What the hell is up with the recent surge of meme candidates like Oprah, Zucc, Kanye, Mark Cuban or Dwayne Johnson...

What the hell is up with the recent surge of meme candidates like Oprah, Zucc, Kanye, Mark Cuban or Dwayne Johnson? Is the era of career politicians over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQPtgUPpF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes and it was started by that idiot Drumpf. Couldn't he just stay at his tower, grab pussy all day long and let Jeb become the greatest president of all-time?

celebrities see a celebrity won on celebrity, and now they want to try, but they will fail

You American idiots will never learn. One would have hoped that after the last election you would have seen that you require a person with a specific set of skills to lead a nation, to lead the world.
NOT at TV star!
You wankers shit me to tears!

Trump is doing just fine actually, especially considering how much push back he has received from even his own party.

>Is the era of career politicians over?

God I fucking hope not, this is a disaster.

Kanye is red pilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=rQPtgUPpF-8

>, to lead the world
Aussies actually believe US president is God like figure

>lel. no. Trump elected just to be the Turd In punch-bowl of globalists

Kanye would do better than trump

It's Kayne 2024. He confirmed it on Twitter. So he will probably run as a Republican and Trump will probably endorse him.

He's the only nigger I'd like to see President.

Goofus!

We Memed to hard. Or not hard enough. Idk

I can't wait for 2020. I hope there are too many of them and they cancel eachother out. The political debates are going to be juicy.

>mfw Oprah wins in 2020

What are her policies?
What are any of their policies? Atleast with Trump, it was very clear what he wanted to do. He is very patriotic, wanted to get America's economy back and was a successful businessman outside of being a celebrity. That was a good voting ground for Americans.

>I get to live to see real live celebrity death match
There is a God.

not even trump can out-kanye kanye

It's bait by lefties who just want Trump people to oppose them by being a celebrity and having no credentials. Of course there is false equivalency at play because Trump was a billionaire before becoming s celebrity (for becoming a billionaire) and the others are just actors

they think trump got elected because he’s a mr. popular entertainment person. they fail to realize it’s because 90% of the whites in this country want a fucking race war to drive out braindead brown hordes of trash.
that said, the left will virtue signal a nigger woman like there’s no tomorrow regardless of her policy or lack thereof. to them politics are simply another avenue to “gotcha!” the “white supremacist racist kkk bigots”, they don’t think any further than that.

she's a nigger and has a vagina