youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224818-Western-Turks-GEDmatch-results
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133620267/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. You blacked them.

European, yes. White, no.

European? I guess so. They're all Turk rape babies now though and have been for awhile.

Yes exactly.

yes

We didn't touch those subhumans actually.

But Byzantines hellenized a lot of Armenians, Anatolians, Pontians and Syrians. Hence Greeks resemble MENA people
here's evidence

average Greek results
4 52.2% Abhkasian + 47.8% Lebanese_Druze @ 4.75
5 54.9% Georgian + 45.1% Lebanese_Christian @ 4.75
6 93.2% Armenian + 6.8% North_Ossetian @ 4.9
7 92.8% Armenian + 7.2% Ossetian @ 4.91
8 92.6% Armenian + 7.4% Adygei @ 4.93

sources
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results

Without Greece, the very concept of Europe would not exist lol.

yes because they can't win a war either.

>snownigger and amerimutt in charge of history
kek

>Without Greece, the very concept of Europe would not exist lol.

>daily roach anger thread

Show us your real flag, Constantinos.

Nice try roach

The climate gave you a head start but it's pretty obvious by todays situation that you are subhumans just like the Arabs, Persians and everyone else around the equator who had big civilisations at some point.

Hellenized Slav.
Average Greeks are here.

Been there, can confirm

Yes. Greece is probably the shittiest country on a shitty continent. Whatever. Enjoy being "white" in your bankrupt communist shitholes, Eurofags.

>meme flag
fuck off kike

Yes, but shit tier whites.

Universal daily reminder.

Whatever you say Sven, I will be hearing about your great achievements in 50 years from now...

>What is history
>What has Greek nation gave to the white race
Back to the plebit with you

It is a well known fact that Greeks are the darkest Europeans, under every possible metric. The reason some still consider them as white is ''muh cradle of civilization'' and them being Christian. Had they adopted the Muslim faith during Ottoman times, they would be seen on par with Turks, Iraqis and Syrians.

For the record, although I do see most "greeks" as indistinguishable from turks or arabs, the hottest chick I ever had sex with was according to her 100% ethnically greek. She had snow white skin, she was 5'4", had jet black hair like an asian, and she weighed 110 pounds with 32G cup tits. I would have married her. Incidentally she was an alcoholic and completely insane. Pic related

not sure if butthurt snowinggers or diaspora roaches

sweden is africa anyways

you don't know history pelb

We Greeks are the biggest mutts, I don't care about it personally , I don't consider myself white, and Europe is just an ideal, its a good ideal but it has been hijacked by idiotic children. Christianity matters a lot more than being considered white, it's what links us to our Byzantine heritage.

Lol

That tattoo is a dead giveaway

southern slavs are not slavic, they are Mediterranean, like greeks

No. Ugly lazy sand niggers.

definitely more European than Turk roaches, aren't you lads supposed to kill each other in a coup or something

>average Greek from Greece
thank you for telling me this Greek man is greek and from Greece, for I would not know your Greek thread about Greeks had a Greek in your OP. I believe he is Greek as you make it very clear.

No matter how much med dick you suck, you will always be a slavmutt

Lol

>Had they adopted the Muslim faith during Ottoman times, they would be seen on par with Turks, Iraqis and Syrians.
No, Greeks are actually genetically European for the most part, while Middle-Easterners are not:
forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=41342

The non-European parts are most likely Christians who fled the Middle East during muslim conquest.

Yes. There's also a lot of whitewashing going on itt.

for what?

Greeeks are turkish

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 50.9% Abhkasian + 49.1% Lebanese_Christian @ 4.44
2 89.3% Armenian + 10.7% Abhkasian @ 4.59
3 87.8% Armenian + 12.2% Georgian @ 4.61
4 52.2% Abhkasian + 47.8% Lebanese_Druze @ 4.75
5 54.9% Georgian + 45.1% Lebanese_Christian @ 4.75
6 93.2% Armenian + 6.8% North_Ossetian @ 4.9
7 92.8% Armenian + 7.2% Ossetian @ 4.91
8 92.6% Armenian + 7.4% Adygei @ 4.93
9 93.8% Armenian + 6.2% Balkar @ 4.99
10 94.3% Armenian + 5.7% Kabardin @ 5.02
11 56.3% Georgian + 43.7% Lebanese_Druze @ 5.07

Greeks are not "European" they're mutts of hellenized peoples.

You mine picking up a real Greek you dishonest dipshit roach , that fuck in pic is a Roma gypsy

>We Greeks are the biggest mutts
There's plenty of Greeks who are still 100% European also. I don't think it matters too much, even Middle Easterners are Caucasians, so a few percent shouldn't really change an European's character.

>Anatolian-Greeks
They are obviously not the same as mainland Greeks.

Anatolian Greeks make up 60% of Greece
Mainland Greeks are also mutts of Albanians, Balkan Slavs etc

>would have married someone with a tattoo

are you crazy?

>Anatolian Greeks make up 60% of Greece
It's literally not true you retard, look up the 23-and-me results I linked.

ye they are

These are roach you faggot, just look at your people they're shit, plus you're a liar already

23andme or genetic companies in general have shit tier components and they're not 100% correct. A lot of Balkanties come up as 100% Balkan and there's no such thing as "Balkan" dna. Hence i use gedmatch. On gedmatch, Greeks are not even 5% Steppe European.

this is him btw

that's an albanian in Greece
he's been outed several times in int and now lurks here

That's no swede, user.

Sage, report

Reminder you are all replying to this mutt. He is the same mutt who used to LARP as Albanian with the Russian flag.

Did you read my description of her body? Not to mention the sex was fucking amazing.

>23andme or genetic companies in general have shit tier components and they're not 100% correct.
They use simple genetic correlation and you're a stupid roach.

>A lot of Balkanties come up as 100% Balkan and there's no such thing as "Balkan" dna.
Well, obviously there is.

Europeans are Greeks.

Looool le 0% face

ironically enough on 23andme turks are half greek lmao
GREEKED

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

there's no "greek component" on 23andme. Only Balkan and Italian and Turks mostly come up as 90-100% M. East

Also

>Still spamming balkanrapebabies

Here's a quick comparison between Anatolian Turks and Greeks

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224818-Western-Turks-GEDmatch-results

Turkish closeness
# Population (source) Distance
1 Turkish 10.8
2 Azeri 14.62
3 Turkmen 16
4 Nogay 17.59
5 Kumyk 17.61

Greek closeness
# Population (source) Distance
1 Armenian 5.21
2 Georgian_Jewish 7.04
3 Assyrian 10.8
4 Kurdish 11.72 (LOL)

So what you pick gypsies, other roach and cyprus-tier cretans to show as "standard Greeks", you're wrong too, you look like an Asian monkey BTW, no way you are white, not even sicialian.

no you're jealous

he's obviously an aryan european of the finest stock

these genetic tests consider non-European markers (phenotype) as European. Genetic marker J and E3b are non-European / white, and are common in people with the modern Middle Eastern phenotype. I do not realize the Greeks, for the most part, belong to these haplogroups

Turks are subhuman shitskins with inferiority complex

Greeks have more in common with people from the Levant and Anatolia than most of Europe.

No they are Turks. You can have them back if you stop sending rapefugees

More fucking lies, you got fucking Al-Zarkawi in your image as a Greek for fucks sake and some other Polish dude and random faces, only 2 are Greek in there fuck off already you're a lying monkey faggot

He also used to shill med pride threads until he posted that pic when everyone maked fun of him for being mutt. Then he went full autistic Germanic Bavarian master race pride and now he is a Turk again. The guy has serious problems.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133620267/

Southern Slavs are half mediterranean, half Slav.

Balkan "E3b"(a label in disuse from years) has nothing to do with near eastern E1b1b and is almost unique to Europe, probably mutated locally in the neolithic
J2a and J2b are present in Europe(Balkans in particular) since the Bronze age, among Minoan and Mycenean Greeks as well

this

Greeks are closest to Armenians, Caucasian Jews, Assyrians and Kurds genetically.

Also Cypriots are fucking the best Greeks. They're literally Arabs that speak Greek LMAO

Go do plastic surgery you need it

nice lore

Forgot pic

>Greeks give Europe its name and lay the ground work for Western civilzation
>Greeks arent Europe because many dont have muh Nord nigger phenotype (that most women dont even find attractive anyway)
The level of retardation Sup Forums has sunken to

I want him to go back to his Germanic masterrace larping. That was by far the funniest.

His hatred for Greeks seem to be consistent however.

This is the Ottoman royal family. Now compare those to your average Greek.

American of Greek descent. Looks White to me.

99% of those threads is the same guyHe has issues.

hellenized Balkan slav

Find an average Greek you cherry picked him and some foreigners, just go to hell already you're an insect not even worth the argument

Theres an Iraqi war criminal in your picture

Also Greek.

And Mehmet had a red beard 500 years ago.

It's funny when his nemesis, ikibey, is also here.

They look like their mother is Swedish which is the case, two kids have Greek names even, are you serious ? Damn it, roach are kike-tiered empty deceitful faggots . Suits you both to be husks of insects.

Of course. The guy in your image clearly has quite a bit of Arabic admixture, but then again selecting a Greek representative of the country would defeat your purpose for this thread (bait or pic related).

There mother is definately not Swedish. I guess maybe some Turk or Bulgarian. Fuck do I know. Are you stupid?

Holy shit that's sad

WTF? He looks like a monster

No are you, ? A blonde turk, how did he get blond without foreign material you bloody imbecile asking me to compare them to an average Greek, what the fuck are you, a retard you imbecile kike

yugoslavs are slavicized greeks

Here is a good looking Greek guy. Looks white. Not Nordic. But still white. The makeup used in 300 did a good job making most of the actors look greek

friendly reminder that turks are nothing more than rapebabies
this is why they claim they raped everyone, they can't handle the fact that it was their own grandma that got raped by everyone else
sad, really

Turks are usually blond. The people in Turkey are not Turks. They are the Anatolian mudmen the Turks subjugated. Actual Turks look more like Bulgarian. Often blond, but with Mongoloid eyes