Magi

Sin and Baba finally face off

Other urls found in this thread:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/159670401263/magi-346-spoilers
imgur.com/a/rYU2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eleore.tumblr.com/post/159670401263/magi-346-spoilers

Cool

did sinbad ever used all his djinn equip in the manga?

In the 4th Dungeon, Sinbad greets Alibaba and Arba. Looks like he conquered this dungeon soon after the foundation of the second Sindria. Arba, however, mentions that she has grown tired of this arrangement, but Alibaba replies it’s an important story that they should carefully listen to.

Sindbad continues, saying that the first Sindria was destroyed was destroyed by Parthevia, causing many of its citizens to fall into depravity. He took their black rukh into his body, and since then, started hearing David’s voice. Alibaba already knows of this, as Sinbad points out; in his own inner monologue, Alibaba thinks this is what David meant by “having connected to the half-fallen singularity”.

Alibaba asks Sinbad to stop his plan to return everyone to the rukh, isn’t there any better option? But Sinbad refuses stating that this is “destiny”.

As he told Aladdin, it is not by his power that he became God. His desire to return everyone was selected by King Solomon’s will, as well as that of those gods of superior rank, and when confronted to that, his and Alibaba’s personal morals mean nothing. That’s why he can fulfill his wish by following fate.

Alibaba simply replies that he does not want to return to the rukh, and Sinbad is quickly to tell him to try and stop him if that if that’s the case. If they are in the right, surely they will defeat him here! In other words, the winner’s path will be the true “destiny”.
This time, Alibaba replies that neither future will come, or so he thinks!
And the battle between these two begins… .

The chapter ends stating that Alibaba is hiding behind his smile, and that the next chapter will have a color spread.

Gook scans are out. Dumping.

Took longer than usual for spoilers this week, I was getting worried we weren't getting a chapter and I didn't know about it. Thanks OP.

When he invaded the sacred palace and got swatted like a fly

It's a shame that Magi is nearing it's end but nobody cares. This series used to be a lot bigger on here.

That was mainly when the shipping wars were in full force.

Guys how do i fuck Arba? I need it.

You have to be an Alpha like Baba.

I don't wanna sound greedy but uh will the translator hook us up this week too?

Alibaba is so fucking hot.

Hopefully. He mostly does Wednesdays, I believe.

Shipping wars ending.
Sense Scans dropping the ball.
It doesn't help that raws and spoilers are floating around for weeks.

Claymore had one last hurrah thread with the last chapter, but Magi won't get one because translations are never timely.

That's good to hear. I'd be happy with anything as long as it's within the week, really.

Dumping the Sense releases of 343 and 344.

>someone else picks it up
>they immediately release two chapters
This is getting ridiculous.

I was bound to happen. That's what competition does.

Watch them skip 345 and release 346 lightning fast just so he won't do it.

Done, fucking finally.

faggots

I want an Arba too

next sinbad chapter when

appreciate it man

Kek that face.

Best girl

Literally be an attractive male in a position of power and she will be all over your dick. Either that or try to kill her, there is a reason her nipples get hard on every battle.

I just fucking love Arba tits.

nigga, you a wizard? one literally just came out.

I want to hatefuck Arba so bad.

Sinbad 142
imgur.com/a/rYU2m

Thank you.

Are you the translator?

no

Oh shit, might Arba become yandere for Baba?

No, Ill-Ilah is the only one worth being a yandere for.

But what if Arba thinks Baba is a vessel for Ill Ilah?

Remember this girl?

Yes, that's my waifu.