buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/161464728/cthulhu-premium-bust-statue/
may.2chan.net/b/src/1492447420874.webm
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=HOB-FIG-4366
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-1246
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-1361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see, so I would be safe since the parcel box should fit the figures and nendos I'll be buying. I guess I'll just gamble and hope that the mailman isn't an asshole.

And to the other user who said to look in the guide: the info isn't there.

>living in Japan for the next 3 years

What should I take advantage of? I'm not buyfag in general but feel like this opportunity going to waste if I don't start something.

Who is getting this semen demon?

is this whore worth buying?

She's pretty great, I'd get her again. There should be plenty of pictures on MFC to gage it at this point too.

Only if you have shit taste.

Don't miss any convention. Focus on doujinshi and books. Eat a lot of food and visit thematic cafes.

Don't get too much and save your boxes. Bringing it all back will be difficult otherwise.

Well, at least this one comes with a set of stairs.

>What should I take advantage of?

The natives.

Is that even possible?

The Navy does all the time.

Any good tutorials to assembling/creating a high-quality lightbox from scratch?

Isn't that an army base in Okinawa?

I got a PO in for her.

I thought it was the Navy that made the civilians hate having US bases around. I could be wrong though.

Comiket.

does anyone have the complete maiko set?

Turns out Amiami.co.jp do not like you purchasing from them through Tenso. I bought a figure through their Amazon.co.jp store front using my Tenso address and Amiami sent an email suggesting they normally cancel orders getting sent to forwarders but would let it slide this time.

Only got the figure through there because it wasn't available through Amiamis regular English site strangely enough. They implied that they had a lot of problems with cancellations when customers use this but other then that I can't really see why it would matter where the stuff goes, as long as the shit is paid for which is maybe why they let it slide this time and their complaint probably persons more to preorder items but I can't see that being the case too often...

Pic related.

Than* fuck. Just thought I'd let all other anons know for future, if I can adjust the guide with such information I will do so soon.

A lot of normal businesses don't like shipping to forwarders. It's used often for fraud and chargebacks.

Why Homura's neck is thicker than Madoka's?

Optical illusion?
That fig is bad anyway. Their hands just feel so awkward, Madoka's facial expression is retarded, the pose is strange, it's actually so bad it hurts.

Does anyone know where I can find this figure? I've looked on all the major sites and everything is either overpriced or not there. The only decently priced one I found was on amazon jp but it's used and the description is super vague, I'd rather not take the risk.

Let me guess, PCS to Yokota or Misawa?

Makes sense, I gathered that but after a few years of using the service this is the first time this sort of thing has come up so I figured it was worth sharing.

it was one of my impulse buys in a physical store and the quality isn't that high especially the faces, probably the lowest quality scale i own actually. should have ordered madokami and akumai homura instead.

here's madoka's neck with a caliper set to the width of homura's neck, not that big of a difference, sorry for photato phone pic, lighting conditions are not ideal.

Hover hand on yourself is indeed a new level of awkward.

Has anyone else ever backed a figure through Kickstarter? I'm going to back this one, but I wasn't sure how common it was.

kickstarter.com/projects/161464728/cthulhu-premium-bust-statue/

Madoka looks spooked. They should have at least let them stay holding each other's hands.

Before the tsunami, they were big on trying to get the Air Force base out of Okinawa.

Some seem to not like the Osprey. They are only operated by the Marines, Air Force, and the JSDF.

Hiroshi Nagahama is such a cool dude. He got really exited when he saw the box of Ginko and kept making small chat, he spends around 10-15 minutes with every fan.

He gives two shits about the rules the convection sets, takes any character request and stays until everyone in the line gets one.

Shouldn't they write their protests in english or is it japanese passive-aggression?

Wow, sweet. Good catch, user.
Nice to know that man has a passion about his work.

>Some seem to not like the Osprey
That's because they're loud as shit, much louder than helos.

>only head
>not even good waifu like a-tan or shun-chan
>or good husbando like nodens or jog
>not the same scale as my Ika
>bunny Nyaruko is better
>scumstarter
Why even bother?

Its across the street from their version of congress. I'm sure their lawmakers are assumed to be able to read moon. Protesters were pretty stoked about Americans taking in interest in their signs.

Wasn't there an issue with the Navy and rape too though?

Anyone else here waiting for their Saitama?

This is the first figure I bought, so I don't know how much I fucked up, but if they ever make a Tatsumaki/Fubuki figure in clothes too from the same series, I'd buy it in an instant.

I think their recent rape issues have been with refugees.

Japan doesn't even have refugees. They probably are just dumb gaijins that the media decides to assert as refugees.

>stays until everyone in the line gets one.
This right here shows who really cares.

They were criticized for only taking 28 refugees in 2016. Two of them were arrested for rape.

Yeah, I queued for 3 other autographs and they all had snuckup rules and were pretty cold during the signing. Nagahama was the complete opposite:

>Ohhh sugoi premium figua!
>subarashiiiii

He kept thanking me for buying merchandise and signed it all.

find japanese gf

What a qt.

buy japanese gf

figure out how japanese brothels work

This reminded me of an old webcomic a marine did of their time in Japan. Just looked it up and this is their last message, website seems to be down now:

>The cancer turned vicious in the past month and removed my ability to rebuild muscle. I am slowly deteriorating. Currently, I can’t stand up but can walk and go to the bathroom with nurse’s help. I will eventually lose all body function, so the doctors are trying to slow the downhill degradation. I am doing what I can while I can. I will fight this to my last breath! And continue to update the English episodes to my last breath! :)

>Thoughts, prayers, and positive energy welcome. Miracle stories and products not welcome. Thank you for your understanding! :)

Japanese cold is the real deal.

I backed the Mythic Legions figures. They took a little over a year to arrive but they turned out pretty nice. More recently I backed 13 project's "Genocide Trooper". Hopefully it turns out as good as the prototype.

Great figure, good taste, user.

>still thingken of tidds

Not surprising, as not even Amazon itself likes to deal proxies. If you do and the package's marked as delivered, you're on your own from then on.

So, who's getting this shit?

Rich nipponese otaku

I hope that's either a fucked up scan or a fucked up resize on the magazine. She looks disgusting compared to Ryujin's sculpt in which I'm guessing they based the gravitits

WTF, I love FAGs now!

may.2chan.net/b/src/1492447420874.webm

It's a shitty scane and based on the price it's 1/1.

>3D

Picked the fuck up. the 3DCG is pretty bad though,

wait FAG anime is 3dcg made in china? hell i need to remove it from my list then

What would Mike "Gamma Ray the Gay Away" Pence think about this?

wow what a bunch of fags

At quick glance it looks better then kemono

Those are FAGs, yes. What's your point?

I'll just rewatch the shinki anime.

i really had high hopes for that "angelic layer" anime but now that i see it's 3dcg i don't want

wew

Does anyone worry that figure quality will get better and better to the point where years from now, the figures we currently own will look bad?

Anyone know anything about Korean proxies/where I can find one?
Guide doesn't have any info on anything but eleven ones.

Maybe in 10 years.

I'm more worried about the price.

That's already happened. Figures I have from 2006-2009 pale in comparison to ones I have now.

that has always been the case, case in point original sader figure

The description says it's a 1/1. They did at least fix her face though.

Maybe try asking in the doll thread on /jp/? Not positive, but I think they sometimes have to deal with importing doll clothing/ascessories from Korea.

That Saitama is spooky as hell.

another delay? plz no

That's inevitable. Forget manufacturing, the earth's rotational velocidensity alone will stretch out and distort figures over time, your shit WILL degrade.

Will do, user. Thanks.

digital printing already gave a huge boost in quality, but don't think we'll get that much higher. And if it does the price would inflate.

Finally

only 3k....hmmm I'm actually tempted.

It's 30k

30k while the most expensive sex dolls go for 6k nowadays and for 10 you can make them look whatever you want

God no

awwww fuck I did math wrong. Wtf momo who is better was only 10k the fuck are they making lala tits out of...soft gold?

If they add real breast implants and silicone skin more than one will be willing to pay

.....you realize who we are talking about here

still 30k usd is too much for silicone skin and breasts. way too much

even then i am amazed that momo life size went for 82usd, this must be another translation error

So guys, how fast is Goodyjapan at getting instant buys from Yahoo auctions? There is something I really want to get super fast since it has an instant buy option and I don't want to use buyee since it's expensive as fuck. How fast would Goodyjapan be able to get this if I notify them as of this moment?

my guess: buy is fully automatic and instant. then you have end of day processing plus delivery time. 2/3 days if you pay express shipping

Whats the longest they've ever delayed a figure? 1 year?

Alright, here I go then. I definitely cannot hesitate. Thanks user!

I think I heard Suzuha on a bike was delayed for like 11 months or something.

New to buyfaggotry, consider buying Noriko and either of the Gunbusters.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=HOB-FIG-4366
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-1246
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-1361

Are those any good or should I buy something else?

have fun getting them. ami ami sure aint selling anymore (orders closed)

and i haven't seen them in mandarake or others. so maybe pay 10x as much?!

You should try reading before you try buying things.

Is there a way to filter figure on Amiami based on the amount of likes/wish list they have?