Has anyone dated a woman that *didnt* turn into an insufferable bitch when the relationship became serious?

Has anyone dated a woman that *didnt* turn into an insufferable bitch when the relationship became serious?

asking for a friend

here is a free lesson about women OP.

Once the blowjobs stop, the "relationship" is over. If you stay with her once the blow jobs stop you get what you deserve.

>Once the blowjobs stop, the "relationship" is over. If you stay with her once the blow jobs stop you get what you deserve.

This is the truth right here.

yeah

Pretty much this. They do blowjobs when they think you're better than them and worth keeping.

The relationship can go many ways man. Maybe she's either been an annoying fuck the entire time and you notice only now because all the time you spend together. As a man you should cultivate her mind and make her a proper woman. As long as she's not a completely gone roasty you can fix her.

Yes I did. I was 28 at the time. She was 24. Cautious at first because I had a bad taste in my mouth from dating younger women before. However, within a year, we married and are about to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. We both have our moments, but by the end of the night, we kiss and make up before going to sleep.

Here's my suggestions for accomplishing this:

1) Be up front with your expectations for the relationship. I told my now wife at the first message that I wasn't interested in dating for the sake of dating. I was looking for a wife, so if she wasn't interested, we should just part ways before we even get to the first date. She, thankfully, was also up front and said she was tired of beta males and wanted a real man as a husband. If she tried to play games, GTFO immediately.

2) This one is important. DON'T FUCK HER BEFORE YOU MARRY HER! Women are crazy, and sex doesn't help matters. It also clouds your mind so you don't realize what a bitch she is until your in too deep (no pun intended). During the dating phase you need your mind to be clear and not clouded by your biological need to reproduce. This helps you both address flaws in each other's character and put out how to fix or accept said flaws.

3) Doesn't matter if it's long distance (like ours) or next door, but communication is key. You should be talking constantly. Talk about anything. Serious topics like children and finances. Goofy topics like who'd win in a death battle: Ariel from Little Mermaid or Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Doesn't matter, just talk. You learn a lot about a person just by listening to them talk about things. You can determine whether the person is a complete moron with no logical thought pattern, a smarty pants that think she's know everything, or somewhere in between. Plus, you'll get to hear her voice, which will be a great indication if you can put up with it over long periods of time.

Good luck user!

Although I will admit it doesn't have to be blowjobs. What's important is that she routinely demonstrates that she is subservient to you and will defer to your judgement. Obviously putting your dick in her mouth proves this quickly and easily, so it's the standard "measuring stick" i use.

It can really be anything to demonstrate her position as beneath you. She has to do it on her own and with enthusiasm. This can be something less sexual, like cooking you and your friends a nice meal and trying to be a good hostess, or wearing the clothes/jewlery you like when you've had a bad day. Good women enjoy demonstrating their love to their men, while the bad ones try to fake it until you're "safe". Thats why I say when the BJ's stop it's all over.It's a clear indication that she no longer gives a shit about your happiness because you're now her 'property, not a prize she should be happy to be blessed with.

Pic related is the future of women

What if the blowjobs never started?

Then it's time to teach English in Japan.

Very good advice. A few questions: does 2) include all sexual activity?

Also, for 3), do you have any tips or resources for coming up with interesting topics? I'm a terrible conversationalist outside a few inspired moments.

all were nice. luck/just don't be mean. idk

Yes, I have. Met her in church too.

You lose the second you all the woman to have any power in the relationship
My gf dumped me last week and it took like 20 minutes of talking to her before she changed her mind because they're fickle and never have their emotions under control
I repeat: YOU LOSE THE SECOND YOU ALLOW HER TO HAVE ANY POWER OF YOU

Yup, so i married here.

More sophisticated mutts on the way.

m8 that's already a done relationship

this must be bait

No.

See
BJ's are just one way the woman can demonstrate to her man that she is still a good investment. Like if a guy doesn't even like BJ's, giving him one is a waste of time.

The important thing is that they regularly (at least a few times a month) put your needs ahead of everything else and work to make you happy. Even if (especially if) it's degrading and dehumanizing to them, because you are that important.

You will note that good men regularly move heaven and earth to make their women happy, all we want is a little reciprocity. Really, I can give 90% and only get back 10% and be happy. But if that 10% drops to 5% we have a real problem.

Good point but who in his right mind doesn't like BJs?

My wife. Stop being a faggot and find yourself a good one. They exist if you aren't a Sup Forums-tier sperg. Also, 5'7" manlet here. No excuses, play like a champion.

ive never even dated a woman

This is a common misconception for narcissists or people raised as an only, likely spoiled, child. You might perceive her as being a bitch, but in reality you resent her for the extra responsibility and restriction that comes with an actual relationships.

Also narcissists tend to project their feelings onto other people and assume the other person feels the same way.

In other words, it's you not them but your tiny mind can't comprehend it

We didn't have sex. We did cuddle naked and sleep naked together, but no sex. Also checked for a hymen before. She was a virgin.

As for conversations, I was like you in that I am not a great conversationalist. So what I did was bait the hook by offering interesting questions on my online profile (where we met). Things like:

-Are you a dog or cat person and why?
-Do you support gun rights?
-If you found our child playing in the toilet, would you a)freak out; b) laugh; or c) get the camera for future blackmail material when they start dating?

The best advice for conversation is just be yourself. Sounds cliche, but if try to put on a persona, the relationship will fail. She should see you for who you are, and you should see her for who she is.

One other bit of advice for conversations is mix it up. Don't always bring up serious topics, and don't always put them off to talk about fluff. Talk about what's on your mind. Controversial opinions may scare her (or you), so approach this with caution and be ready to source what you say.

One final thought that I couldn't fit in the other post. But don't worry about fighting. It happens. However, both of you need to get out early on that if any fights occur, once it gets too heated both need to back away, go to your corners, cool off, then come back and apologize (yes, both of you say sorry) before calmly explaining your side.

Hope this all helps. I should write a book about this.