IF WE GIVE MONEY TO BLACKS THEY WILL BECOME CIVILIZ-

IF WE GIVE MONEY TO BLACKS THEY WILL BECOME CIVILIZ-

Why blacks live in absolute shit? Is IQ the only thing that explains this? Explain it to me, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=yhB2neBadyM
youtube.com/watch?v=qA2jVMZvAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Money isn't everything

>Brazil
You're also a nigger.

I mean, Ukraine is an instance of a very developed industrialized country that has significantly degraded since independence and the fall of communism. They've fallen a long way

Nigeria is an instance of a relatively undeveloped former-colony which has industrialized and risen over the last few decades

They're not really comparable.

Yes, but less than full blooded Africans

Yeah this. IQ matters but Ukraine was one of the comfiest Soviet regions and was invested in a lot, which also meant education, skills training, a good agricultural economy etc. It only really became shit after the USSR collapsed and Russia started buying food from Western Europe which barely imports any foreign food and completely dominates the all-European food market. The EU literally decided it would rather pay off Poland etc in gibs rather than allow them to grow and sell much of their shit. But Ukraine is not in the EU, gets no gibs and now that the meagre Russian gibs stopped as well it just went tits up.

>GDP per capita
are you serious?

*ignores HDI*

only that the ukrs were forcefully modernized and industrialized by Der Evil CCCP (Holodohoax and sheiiit), before that they only had wheat fields and pigs

>0.005 US dollars have been deposited in your account.

>kike denying a genocidehis people committed
Like clockword

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>slavs
>white

What's the matter with per capita GDP? It is heavily correlated with good standards of living.

As much as I respect Pierce, I can tell the lesson of Haiti in one sentence
Niggers trying to run thins by themselves

>actual premeditated and well documented mass murder is a hoax
>while food scarcity due to typical kulak stupidity combined with weather is ""genocide""
pretty pathetic reasoning, El Atrocidad

Slavs have some mongol blood, but sure they are white, just like southern italians and portuguese people.

>>actual premeditated and well documented mass murder is a hoax

>kike whines about the Holohoax while also denying why the Holohoax was carried out in the first place

>amerimutt
>telling people who's white

>clockword

None of you are white

ukraine has been in a civil war for almost 3 decades and they got slaughtered during the ussr days. so yes it is fair to compare the 2

Whiter than you, Shlomo

Nice disguise, Schlomo.

neither are you Mohamed

>t.dumb proles who believe the the lolodomor happened.

Ukraine mentality is between european and asian.

>ukriane
>when your "country's" name litraly means border.

(((Independent people)))
>muh russian imperialism

Ukraine was developed by Russians, otherwise it's a country of KIKES and TATARS.

>like a clockword
so you tell how can it be possible for my english to be better than your english while it is my 3rd acquired language and your first (unless you're a meximutt)

Corruption is social construct there.
Is theory about name origin.

>make mistake
>Shlomo gets assblasted and says I'm not white

You don't look like geopolitical expert. So shut up.

>Is theory about name origin.
your a non country vanya why would you rather take the big american ZOG cock then submit to the gently rule of russia?

This is a bad comparison. Ukraine GDP has been stagnating since fall of USSR and felt sharply a couple of years ago due to political instability and war in Donbass(important industrial region). Bit it's still relatively developed and left with infrastructure since the soviet days.
Nigeria is a shithole but is rising and developing. If Ukraine will continue to stagnate and Nigeria will continue to rise, HDI could equalize.

literally oil money

Wtf is a clockword, faggot?
Is it when your raping uncle smashed a clock onto your head every time you utter a nonsensical word such as clockword?
You stupid fuck

I feel bad for you,
Three different churches
Two different languages
People just want to scam and steal from you.
Your country would never unite and prosper.

youre all white you fucking retards, why not focus on the actual issues instead of being autistic twats arguing about genetics you dont even understand.

IQ matters very much, but the main problem is that they fail to recognize opportunities that arise for their race, and instead choose to prolong their turmoil. Africans could have been far more wealthier had they learned to mine and refine gold.

>lgbt flag
>see cocks and gay sex analogy everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=qA2jVMZvAX4
vanya you subhuman animal why do your people act like churkas?

>when the only thing of note to ever come out of your "country" where borsch and ls studio.

you shouldn't speak about this ever

fucking *clockword*
what a stupid cockspanking dickcheese inhaler

>IQ matters very much
How to solve autist puzzles is related to politick and wealth?

>had they learned to mine and refine gold.
they couldnt even invent the wheel, theyre dumber than neanderthal were

Why yes, yes it does. With a low IQ, you can't perceive the bigger picture as well as one with a high IQ.

Nobody has ever really needed genetics to tell in all of history

B-b-but they invented nigerian scam.

IQ is just a meme.

whats the context behind this pic pavel?

spare me the talk vanya your tatar rape babies.

even niggers are preferable to communism

Its an advert. Look up lgbtcghnvghn acceptance statistics in Ukraine. One of the least supportive.

Oh my days, the fucking irony

Well fuck you too, Vladimir. I hope Putin annexes your sorry ass.

So Ukranians commit way less crime because they accumulated capital in previous times?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

>Vladimir

what do you prefer?
>vanya
>ivan
>sasha

Sascha, Juri, Sergei etc.

I hear girls in Brazil are easy to bang and even easier to kiss. Is it true?

Your mongoloid "people" actually call anybody who shits on your made up "country" a russian, no matter what flag they have.

>they invented nigerian scam.
bet it was an Afrikaans idea

lol polan how about we end this hohol and dump the ukri hate folder?

Yes, if you are a rich gringo (by this I mean someone who comes from a rich country and is white).

The brown women here craves white foreigners cock while white women will treat you like a normal person.

Im sorry, I do not converse with a meme flag users. Especially not the ones who use degenerate faggot flags.

By depriving them access to EU market.
Plain and simple

>meme flag

YOU BTFO

Yes it is. Any people can improve their result in IQ test with expirence with solving IQ tests. And IQ test have strong time bounds.

>I do not converse with a meme flag users
let me take of the flag then picky little shit.

is this better for your tastes hohol?
>By depriving them access to EU market.
how about we just cut all (((american influence))))

00.05 rubles have been deposited in your account.
fuck of putin bot

Ukranian girls are pretty and more conservative than other western girls. They seek someone who take them out of their poor homeland and will be forever grateful.

WHY DON'T YOU MARRY A UKRANIAN CHICK Sup Forums?

Get the fuck out kike.

go suck muzzie cock cuck

>WHY DON'T YOU MARRY A UKRANIAN CHICK Sup Forums?

>wake up
>realize mummy will never be your hoho l wife
>(((ESCALATING DREAD)))

>implying poland is not shithole

You said you took your meme flag down yet I still see it.

>russia

Or maybe HDI is racist?

Kek'd audibly

>b-but R-russian Muslims a-are d-different
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w
ironic that country with one of the biggest mudslime population calls me out on my mudslime population.

>You said you took your meme flag down yet I still see it.
t.germany's eternal butsex slave
go ask gibs from daddy germany to sustian your crumbling economy pavel.

It's still better than russia ( for the most part of citizens)

>It's still better than russia
in reality "these more privliged poles" move to western europe in the millions instead do something with their shithole.

We'll millions moved.
Tens of millions stayed, to as you said "do something"

>do something"
being drunken filthy slavs and shitting others countries up is not helpfull pavel.

you know how shitty your meme country is.

Kek, you have been btfo'd by him
He got you where he wanted you
It's time for you to leave the stage and stop humiliating yourself

Why does Russia need to buy food from EU? I can't imagine it cost a lot to farm in russia. Or is all their crop turned to vodka?

remind me which out of our two countries had shitskin terrorist attacks?

They are more civilized than Brazilians, that's for sure.They are producers and don't even have a booming tourism economy like many other nigger countries (Caribbean countries for example). Furthermore, their murder rate per 100k is 9 while Brazil's is 26. Also they have a more stable economy and better credit rating than both Ukraine and Hueland. In summary: You'd be safer in Nigeria than Brazil.

When is Poland take their rightful share of Ukraine?
First Partition of Ukraine when?

>being that stupid to believe random map from internet

it fully belongs to russia and hands off from ukraine

>Kek, you have been btfo'd by him
fuck of pavel 2.

>remind me which out of our two countries had shitskin terrorist attacks?
remind me winch of the two countries imports millions of drunken slavic idiots that shit up other countriesand have no use other than cleaning toilets?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

such is life of putin rapebaby boris contemplated to himself.

Jesus northern italy is high as fuck
I'd have guessed < 10%

Why should we take this economically barren land? The only useful land is near Russia.

you hear that pavel?
don't you have work to do?

>it fully belongs to russia and hands off from ukraine
russian empire restoration when?