties for all audiences. Good job

Oh shit

Rollllllu

>jobbed to icefag of all people

He had the strongest snow and ice type zanpakuto.

My top five: Unohana, Yoruichi,Kukaku, Isane and Nanao Ise.

What does my taste say about me?

That you have good taste

yachiru is best loli but nel is my waifu and i will marry her

Kukaku a shit.

Out of all the beautiful women in this series, Yoruichi probably looks the best in a set of tight shorts.

Amputee girls can never, and will never, be a shit.

Soifon
Halibel
Tatsuki
Yoruichi
Isane
Rukia
Lisa
Cirucci
Candice

There are so many.

Are all of Yhwach's Quincies dead or not?

#1 #2 Captain Mom

#3 Nanao

#4 Riruka

#5 Lisa

wait im confused. doesnt she have 2 buttons on each boob in all of those? she looks pretty consistent to me user

Best. Don't care how forgettable she is.

I wanna paint those white

let's see what I get