H&M sparks outrage with 'coolest monkey in the jungle' hoodie modelled by black boy

birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/hm-sparks-outrage-coolest-monkey-14126158

>H&M has sparked outrage after an image of a black child modelling a hoodie with the slogan “coolest monkey in the jungle” appeared on its website.

>The high street fashion giant, which operates stores in Birmingham and across the West Midlands, has since apologised for any offence caused.

>The climbdown from the company comes after Twitter users called out the clothing advert, with many highlighting it for being unacceptable and even "racist."

>Blogger Stephanie Yeboah wrote: “Whose idea was it at @hm to have this little sweet black boy wear a jumper that says ‘coolest monkey in the jungle’? I mean. What.”

>Selene Arianela wrote: “This is inappropriate, offensive, and racist. Why is the white kid 'a jungle survivor' and the black kid the 'coolest monkey in the jungle'?

>“How do you think this is okay? REMOVE this and the clothing piece. This is completely distasteful!”

>An H&M spokeswoman confirmed it has now been removed.

>The tweet from Ms Yeboah has been shared thousands of times, racking up scores of retweets and likes.

>"What makes this worse, is that I now have a gaggle of white men in my mentions telling me that there is nothing wrong with this jumper," she added.

>"I am just...speechless."

>New York Times columnist Charles M Blow asked: “@handm Have you lost your damned minds?!?!?!”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Diddy/status/950474809653301258
youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the offended people just assume that, that nigger is a monkey?
>Double racism

That niglets is one cool monkey, in 10 years hell be fucking white bitches and robbing a cellphone store.

Probably blacks got offended because the know they are like monkey. The truth hurts.

>treat black kid like anyone else

YOU CAN'T JUST MENTION APES AROUND THESE BANANA EATING PORCH MONKEYS THAT'S RACISM

t. tolerant liberal

wtf I love H&M now

Naw, it's all white liberals who get offended by this. I assure you hundreds of black women would buy this for their son, thinking it's cute, and wouldn't even think of it being racist

WE

>nigger child making $$ being a model
>supporting nigger family
>put in a nigger tier sweatshirt
>no one says a word
>internet explodes because RACISM!
>nigger model no longer employable due to SJW outrage

The circle is complete, and they’ve just fucked this kid from making money to support his family, because you fucking know the rest of the family is riding his coattails.
Where the fuck was his guardian when this shirt was put on him?

what are you a fucking indian or something??

Where do I get I've of these hoodies?

WUZ

that kid is racemix-with-white-models beautiful

Here’s the white kid version fyi

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

> WE NEEDS MO DIVERSITIES!
> WHOA WHOA WHOA

Why is it offensive? I dont get it

>tfw they make me model next to some smelly monkey who thinks hes cool

you watch those nature documentaries on the cable?

I’m like 1/64 Mohican or something. Why? Not sure why that’s relevant.

WE'RE ONLY COOL WHEN WE SAY!

a sweater all white kids can get in the future

KANGS

>White kid is the survival expert in a jungle full of niggers
Did someone from Sup Forums make these shirts at hm? lel

>The high street fashion giant
dream on h&m, all y'all have is chinese manufactured cheap ass basics

I’ve seen them yes. I like the part where the hyenas eat the animal.

Kek

What's wrong with being a monkey? Monkeys are funny and can do all kinds of tricks.

>survival expert

Around blacks, never relax!

>t. kike boomer detected

this board is truly dead..

should read "stupidest nigger in the ghetto"

>tfw this hoodie is now associated with white nationalism

Chad in the making

>(((Yeboah)))

Fools. This is marketing 101. Cause a shitstorm, for a while people will revolt but they will forever remember your name... after the storm passes, they will come and buy more from you, profit

Just lol at u faggot apes if you are gullible enough to believe this was accident

correction:
>H&M sparks outrage with their accurate advertisement.

I thought blacks were proud of being black. Why do they act so ashamed of what they look like?

our companies are based

>”have you seen...”
>”yes”
>”kike boomer gotcha”
Not following your line of reasoning there. Millennials haven’t seen those documentaries? I’m 35 and was raised Catholic, zero Jew blood as far as I know.

We wuz kaaaaangz

twitter.com/Diddy/status/950474809653301258

All the cool white chick want their chirruns to look like monkeys.

H&M is Sweden BASED also this kid saw the shirt and accepted? Kek

>Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

This is literally impossible to be an accident. H&M /OurClothing/

Nice nigz user!

H&M will do a Sears, and will be gone in 15 years because the CEO is a retard as far as I can tell ( doesn't take internet seriously).

Also, can anyone seriously deny that niggers like this don't look just like chimps?

N SHIET

Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody

Adding a bone through the nose would be a nice touch

If you saw the amount of people walking around with H&M bags in NYC, you wouldn't need to take the internet seriously either

Why do blacks immediately jump to the fact that something saying monkey is racist if a black is involved? Should blacks not be allowed to work at zoos? Sell products associated with monkeys? This obviously hits a very sensitive spot. Really activates my almonds.

heh

youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA

isnt it discrimination saying that he cannot wear of be a model for that t-shirt because he is black. I mean if you are thinking that it is offensive it is because you associate black people with monkeys which is even more racist because you don't say it out loud but you make them victims and denounce your own thoughts implicitly.

His parents are shitlibs who loan him out to jewish marketing executives in exchange for him being in ad campaigns. He will be openly gay and crossdressing soon.

Glimpser of hope

Blacks have a lot of confusion over this issue. These black children actually think a gorilla is their daddy:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

he already fucked more girl than the whole Sup Forums

Liberals: it is okay for a little boy to be tricked into wearing a dress and modeling for a gay sex shop... but don't you dare let a little black boy wear a shirt that says "monkey" or "jungle" on it!

2018 is off to a fine start.

Nothing you do is ever good enough, never apologise to leftists.

>H&M
>Hitler&Mussolini

Maybe Brits don't know about the association between blacks and monkeys because they aren't around blacks very much. So they make the ad without knowing there's anything wrong with it, but then when Americans see it, it trips off a stereotype that is unique to America.

It's funny how I can call my 2 year old (white) niece a monkey but I need to cherry pick my words around blacks.