New Urami Koi

IT'S HAPPENING.

Dog is the cutest.

Pupper is pretty cute, but Ox is pulling ahead on me this chapter. Probably my thing for childhood friends kicking in.

>mangafox

I dropped this a long time ago because it was generic as shit and I didn't want to watch another tsundere win. Ox was best girl.

>mangafox

>mangafox

OX is the best by far it hurts knowing she is going to lose.

It's a ride you can't get off until it crashes.

It really is I love the harem genre but it means that a lot of best girls are going to lose.

When there's 4+ girls, a few are gonna get hurt. I can't stop though. Why this?

Cat is better than her in every single way.

Whoa. It really is happening.

Tiger's hairflaps are cute as fuck.

And now it'll be another month before something comes along and kicks Ox onto her ass.

>Ox asks him on a date
>He brings Cat when he shows up
You know it's going to fucking happen.

Everything is better with Cat anyway.

I hate knowing that you're right.

Cat is simply the best and the cutest so it wouldn't be a loss.
Ox should just accept defeat already.

How far are the raws? I thought shit was Going bad

The magazine releases are about five or six chapters ahead, chapters have been coming out monthly so it'll work out that the new volume comes out right when this one is finished. It used to be they'd just translate entire volumes at once but then we'd get nothing for six months and people stopped caring about the series, I don't get why people are complaining that they only have to wait one month now.

I don't mind it either way I am just happy it is even getting translated to be honest.

Mostly for me is because i like the characters and i want to see more them, i don't mind waiting a month this isn't the first monthly manga i read i just wish it was weekly because i want more of a socially awkward cat.

At this point they're together so much they might as well be dating.

You don't. Series tend to become shit if they go weekly.

>mangafox
Don't get your hopes up.

Stop posting unmarked spoilers in every fucking thread, newfag.

Cow a shit, outdone so hard by every other girl in the manga

I'll also be posting the ones of Horse fucking Oni-Cow's shit up when vol 7 comes out next month. It's going to be great based on gook scans.

I know, that's where the problem lies, i want more of the characters that is what weekly releases can provide but at the same time it will become shittier, so a bit of a dilemma.

I'm a massive vanilla fag and nothing gets my dick harder than childhood friend winning, but for some reason I like cat much more than ox.

Cat is the vanillaest.

That's because cow is an annoying little shit that clings to Kyouichi and almost killed his newly acquired girlfriend.

Would you a cat?

Yes. A puppy is fine too

Girls with 夏 in their name are always best girls. Definitely not biased because it's my last name or anything.