My/Boku No Hero Academia

It's a shame Todoroki decided to become a hero. He'd have made an excellent fresh ice cream seller.

Other urls found in this thread:

bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Forcible_Quirk_Activation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Momo could've done literally anything with her life. Imagine if she went into the sciences instead of Heroism; cancer drugs would be cheap as hell, because she could synthesize them without any of the equipment.

Waiting for Vizanon.

>Says this to justify a shopping spree

Okay, let's pretend that hasty excuse is real reasoning.

Uraraka could be the ultimate satellite launch engine; just float something up, have an engine on it to put it into orbit, then release and boom. Nearly free launch of small payloads.

Did the drawfag from last night ever decide what to draw and/or come back with a drawing?

Are we short on Mineta jokes?

Nope, we have all we need. Currently avoiding the topic of Mineta to avoid drawing you-know-who.

Post Momos.

What did he draw

Dunno, he just asked for requests and then didn't respond any more.

Aizawa has just squinted at Toga.
1. Does the quirk erasure work?
2. What would she look like?

And a second question, do you think Toga's transformations are one-offs, as in, she can't use them again unless she gets even more blood from that person?

Mostly asking because I'm planning on writefagging something of her post-capture, so I just wonder.

Yeah, kinda a shame cause those jokes are grape

Thats impossible, the cost of drugs comes from research and development, not actually making the drug which sells for thousands and costs 5 dollars to make.

toga's normal appearance is pic related. there's not much to think about it.

He came while people were shitting over ingenium
Gr@pefag still walked in

Well, her transformations COULD be indefinite, so we can't know for sure.

I don't think it would make her disguise fall, but it would prevent her from taking another disguise/returning to her normal face.

I think it depends on how the quirk works and if she actively has to hold on the power or not to keep the disguise on.

>Now for my question:

>Could Invisigirl get sunburned?

I think he drew ashido working out

Read ''Chef of fire and ice'' for his sligltly less edgy Chinese version.

At this point, who do you think is most likely to be the traitor? A teacher? A student? My bet is on one of the teachers.

I hope it's a teacher, I like the students too much.

its not going to happen bro. same as with the "traitor" theory. in the end it will be some kind of forced quirk activation bullshit from afo

Kaminari

I drew Ashido, but I'm not that drawfag.

Why does everyone talk about the students as potential sidekicks?

Does every hero have to be a sidekick first before they become actual 'solo' heroes?

But hes not edgy

that's a nice Ashido though and your shoes are nice too

Hope it's a student but it's more likely a teacher.

Not necessarily, but I guess that being a sidekick is a good way to make a name for yourself.

>inb4 the one who brought it up is the traitor

Can you draw one of the irrelevant B girls too please? Since they made their first appearance in the anime. That excludes Kendou and Shiozaki.

I don't understand what you meant with the second sentence, to be honest.

It's probably like interning or starting as an entry level employee. Not everybody is going to do this and there will be those that either go into specialized routes or are just exceptional who can skip this step and set themselves up on their own but for regular heroes they probable do a bit of sidekick work.

>deku makes a huge splash in the tournament opening race
>no one but gran torino invites him for in-field training
?

He I think people don't really want an student under their wing who very clearly went nuclear in the event.

It would be on their heads if something happened to Deku. Even if self-inflicted.

bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Forcible_Quirk_Activation

He self destroyed, that's why.

>Kirishima calling out Mineta's shit

what a top lad

Will the viz scans come out today?

I was first gonna write "He didn't really make a good impression with his quirk, which it often devolves into".

That's why there's that "He" in the beginning.

I know AfO can do that, but I don't get how it relates to Toga? Or did you imply it relates to the traitor?

I believe this is not the first time. In the first OVA he called Mineta disgusting

>you're starting to cross the line
I need a Mineta Edit.

>not posting this one

>Implying Hori hasn't completely forgotten about the traitor

>All those crippled jokes last night.
My sides still hurt.

>Implying HORI isn't the traitor

>Hey, that kid won the race without even using his quirk, i'm gonna keep an eye on him
>Oh wait, his quirk is just crippling himself, never mind

she just wants to shop because she likes shopping

so cute

I think you replied to the wrong post. but the right user.

Manlets. When will they learn.

the second one. ESLanon right here

I'd do it, but I don't know if I'll have enough time today.

oh, i didn't realize it, haha, my bad

Threads can be really fun. you know who doesn't show up.

>implying I'm in a hurry
Got a drawfag name? For the booru.

That really was a good thread. Actual decent discussion about costumes and other things, followed by the Ingenium jokes. Then that booger showed up right before the thread died to try and ruin our fun but he failed. The thread after that one was a shitshow from start to finish thanks to him.

What about this? Anyone could be Toga, especially Gen Eds, because they don't use their quirks nearly as much.

So if we ever get a Gen ed character who starts talking to Deku suddenly, I bet my ass it's Toga.

nocunoct

>>Could Invisigirl get sunburned?

Of course not, her quirk has to do with light refraction, which means the UV radiation never penetrates and causes damage to the skin cells.

A better question is, Are her body's byproducts also invisible? I'd say yes, as her hair is invisible, and I don't think we've seen her sweat floating in the air (at least not except for comedic effect like a reaction to something).

I see I went to bed after the Ingenium thread, so I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that shit show.

If so, could you coat yourself in her byproducts to become invisible yourself?

No, they're transparent. You perv.

>tfw you started the bullying but went to sleep and missed the fun

Make an invisible knife out of her hair mixed with urine and feces, dried and hardened in the sun.

>implying she's not bald

Shame it was really fun. Even though I was the iida fag in that thread

Invisible knife, drop it once, lose it forever. Also disgusting

What BnHA needs right now is to develop the characters of class A, both in terms of character and powerlevels. I mean, when will Kouda stop being a dork and I can barely remember Satou's personality at all.

Reminder that Froppy is best girl tho'

Momo's power is bullshit IMO. A better compromise is like that chick in Dandelion, that can create anything including shit that does not exist but need to pay the money price for the stuff.

You know, I'm more surprised that no one seems to care or even realize that one of their female classmates is 90% naked when wearing her costume. You'd think there would be at least some kind of reaction but no one fucking notices.

Do we really need to give EVERY classmate a spotlight?

Well, we're finally getting our long due with Froppy, Uraraka and Kirishima now, so there's hope. But only later. Think about it. Only now are we actually probably delving into FROPPY AND URARAKA. Like, it's been 130 chapters already, and barely anything substantial. And they're the most important female characters in the series!

So Kouda and other forgotten bros will probably take a while.

Well, until now, which classmates have gotten significant spotlight?

No,just the ones I care about :^)

Todoroki and Bakugou and maybe Iida to some extent. Out of the girls it's really only Momo. But it looks like now it's Uraraka's, Tsuyu's and Kirishima's time to shine.

YES, give every single of the main classmates AND some of the class B a proper development arc somewhere along the line. It will make the series better overall and give it more chapters letting you milk more money.

sugarlips, sadrock, tentacle, ojiro, invisitits, tapebro, laser and alien doesn't need much exposure, flashbacks or standalone arcs. they are jobbers.
kirshima, frog, jirou, momo, birb and kaminari on the other hand

I liked the gadget girl in the latest episode, is she in the series a lot?

Will Kirishima really have more shine? I mean, he got some really nice development this past 3 chapters, and I think he has been the only character that is not a villain that has had a chapter where Deku doesn't appears

Momo had some relevancy with the Aizawa fight.

I want to know why Kirishima and Momo want to be heroes.

She shows up again after this arc, but not again for like another 60 chapters.

Ojiro comments on it when they're teamed up at first, he said it was kind of hot, at least according to FA's translation. I can't think of any other time someone's commented on it

Hopefully, since he's one of my favorites

Not a whole lot, but... She will have her moments in this arc.

She relegates into a background character later on... Although, as I'm saying this, she has had more screentime than many characters from 1-A.

That's one reason why I would love a SoL spinoff. You could get some more character development there.
Not really. I think she doesn't come back until chapter 99, and she's only there for 2 or 3 chapters.

I think it's more of a "We try not to think about it as much as possible", but sometimes it simply can't be ignored, such as during the villain training exercise and during the cavalry battle.

BnHA guide to how reoccurring a character is

>Are they not Deku?
They don't show up often

>Are they not in class 1A?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>what is todoroki?
>what is bakugo?
>what is kirishima?
>what is iida?

exceptions
also you forgot all might

What can the boy with the tape quirk do