Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

What did she mean by this? English food isn't that bad.

She's German so she shouldn't be proud of anything when it comes to food.

All I see on Sup Forums is Southern Euros shitting on German/English cuisine

>All I see on Sup Forums
And that's when user found himself on the wrong thread.

But isn't ML in general Sup Forums?

TE yes, SM kinda, Trilogy least of all but a little bit, but not at all with Extra and Unlimited.

>English food isn't that bad.

It is though. Borderline depressing.

Yuuko and Saigiri take up all the Sup Forumsness in Trilogy. TE indeed though, is Sup Forums.

There probably aren't /cum/ threads in ML Sup Forums though.

Which in particular? Blood pies? And what about German food?

It's better than Franco-Canadian cuisine.

I want to pull the braids. I can't help it.

What if Irisdina and Beatrix were characters in Starless?

>And what about German food?
It's not half bad, but it is kinda heavy. You'd have to ask Beatrix if you'd want to know more.

Oddly enough, when I was in Britain, the most popular food seemed to be curry, so it's like even they acknowledge that their food isn't that great.

What if they were characters in Re:Creators?

How do we heal Lise?

What a shame, their cousins the Cajuns could at least tell them how to properly cook of they're gonna use special meat.

It's Iris. It's understandable. But leave Phamus buns alone.

GO WEST

>You'd have to ask Beatrix if you'd want to know more.

What about Beatrix?

Daily reminder that Irisdina is the SM version of Saigiri

Pham is scary when bullied. I'd go a (somewhat) safer route of bullying Chizuru.

Reminder that she fucked and have been fucked by countless men.

Katia = Yuuhi
Iris = Meiya

How can a man be so obtuse?

Not sure what that has to do with the healing she needs also since she was tortured and forced into it and stopped as soon as she no longer had to, and from then on only fucked the one guy she ever wanted to.

Also nice figure. Sexy Lingerie Lise is good.

Bullets.

speaks the truth. She is a Stasi whore and deserves death.

Don't bully Yuuhi

Love cherish and protect Katia!

How? They're not even related.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

lol no. *Axmann is a Stasi whore and deserves death for forcing others to do his bidding against their will. After all Lise's pain and suffering your pointless meanposts are piss in the wind.

The only connection is rebellion, that's it. It's like claiming On Liberty and The Prince are the same since they are both political writings.

KatiaxAxmann OTP

BeoXKnife-kun OTP

ViviXTank-kun OTP

MarimoXChomp OTP

This is why the threads get deleted, because the posts are shit.

Yeah, we should be discussing important things, like the fact that Beatrix pinches people in BiS.

By that criteria, shouldn't every thread on Sup Forums get deleted?

on Sup Forums*

No, just the ones where there is nothing being added to the discussion, like this one where some guys post the exact same things with the exact same responses.

Sup Forums use to have a good rule of thumb, moderate yourself before the actual moderation does. Wish that were still the case.

this guy knows whats up

>Yukarin character
>pinches

>didn't think things through
>can be shamed into surrendering
>have one subordinate who idolizes them beyond what is healthy
>have no real plan for what to do once they win

>>didn't think things through
That's false.
>>can be shamed into surrendering
That applies to pretty much every human on earth.
>>have one subordinate who idolizes them beyond what is healthy
A lot of people called heroes typically do.
>>have no real plan for what to do once they win
This ties in with the first one.

>Kirke is shit
>Suzuka is shit
>Gretel is shit

She has no leg to stand on, she thinks tea tastes good.

Tea tastes amazing and it also has origins in a lot more places than England.

t. coffee drinker

wow nice proofs faggot, you sure counter all the points

Tea is terrible and so is Irisdina's taste

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

ur terrible

>That's false.
>This ties in with the first one.
Not really. Did you forget that the rebels acted ahead of what they had planned and didn't initially have any clear goals beyond toppling the stasi and working with the west? It applies to Iris as well. And I doubt that turning the Commisariat into an Ersatz Stasi and letting the Party continue to run the show was among their goals as well.

>That applies to pretty much every human on earth.
>A lot of people called heroes typically do.
You know what I meant. Don't deflect the question.

Now the guy who started this, was reposting an opinion from /m/ and using it as bait. He even used the same lines. Under the assumption that SM is the Coup Arc, transplanted to East Germany and with the perspective and audience sympaties switched, Beatrix = Yuuko and Iris = Sagiri do kind of fit.

Except that we have concrete evidence that everything went to shit 6 months after the moderates took power

Bravo Suzy
I wonder if she got the twizzlers.

I hope she did
or at least a bullet from Gretel

>Not really.
Yes really.
>Did you forget that the rebels acted ahead of what they had planned and didn't initially have any clear goals beyond toppling the stasi and working with the west?
Right.. Did you also forget that Irisdina was in prison for most of this? I don't think she personally was too interested in working with the West either.
>You know what I meant. Don't deflect the question.
I'm not too keen on providing arguments for specific fictional examples when Human history is littered with such common events.
>spoiler
Noice
Nice! We also have concrete evidence Irisdina was dead or imprisoned during most of the rebels actions and results. Crazy how that works out, huh? Katia is at fault for the aftermath while people like Theo and Suzy are responsible for the methods during the rebellion. Irisdina effectively became a figurehead during a large chunk of SM.

>Yes really.
Wew lad.
>Did you also forget that Irisdina was in prison for most of this?
Ignoring the route where she is not only free, but also fully concious of everything she does and enables at the end isn't a good argument, user.

>Noice
Well, I'm just playing along out of boredom and hopes that this leads to some true discussion. Got any ideas for something worth discussing?

>Ignoring the route
Absolutely, since it's both shit and not canon.
>Got any ideas for something worth discussing?
Yeah, getting my lazy ass to post a coma update. Or we could talk about Beatrix's lips.

>Absolutely, since it's both shit and not canon.

Nice denial user, but according to Age all the routes are canon

>but according to Age all the routes are canon
But they aren't, since 2 pieces of media broadcast 1 route and the 3rd tells us that no matter what Katia wins.

tell that to Age

I didn't, they told me. They say a picture has a thousand words, so I hope you can read this.

>Absolutely, since it's both shit and not canon.
Age's "Pick your own canon" was a mistake, but its too late now. The ghost is out of the bottle.

>Or we could talk about Beatrix's lips.
Ehh, sure why not.

>But they aren't, since 2 pieces of media broadcast 1 route and the 3rd tells us that no matter what Katia wins.
No, they tell us that Katia got reduced to a "one-use, instant revolution just add audience" plot device, who is completely irrelevant after her speech. Just like Theo's choices and development too. No matter what he does, the end is the same.

>that pic
Perfect. Absolutely perfect

>Not canon
The overarching canon of the muv-luv timeline of which the SM VNs are a part of has the differences between the routes kept ambiguous in both the "true route" epilogue and subsequent Kirk LN.

Why would that shit whore get a LN?

>ambiguous
Ambiguous as in unclear because a choice between alternatives has not been made.

SM is a giant allegory to choices being an illusion.

Because that booty is glorious and age was trying to make her more poular.

Why, though?
She's the worst.

>kirkes ass is shoved everywhere
>meanwhile Iris and Bea butt never see the light of day

What is with this Wessi's butt?

Forcing Kirke Maniax through. The fans said no though, so let's hope that's the end of that.

And that we get Beato or Farka Maniax instead.

Or both.

Theres honestly nothing special or interesting about her, even her butt the one thing that gets so much focus is run of the mill for muv luv girls.

Farka is shit too.

And to show how much of a shitbags the moderates where
>Every faction in Africa calls themselves by these noble names - Liberation this, Patriotic that, Democratic Republic of something-or-other... I guess they can't own up to what they usually are: the Federation of Worse Oppressors Than the Last Bunch of Oppressors. Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves Freedom Fighters.

>her butt the one thing that gets so much focus is run of the mill for muv luv girls
Not really. Most Muv-Luv girls don't get any focus on their butt. Muv-Luv is mostly a titty focused franchise, which I guess is because in a VN you spend 99% of the time staring at a characters upper body.

I mean the fact that Kirk gets an abnormal amount of focus on her butt when the butts and proportions of other muv-luvs are on par is kind of a weird thing for Age to fixate on so exclusively.

Because Kirk is a grayman without that 1 gimmick.

Beat and rape Farka

The favela smell returns.

No no, Asses in Muv-Luv are mostly flat with a few exceptions.

More like inconsistent in size. Only Kirke, Yui and Tarisa have consistently big butts.

Huh

Pham has a big bum. Iris and Beatrix probably have nice asses as well, judging from their hips and figures.

You forgot the the "consistent". There is official art of Beatrix with a flat ass and there is official art Beatrix with a great ass. And I don't remember any non-anime, official Pham ass shots. Care to share them?

>Care to share them?
Unfortunately I can't. It's NSFW. Post Beabutt to refresh my memory if you could, though. I thought she was one of the "never evers"

>non-anime, official Pham ass shots
Well I mean, technically this half-counts.

Thanks Katia

Its kind of sideways, but daki Beatrix is definitely flat assed. And let me look for the other one, it might take a while though.

That pose isn't doing her ass any favours though.

>Thanks Lise*

Fixed that for you.

SF had a good shot of both her and Pham's ass.

>English food isn't that bad.

I don't mean those, I'm sure I had an older pic around.

Nips are so lucky.

I'm going to hotglue every Lise.

Hope you have over 1000usd to spare for each because thats what they're going for on auction.

or you could put a lise head on another figure

Only trace I could find of this one.