Why do the Elite worship Saturn?

Why do the Elite worship Saturn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because no other religion condones both ritual abuse of kids and orgies?

It's not just the elite, these apes worship saturn too.

More CC please

How are we worshiping Saturn?

the cube?

how do you feel about worshiping venus? like the literal planet venus, the morning star

reminder that morning star can be found in the bible to be both Satan and Jesus

Saturn was a mystery to humanity until1655. Litreally makes no sense at all.

Hitler was also a Teutonic Lightning God. Why all the lightning?

>not worshiping the black sun to counter the cubez

Saturn = Satan.

>Not worshipping the Murder /K/ube
Faggots. All of you.

How do you know they are not the same shit stupid frogposter?

Originally it was the patterns found in nature that Hermes discovered that masons used to create the Talmud. Those masons began worshiping demons that traded information for sacrifices and that's been going on for over thousands of years

is saturn as pretty

>Saturnis named after a character in Roman mythology.Saturnis named after the god Saturnus, the god of agriculture and harvest.Saturnis equivalent to the ancient Greek god Kronos.

Any more retard claims?

one of these is a bit more masonic than the others...

>pleb

>posting old, washed-up imoutos

this has got to be bullshit

yeah. bow down to this or else you're an infidel

WOW! Semitic reilgions have some similarities?!?! Who would have thought!?!?!?

they’re just the patterns traced by the planets as they orbit the sun over long periods of time- is it still bullshit? the second one was applied geometry to the space between orbits, admittedly a little more abstract

that's right! One slaughters sheep. The other suggests leading sheep. The last one just prefers to fuck them.

by partaking in modern society

The harvest continues and the Reaper will never be bored

youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E

more Passio, more passio is always needed

Yes but if you don't understand the geometry it's essentially useless to you. So do you understand what it means?

i was merely mentioning a few “natural patterns” as stated in
do you think they are “bullshit”? or are they only bullshit as long as you cannot determine that which all those patterns inform? what is your argument here

Because bitches don't know about mah Marduk

Never assumed "bullshit" because I am ignorant in these matters and I've been doing whatever possible to change that fact
We had tens of thousands of years of history stolen from us by those aforementioned "people" and they take pride in keep us under mushroom communications from birth till death, that's my real issue with these secret/occult societies

Well, knowledge for knowledge? I'm an occultist and a Christian, I know much. So if you have something of value, I will give you something of value in return. Fair is fair.

>this has got to be bullshit
>Never assumed "bullshit" because I am ignorant in these matters and I've been doing whatever possible to change that fact
well now that we’ve got that established... you’re correct. sylvie ivanowa has some interesting interviews about the Alternate Chronology Movement as well as Anatoly Fomenko’s work demonstrating the fabricated timeline of events by referencing celestial movements and chinese lunar calendars.
yes these groups are assholes who are playing a much longer game than we could even imagine, and i too am doing whatever possible to be less ignorant of reality. i like Rudolf Steiner’s work and lectures about all of this and Anthroposophy, which is a “science of spiritualism”, supposed to be akin to what the Renaissance did for materialism- by separating the physical and nonphysical. anthroposophy is a way to introduce yourself to the gnosis of this “ethereal plane” which most of our conscious action takes place on. the most simple way to describe it superficially is what the color yellow feels like, or what a circle feels like- trying to pinpoint an essence. it seems to me that much of reality exists within this “blind” world and we should be trying to familiarize ourselves with creation as best as possible

whoops, two different posterssorry bout that

how high are you to confuse me with
>a fucking leaf

There's absolutely nothing wrong with looking to the work of groups of assholes when so much can be learned from their work. There is a great deal that we miss out on in terms of reality simply because we can't naturally perceive it, and what we can use our senses to grasp is further limited by jerks like this guy Well to be fair, more so his progenitors and ilk and not so much him, personally. What is actually fair is the free exchange of information as opposed to fucking bartering for it. Keeping people in the dark just serves to prolong a miserable existence for both the controllers and the controlled since they all serve the same hidden masters.

Because he's a decent god to be worshipping

you’re the kinsella on spiritual intellectual property rights

Because they are all cuck faggots who haven't mastered Quantum Immortality and they're desperate and thirsty cucks trying not to be exterminated by Nature.

Why am I a jerk?

what kind of christian are you

>spiritual intellectual property rights
what in the actual fuck is that supposed to be. Am I talking to the pope here? A high-ranking occultist? A servant of yaldablarghrghrghrgh by any other name? There's no such thing as that phrase your uttered because nobody can place a legitimate claim of ownership upon existence.

Because you're encouraging trading for information while alluding to the idea that you might have something interesting to sell for the right price (especially when you don't). Thousands of years ago, groups of people conspired to keep the arcane well, the arcane, and we're all still suffering because of it and statements like yours just encourage a cyclical ignorance.

All I asked was a fair trade. You didn't accept and instead attacked my character. The problem with today's society is narcissism, that goes far beyond the point of me giving it to you for free. While even then, you wouldn't value it still.

See not only is what I am doing fair in every regard, it paints an important lesson. We all have some maturing to do, others more so.

i didn’t attack your character homeboy- merely asked what sort of christian you were

if you don’t know who kinsella is, i cannot help you

Alright then it doesn't pertain to you. I am non-denominational, I only seek the truth of Christ and God without an edited per-approved version by the Church.

Because they love shekels granted by worship of demons, more than they love their souls.

The problem is that you asked for a trade. Period. I agree with your statement regarding narcissism proliferating in today's society, but you are offering something that has no intrinsic value while demanding compensation before a transaction. There's a stereotype of this sort of behavior that is very popular here and you're acting out the esoteric version of it. You should know from what I've said that I do indeed place value on information but where we disagree is the need for a "fair-value trade" for the exchange of such information.

I didn't ask for your help. I called you out on a bullshit phrase and your response is beyond underwhelming. I genuinely don't mean to call bullshit on you so often as I have no reason to be hostile unto you, so please do not take offense. But that phrase was certainly bullshit. However those pictures you posted earlier might not have been given the patterned designer art that proliferates naturally throughout the universe.

slide thread
you keep falling for them

Look it was a simple trade. I have no time for a pissing match. I wish you a good day and good luck with your endeavors.

hey sweetheart, stephan kinsella is an economist who frequently debates and lectures against intellectual property rights. you were basically arguing the same principle- that this knowledge should be free and shared openly without the hindrance of “secret” societies. therefore i called you the kinsella of spiritual intellectual property rights, since we are in the realm of spiritual knowledge. i hope that clears up my dastardly plan to use long phrases to confuse you

thank you

Because it's the prettiest planet and being pretty gets you jobs and jobs gets you money and money is the root of all evil and elites are evil.

Every religion thread on Sup Forums in a nutshell

checked and confirmed

First off, there is more than one category of elite.
Second, autism.
The elites are just Sup Forums pre-Internet, but with the money and power of generational wealth.

wasnt kronos the bad guy? a chaos titan?

Saturn represents Satan, the god of this realm. Basically all these elite faggots traded their humanity to feel like gods during their life here.
Fun fact, the elite appears to feast on human feces and piss in addition to people on occasion, so clearly they were had by the dark forces. The question is, why do you respect them as leaders and even go on to promote the very faggots?

What's the difference between this and what Sup Forums does?

Have yet to see that movie, so I really cannot say. I'd guess that the difference between pic related and what Sup Forums does is openness for the most part, any faggot can join the fun here and be as godless or disregarding of God as they want and leave whenever they feel like it. Plus there are guys calling people here to turn to Christ and all, so that side is covered as well.

You mean Marduk, son of Ea, Slayer of Tiamat?

The actual answer is that as a sorcerous society we're very new and require a lot fewer resources than previous generations did and can be as open as we want and our memetic engineering is stronger than theirs. Look at all the hoops they jump through for their power and they can't even pick the President of the United States.

There was this childrin eatin' Saturn too.

What are you talking about nigger?