instagram.com/p/BSy2oz5AmnI/
youtube.com/watch?v=l245WUhhY8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off JJ, post beautiful Vityas.

Cancer thread, let it die

JJ's butt is BEST!

I want to eat his ass lmao

>this is a straight man

I mean I know the homo is obvious as fuck, but how much do you think Victor cares about Yuri realistically at this point?

He's the love of his life right now, Yuuri managed to bump skating as a lower priority to him.

He pretty will do anything for Yuuri even him don't want too.

Piggy is Victor's love and life, his intention s werent suspicious in the first episodes but nobody can disagree that he only want the best for him.

Were*

I only like him for his voice.

Yuuri could stab him with his skate and he would moan in happiness. He's a lost cause

Yes?

Vitya and Yuuri are confirmed cocksluts, does that mean they often fight to get to suck cock first?
Yuuri is probably too shy to try 69 at first

Don't give the pig more ideas

>at first
He'll get to like it pretty soon

>instagram.com/p/BSy2oz5AmnI/

Fairy is too Russian for his own good

How did the Pig manage to live 23 years without cock?

Fantasies of sucking Vitya's cock were efficient

What are you underrated skate song user?
For me is Samarkand Overtune and Rapsodie Espagnole.

youtube.com/watch?v=l245WUhhY8E

it's quite literally a skate-fag joke on michael buble songs

I do like that song a lot. Too bad it has to be for Incest.

A tales of sleeping prince

Le Parfum des Fleurs. It sounds familiar, but I can't quite remember what it reminds me of.

I want a WTT Ova

Both of Bike's songs

I really want to know why they don't sell the cardboard cutouts. They'd make a fortune

Because K E Y C H A I N S

It's a great time to be a keychain maker.

The songs with vocals get stuck in my head easier but the classical pieces are more vivid in my mind. I wanted to like Anastasis but it seemed very flat and boring to me. It was very repetitive and the patterns weren't interesting enough to justify the repetition.

I hope they include more classical pieces in Season 2. The vocal songs can steal all the attention again, just give me some new instrumental stuff.

Anxiety and low self esteem is a helluva drug, user. But don't worry, Victor lead him into a sexual awakening and all Victor has to do is to fuck the beast out.

Sex won't solve his anxiety.

True. But it doesn't mean that Yuuri can't be a sexual beast. We know that his anxiety and low self-esteem is why he was sexually repressed but he did eventually learned how to seduce, even if it's performative.

It can help cheer him up and give him a lot of confidence

Fuck off JJ

I've never seen anyone talking about how the way he holds the medal creates a heart.

Yuuri a cute. CUTE.

THIS SCENE SHOULD HAVE HAD A KISS, 4 months later and i'm still not over it.

But hey! We got this!!! I feel you user :-(

Y U U R I K A T S U K I
YUURI KATSUKI

At least he's straddling him, I guess.

Straddling him with a boner is better than a kiss, feel sorry for the event staff though.

I never noticed Victor is hugging him. He must be in heaven with this sexy piggy on his lap

They had mecha kucha sekkusu afterwards

What does katsudon taste like in Russia?

I WANT TO MARRY VICTOR

Be patient Yuuri, we all want you two idiots to get married

Yuuri is so cute. But I feel sad now
>Victor falls in love with Yuuri when he's bold and wild
>Yuuri is actually shy and sweet

He's still an unapologetic fuckslut from hell sometimes, Victor gets the best of both worlds

Maybe that's why it works for Victor, the wild type may be what he would go for in the heat of the moment but couldn't keep going.

Pig can be both. But the mild mannered side appeals to Bald's domestic urges. He's someone to take home to meet the parents/dog.

Where can I find the rest of the calendar pictures?

I can be your Angle or your Devil

I think this is a wrong interpretation user, don't be sad.
First off I believe Victor was not in love with Yuuri when he met him at the banquet, he "just" crushed hard on him. So hard he flew to another country to become his coach, okay.
But meeting him the second time and getting to know him was Victor's litmus test: to confirm his feelings for him, or to change his mind because the person he met at the banquet turns out to be a disappointment. Despite Yuuri's problems with anxiety and low self-esteem, Victor didn't give up and Yuuri eventually opened up, in Yuuri's skating Victor found again that side of Yuuri he saw that night and started developing romantic feelings. I think what he loves about Yuuri is his exactly this multifaceted personality.

>a shy and sweet boy

>Yuuri is actually shy and sweet

kek what

Does the Pig's ass jiggle when he's fucked?

>pic
I laughed

I have a new kink now, fuck I hate you

How possible is a Baldfat wedding in S2?

anything is possible with Sayo

When the glasses come off he's a man

Why did he do this

If he hasn't been lax in his diet then it would be all muscle, must be quite a sight flexed.

This fanart hurts my celibate heart.

If SamFlam can then so can we.

>oh my god I can't see anything
>maybe if I scowl I'll see better
>wow that actually works
>my brows hurt though

So Kubo will no homo them just like Kurata

If he wears them while slicking his hair back it's the best of both worlds.

Victor wouldn't stop putting lip balm on him.

Can you not compare it to the biggest fujobait after Free shit

So he licked it off?

He's licking what Victor touched. It's like when he blew a kiss after being kissed

I need them to get married /yoi/. If S2 ends ambiguously wether they keep living/training/retiring together I will lose my last shit.
>inb4 s2 ends with some heartfelt monolouge but we don't actually see them deciding to keep living together

I'll fucking off myself right there

They'd keep living together past next season anyway. Victor already thought ahead for 5 seasons.

They can't be separated, and that's not just what the audience wants but the staff believes too. I'm certain they'll stay together at least

I swear some of you just like to doomsay when you're bored.

They can't get married if Piggy gets pregnant first and you know the show is heading this way.

How would you react if S2 got confirmed for 24 episodes?

I'd honestly cry, both due to anguish because the last two months of last year I wasn't able to focus on anything in my life other than waiting for wednesday. Also from happiness because 24 episodes means 24 episodes of baldfat.

>honestly beliving they would go there because of one line in the anime and one in a non-canon game

You mean like how Kurata nohomoed his homos?

Shotgun weddings

I swear some of you can't understand jokes on the internet

Another reason to not kill myself

You answered the question for me for the most part. I would be dreading it because this show robbed me of my life for 12 consecutive weeks but it would also mean more time for BikeFairy development in the best-case scenario.

Nearly half of year of baldfat would be like heaven. That's why it probably won't happen.

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEARTBEAT

TIRED OF FEELING NEVER ENOUGH

I CLOSE MY EYES AND TELL MYSELF THAT MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE

THERE'LL BE NO MORE DARKNESS

WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE

WHERE YOUR DESTINY LIES, DANCING ON THE BLADES, YOU SET MY HEART ON FIRE

DON'T STOP US NOW, THE MOMENT OF TRUTH WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY

WE'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN, WE'LL TURN IT AROUND

YES, WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY.

Piggy can't birth a bastard, he'll get married with a baby bump.

The show will go on for five more seasons and Piggy won't marry Victor until he hands him five gold medals.

>dwveeeeeeee dvweeeeee dvweeooooooooo
>dweeeeeeeee dvwoooooo
BORN TO MAKE HISTORY