James Damore files class action lawsuit against Google

YOU'RE FUCKING A HUWHITE MALE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/james-damore-just-filed-a-class-action-lawsuit-against-google-saying-it-discriminates-against-white-male-conservatives/
twitter.com/triketora/status/950435650733596672
twitter.com/search?q="James Damore"&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

techcrunch.com/2018/01/08/james-damore-just-filed-a-class-action-lawsuit-against-google-saying-it-discriminates-against-white-male-conservatives/

Good. I hope he destroys them.

Holy fucking shit, did you read the actual document he filled?

That shit is completely bulletproof. Google is utterly fucked because he proves his point over and over and over again with some pretty damning evidence.

I mean seriously, open it up and scroll to a random section. Google is so utterly fucked, and this awkward giant-nosed freak is going to do it.

yeah, because google surely has not enough money to hire best lawyers and fight it for the next decade

Quick question, is Damore white?

> such as treating preferred categories of people (women, certain but not all ethnic minority groups)

Yes, they can try. But the evidence is overwhelming. They can filibuster all they want, but the great thing is this guy doesn't give a fuck about money - he cared about what is right, which makes him way, way more dangerous. Not only are the legal costs for a civil liberties lawsuit at a corporation like that going to be in the tens of millions, but if he gets a huge payout EVERY SINGLE white or male or conservative can get the exact same amount of cash for legal proceedings, and sets the present for lots of other lawsuits. You think the lawyers at google are sneeky kikes? Think about how bad it will be when all the lawyers smell blood in the water.

sets the precedent*

sneaky kikes*

Wew I hope he gets paid and starts up a white male only software company desu

> For instance, an employee who sexually identifies as “a yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin” and “an expansive ornate building” presented a talk entitled “Living as a Plural Being” at an internal company event.

I am reading it. They are screwed. Their hiring practices are the epitome of discrimination.
"Google defined “diverse” individuals as women or individuals who were not Caucasian or Asian."
Wow.

This should be illegal under current law. But I bet it's not.

This case may be so spot on for discriminatory hiring practices, and retribution against employees based upon political ideology, that Google may never fully recover if he wins.

One google employee: "We have zero tolerance for intolerance." Holy hypocrisy. The real scary part is I don't think they even realize it.

Unsure, the only white person I know is laurence fishburne

Huwhyiteee

>giving an alt right nazi court time

Why hasn’t that racist fuck been arrested yet?

Another excerpt: "In one example of this, an employee gave a Peer Bonus to another employee, and stated that the bonus was for “speaking up for googley values and promoting [diversity and inclusion] in the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is [Damore’s Memo].” The Google Recognition Team reviewed this justification, considered it appropriate, and allowed the bonus to proceed."
I wonder how well Google would operate without white males using its services.

>Google is fucked

No they arent, at all. A 5 Trillion dollar settlement would barely dent them. Google is a literal God.

Damore also has another fired google conservative employee in his suit:
"Gudeman pointed out that “Trump supporters are a hated and despised minority at Google. Googlers feel comfortable slandering them in a public forum and assume there will be no consequences.” "

I can't even

yes he is a huwhite .

This.

google

there needs to be thousands of such suits filed all over the country

Gonna read it?

Lefties are already crying...
twitter.com/triketora/status/950435650733596672

twitter.com/search?q="James Damore"&src=tren

He looks Caucasian, so not white.

isn't he a jew?

He might be, the nose is close.

What did he do again?

He was fired because of a research he did that showed tha men and women are different and that explains why there are fewer women than men in STEM

>filibuster in litigation

Welcome to Sup Forums college of law everybody

He was fired because of a discriminatory policy against conservative white males at google. He has multiple documented examples of employee abuse by managers and peers- unfortunately for Google, they like to document their sexist and racist views and even discuss at length on company message boards their plans for group intimidation. It is amusing that those who pretend to be the most tolerant are the least tolerant of all.

I was quite hesitant to care about this guy when he first hit the news but if he wins, this will wake up more white people. This is a good thing.

This is embarrassing. He got crucified by the court of public opinion and he's now asking for round two in the court of law. You'd think this sheltered Harvard boy would've learned his lesson when Google slapped him on the wrist for putting it on the spotlight right when it was in the midst of a controversy for allegedly mistreating female employees. He doesn't have anything against Google except the actions of individual employees and what he does have is hardly actionable. He's going to be publicly humiliated once again. He should've lain low until this all blew over and got himself another job but now he's doubling down on his autism.
Look at her post history. She's a liberal. Why would a leftie be licking the silicon boot?

That's not why he got fired.
This is Essentially, they got some gender sensitivity training or some shit like that and he was inspired to write a memo explaining gender and political differences in his free time by quoting scientific studies.

Thus preforming one of the 10 cardinal sins of social justice.

for gibs. The same reason anyone who says they have morals will corrupt them. The same as you and I.

Just look at him, he is 100% Ashkenazi Jewish. He even sounds like a Jew. Only the Jew can destroy the Jew. Whites are too inferior.
What 5 trillion dollar investment?

lol google are fucked

And this is how we start winning.

We're not in some dystopian world where we get good boy points for white knighting corporations. Unless she works for Google she should have no financial incentive to be shilling for it. That means she's doing it for free and can't be some anti-capitalist leftie.

>he is 100% Ashkenazi Jewish
You came up with this idea looking at his nose?
Well, Damore is a French last name.

He has an ace-in-the-hole case for discrimination based on skin color and sex and then a retaliation case on top of that. His opinions on the biology of males and females will be irrelevant in a court of law. All he has to do is demonstrate (with evidence- which he has in spades, due to google's idiotic internal message boards) that the environment was as he is charging and show he was fired due to said hostile, discriminatory environment.

Italian

I don't see how this has anything to do with why he was fired...

It is. Beliefs of the judge still matter more than the actual letter of the law.

He'll lose, it's California.

Read the attachment in OPs link.

What I can't believe is how Google feels discriminating against anyone fits in with their a) business plan- you would think they would be neutral in all topics and just provide tech services and b) company policies of "inclusion", which clearly aren't inclusive at all, but based on a membership which is constantly defined and redefined; true inclusion needs no definition. lol

This just makes me want to buy a Sup Forums pass so I don't have to go through google with captcha..i switched my search engine long ago.

I read the whole thing, still don't know what it has to do with the memo that got him fired.

>I read the whole thing, still don't know what it has to do with the memo that got him fired.
it is 161 pages in small font long you fucking mong.

I'll just copy paste this comment to make it easier.

When are journalists going to stop flat-out lying about what Damore wrote? The following quote from the article is entirely untrue:

"arguing that women may not be equally represented in tech because they are biologically less capable of engineering"

He never said that. Not at all. He argued that fewer women pursue engineering careers because, on average, they tend to be less interested in it. He then discussed ways of making tech careers more appealing to women.