Eromanga-sensei

Best JC this season

>JC
You mean middle-school girl. This is an English image board.

That's not Sagiri.

>ywn outwit each other with lewd banter
>ywn press her down against the couch and do that lewd joke once more
>she will never get instantly flustered as she tells you she doesn't mind you two doing it while stuttering
>ywn proceed down her cute JC body afterwards and bring home the bacon

No one used JX slang here before, what happened?

The only JK

This is a NEET, also called a useless piece of garbage in common language, not a JC

I agree

I'm in love with her hair.

She's just a cute 2d imouto, no need to be mean.

Thank god this show isn't Brother X Sister

Crossboarders/normalfags trying to push something. Be sure to call them out

This hits me real hard when I was still a highschooler, I had female friends

>already topping charts
There's no stopping the new Kirino.

Reminder: 中学生 is for 中出し.

JCs are the best

>LN garbage actually written by underage
Really put things into perspective

NBR is the best

This is my NBR JC imouto.

I want to be sagiri and fuck this absolute semen demon

I want to fuck my NBR JC 12 year old imouto Sagiri.

Bully the lewd JC!

I like the way you think.

How would she have reacted if she saw a huge boner?

>JC
Kill yourself

>Link a thread like a general
>Immediately start shitposting where you left off last thread
And that's how we know who the cancer is.

literally just watching for Sagiri's cute neet feet.

>implying we're not all cute little JCs here

Lewd JC pantsu

PINK SIDE-TIE JC IMOUTO PANTSU

Yes, Jesus christ is always with us.

This JC imouto is very lewd

faggot

>this cute JC asks you to 座って

What do?

He's right, it sounds like some shit you would find on /jp/.

Most Americans feel a sharp pain when they read words or expressions that don't exist in the American language. Please be a bit more mindful of them.

Tell her my imouto is a much cuter and sexier JC so she can fuck off.

What a shit taste

I just hate over use of abbreviations. It reminds me of shit normalfags do. The 3DPD shit is just extra annoyance.

JC is upset

Japan has been using JS/JC/JK for ages.

>I just hate over use of abbreviations.
>3DPD
Huh.

Straightedge / Dengeki / Ascii Media Works would want to promote their titles of course

Fine then, I'll start using 中学生 whenever I'm near you.

Touch her.

> proceed to rape immediately.

Accept the honor of sitting next to a JC

I get a dejavu while reading the threads of Eromanga. Some people claim:

> Eromanga anime sucks because it's not realistic, the protagonists are too young and not behaving according their age.

Me like are you telling me that the big amount of anime out there are all realistic and something that can be compared to reality? Even more this is a work of fiction so why are you particularly picking this anime out of all the unrealistic animes out there to explain that it sucks because it's on realistic?

You can hate something but say why you hate it or just shut the hell up and don't hate it while you can explain why. That makes you just an idiot and your reasoning is even more idiotic if it doesn't make sense.

But well if you still use this idiotic reasoning that has been used in a lot of Oreimo threads back then then I would say go watch Hollywood Spiderman perhaps that one has a more realistic feel to it.

What a bunch of retards.

中学生は最高だぜ!

Nice reddit spacing

I wanna tickke that tummy.

JC bullying you

>Japan used a term so we should too
Japanese is fucking retarded with its abbreviations, and trying to mimic them all just makes you look like an autist from /jp/.

you have to go back.

Stop posting ESL

She is cute but not being blood related really makes the show pointless. At least it isn't at the tail end of the show.

>Nice reddit spacing
sorry bro something went wrong.

Is she JC or JK ?

On a phone too?

You're not japanese, user.

Get out newfag.

>On a phone too?
Yep

But we're talking about japanese cartoons on a japanese cartoon image board.

w

Why do you edgelords call this reddit spacing? I've been typing this way on Sup Forums since 07

I just like having clear paragraphs instead of a shit wall of text, since 4 chan doesn't wrap the text until the end of the screen

That's nice but it sounds stupid.

That being said, the dude that wrote is for sure an ESL retard who needs to go back to reddi

Called learn how to make proper paragraphs instead of putting a space between every fucking sentence like some ESL shit.

Your ass sounds stupid

>4 chan

Don't call her JC, makes you sound like a weeb. Just call her what she is, a lewd junior high slut that craves the dick

I hate whoever invented that term. Now I can't unsee it.

The Japanese are the people who produce our anime. Being interested in this hobby means you're tightly linked with them, so using their terms is common practice for anime fans.
And oh boy are you really so new to Sup Forums that you missed the entire time DJT threads were here

I need more sagiri dancing
who's got em?

女子中学生はおちんちん大好きだ

Sorry, I meant the 4 chan dot org

The entire "reddit spacing" meme is propagated entirely by Sup Forumsshitters.
Just ignore it.

Be sure to call it out.

>That being said, the dude that wrote (You)
>is for sure an ESL retard who needs to go back to reddi

You mean I hit the nail on the head because I explained how retards like you use their reason. And no I'm not a Reddit user. Sorry for using my phone to respond to your retarded comments.

>Being interested in this hobby means you're tightly linked with them

Hoo-whee.
>hobby
Some of us just like escapism, we don't all define our lives by chinese animation

I have this one as well.

If you speak Japanese, then go nuts. If you're some half ass autist weeb from /jp/, then just kill yourself instead. What is it with shitty (usually third world) weebs and pretending they know Japanese?

高校生じゃない。
中学生だよ。

>makes you sound like a weeb.

That same "reddit spacing" is also how posting from a phone works. Guess it was expected that the number 1 phoneposting board would be trying to shift the blame to someone else.
>weebs
Please go back.

Stop posting from phone dumbass

I type better on my phone, because I have auto correct. How come people act like phone posting is an excuse for awful grammar, and no punctuation?

Not attacking you, just using your post as an example. Does not everyone suffer from the same crippling OCD that I do when I type shit out?

JS

Thanks
She's just so cute
Her little dance fits any song

I love eromanga-sensei, but I think a lot of people would hate watching it, since it's just moe-shit
But for the people who are suckers for moe, this anime is like heroin.

Important question, how tall is Elf?

Thanks for sharing, that's pretty cute. I think I'll save it and then edit in two dicks in those hands

Nigger, there's a world of difference between a weeb, and the shitty kind of half ass tryhard weeb (like you) I'm describing.

It is? I always just hit enter twice

this

>Some of us just like escapism, we don't all define our lives by chinese animation
Hello normalfag

Small enough for manhandling

>weeb
We use "weeaboo" over here, you know.

紗霧は最上な女子中学生!!