'It's a war between the Jews and the non-Jews': Henry Kissinger tells Wolff

>'It's a war between the Jews and the non-Jews': Henry Kissinger tells Wolff there was a growing rift in the White House between former Trump adviser Steve Bannon and Jared and Ivanka Trump
>Kissinger has said it's an all-out war between Steve Bannon and the Kushners

What does Sup Forums make of this?

Bump!

Wolff is fake ne-

bump

Is this a joke? Both Kushner and Bannon are zionist as fuck...

Kissinger along with certain other jids who actually lived in germany during the hitler admin is a very weird character who often talks not very good about jids, remember the nixon tapes

What a surprise, jew v jew infighting, its almost as if they control all sides.

Bannon claimed that Kushner was "soft on Israel." Really.

I used to know a friend of some old guy who swore he once met/saw Kissinger. I forget the details, I was too young to know anything other than the name.
The point of the story was that Kissengers accent is all an act. I've no idea if true, but the story always stuck in my head because the old guy was really well traveled, but didn't seem the LARPer type.
I always kind of belived it, only because I knew the story before I had any idea who Kissinger was.

was his name Niail? because then i also worked with a britbonger guy who knew kissinger, even had a photo with him

and they were talking about the arab spring, where kissinger noted that he finds it "very interesting" how this social media thing works

>What does Sup Forums make of this?
Bannon supports Israel but hates what Western Jews are doing. Kushner supports what Western Jews are doing and supports Israel, but less than Bannon. Both sides are fools.
The Jewish state of Israel is illegitimate. Western Jews promote policies that are morally good combined with policies that are morally reprehensible, and then claim that you must oppose the morally good policies if you oppose them. The Zionists want to increase ethnocentric tendencies to destroy arguments against Israel, which many on the alt-right have fallen for. The Western Jews want to decrease ethnocentric tendencies because they fear being cast into the outgroup as they have so many times. The solution as always is for the good individuals to get rid of the bad, for the universalists to identify the tribalists, outgroup them, and then fight. Identifying Zionists is easy, identifying the Western Jews is less so because some have noble tendencies, but you will know them because they will be the ones who fight you when you speak the truth.

The spirit of the Chad does not hate, neither does it trust explicitly, but takes what is rightfully his.

Been telling you niggers this.

The kikes are on one side, and the Bannon gang were on the other. Kikes won.

That's funny that you believe the Globalist Jew Kissenger talking about the globalist Jew Wolffe attacking the Zionist Bannon and trying to take down the Zionist Trump.

Jews vs non-Jews my butt. This is a civil war between Jews.

Everyone saw that already. I still wouldn't bet on jews winning this round.

>two Israeli shills competing with each other because each one thinks they aren't sucking Jew cock enough
this is shameful... remember when Bannon was called /ourguy/?

If you read the book you'll see Trump changes his stances based on whatever he hears last or what he perceives as popular. He kisses up to Rupert Murdoch and other rich assholes and is easily swayed by his Democrat family (Ivanka and Kushner).

Bannon was the guy trying to push Trump towards the alt right direction, and Trump was open to many of the ideas. It was basically a war between different groups trying to sway Trump into their direction. Trump is also just as easily swayed by the other factions, the Syria thing being one example. He doesn't care much for policy, he just about the big picture. Another example is he delegated Obamacare to the GOP establishment because he didn't give a shit, in fact his opinion leaned towards universal health care (which is confirmed by early interviews in the campaign), but they convinced him the base wanted a repeal and he just went "take care of it then".

So is Trump just a puppet following 'yes men'?

>26 standing ovations
>We the people... who do what Israel tells us to

This is what is happening

Jews win again.
Thanks Trump.

>Lucien Rebatet- "The yellow star rectifies this strange situation in which one human group that is radically opposed to the people of white blood and which for eternity is unassimilable to this blood, cannot be identified at first glance".

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose