The grid is a death trap. cities are ground zeros

the grid is a death trap. cities are ground zeros

fly away soon little birdies

-----------------------------------------

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>What would happen if terrorists exploded a crude nuclear bomb in Washington DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

>Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>NSA chief says 'when, not if' foreign country hacks U.S. infrastructure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8

>there are many reports of cellphone signals damaging the blood-brain barrier

>For a very large neuron (100 micron diameter) a safe exposure would be only 30 V/m, which is less than the hundreds of V/m a cellphone typically emits.

>Arguments in support of safety based on basic physics appear not to hold up.

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set

google.com/patents/US6506148

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/4353309/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/air-force-plans-future-war-space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd91OU_Jbo
europarl.europa.eu
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/biological-terrorism-could-kill-people-nuclear-attacks-bill
books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/sharafat-ali-khan-sentenced-terrorism-illegal-immi
stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
apnews.com/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike
nzivnet.com/articles/12172
express.co.uk/news/uk/624620/Warning-ISIS-Daesh-chemical-weapons-attack-West
nato.int/docu/Review/2015/ISIL/ISIL-Nuclear-Chemical-Threat-Iraq-Syria/EN/index.htm
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/09/isis-seizes-chemical-weapons-plant-muthanna-iraq
apnews.com/b6c721d1beb34b989bf46aa101cf361a/iraqi-us-officials-working-produce-chemical-weapons
youtu.be/izIpbKRJljM
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/78988.stm
phnompenhpost.com/national/evacuation-phnom-penh-3-days-became-3-years
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg#t=1m4s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148736845/#q148769784
oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA229178
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont like clicking on .pdf Web Links.
What is a cbrm?

> inb4 people claiming its a boomer larp thread

wouldnt suprise me if the people was made to be pacified using radiowave mood modification

>fly away soon little birdies

and that's just the first step

innawoods is not enough

---

>Air Force plans for future war in space

>From space global laser engagement, air launched anti-satellite missiles, to space-based radio frequency energy weapons and hypervelocity rod bundles heaved down to Earth from space...

nbcnews.com/id/4353309/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/air-force-plans-future-war-space

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

>...the destructive power attributed to the new torpedo's warhead would fit the description of a cobalt bomb.

>A cobalt bomb has never been tested because of the devastating radiation it would unleash.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

>The United States, China, and Russia are already locked in a new arms race to gain nanoweapons supremacy. Evidence suggests each major player is developing insect size drones, such as the United States Army's recently announced "fly drone," for surveillance and offensive missions.

>Millions of insect size drones...are projected to become the new weapons of mass destruction. But controlling millions of nanobots is difficult; once released, they may go beyond an adversary's boarders and kill indiscriminately.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html

>boarders

>CBRN substances
What is CBRN? CBRN are weaponized or non-weaponized Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear materials that can cause great harm and pose significant threats in the ...

>Le terroists
MOSSAD has had nukes in major US cities for a long time now.

>CBRNE
Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, explosive

Classes of devices you may know as a weapon of mass distraction.

Ok thanks, I appreciate (you)

Bring it on. Do you expect us to be afraid?

Thanks for the info. Anyone remember Operation Blackjack?
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd91OU_Jbo

FROGS

the first .pdf is from the EU Parliament, and hosted on their official website, as you can see

europarl.europa.eu

cbrn is chemical biological radiological and nuclear weapons. used to be nbc, nuclear biological chemical

chemical is things like sarin or vx nerve agents

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

biological is like plague, smallpox, anthrax, botulinum, weaponized pathogens;

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“This is like earthquakes, you should think in order of magnitudes. If you can kill 10 people that’s a one, 100 people that’s a two... Bioterrorism is the thing that can give you not just sixes, but sevens, eights and nines."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/biological-terrorism-could-kill-people-nuclear-attacks-bill

>It is believed that Russian researchers used reverse transcriptase-PCR to create a DNA copy of the Ebola virus and then spliced the genes encoding key virulence factors into the unnecessary regions of the smallpox genome.

>Alibek believes that this chimera, which he has named Ebolapox, would be capable of causing hemorrhagic smallpox, the most fatal form of the disease, in all infected individuals

books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC

nuclear is well known, including threats to power plants

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

>Paris
they would be doing the world a favour if they blew that shithole up
>London
Same thing although only parts of London are infested
>Rome
I don't know enough to comment

What I dont get is what are they waiting for? Are they still in the setup and install phase or is (((it))) ready and waiting for the signal

>Do you expect us to be afraid?

yes. fear is a natural instinct to feel in certain situations. this is one of them. it's supposed to ignite a fight or flight response. one can hardly personally "fight" against WMDs, hackers from thousands of miles away, etc. cities are too vulnerable, centers of dependency. just turning off the grid would kill millions of people, nevermind weaponizing it

flight it is. awareness leads to the advanced planning/preparation/organization necessary to survive these soon to be very dark times

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>Sharafat Ali Khan, while acknowledging his guilt, denied he was the main smuggler, and said he was surprised he’s the only person arrested and prosecuted in the ring, which investigators said helped more than 100 illegal immigrants from Pakistan and Afghanistan sneak into the U.S.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/sharafat-ali-khan-sentenced-terrorism-illegal-immi

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

>AP found that smugglers are explicitly targeting buyers who are enemies of the West.

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship

>...the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

apnews.com/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

Probably has something to do with Trudeau filling the pockets of returning ISIS members. Im willing to believe there was an agreement of sorts between them and (((them))).

> all at once
Thats how I would plan it

>leave the cities, the bombs are coming
That old trick.

take it up with the EU Parliament and the FBI, among others...

Overall, an interesting thread. It is refreshing to see anons do their research before posting.

Although the "countdown to zero" threat from ISIS (that article is 3 years old, dude) doesn't worry me at all.

What worries me is the globalist deep state and banking families pushing for an open and direct war with Russia and/or China and these advanced weapons (most of which, average Joe doesn't even know about) are finally put to use.

>that article is 3 years old
about aslong as these threads have been regularly made

>Although the "countdown to zero" threat from ISIS (that article is 3 years old, dude) doesn't worry me at all.

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord [Churchill], because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_"the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed"

>direct war with Russia

yah, that's coming too :/

>Putin: US / NATO is irreversibly pushing the world towards nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike

>The Syrians...understand that the game is not over. The pool of surprises in this war is an inexhaustible reservoir in which the entire world and its wife are stirring

nzivnet.com/articles/12172

odd coincidence that your ID basically spells ‘Mercury’ with J’s instead of R’s... mercury the communicator of the gods, seems a pretty blatant sign

This. Sandniggers are stupid and can't deliver.

clever

WHAT A FUCKING STUPID POINTLESS THREAD

KILL YOURSELF OP YOU FUCKING NU-Sup Forums SHITPOSTING FAGGOT

I got rid of fear and anger a long time ago, desu. Terribly blinding, and easily manipulated emotional levers.

>NU-Sup Forums

You scared bro?

you can't get rid of instincts. you can sublimate them, especially chemically, and most people do

caffeine dependency alone is upwards of 90% of American adults?

then add in all the junk in the food and water supply, you'd have to leave most cities just to get a clear head.

you are what you eat (and drink)

How was your first summer here you fucking retard?

Bump

express.co.uk/news/uk/624620/Warning-ISIS-Daesh-chemical-weapons-attack-West

nato.int/docu/Review/2015/ISIL/ISIL-Nuclear-Chemical-Threat-Iraq-Syria/EN/index.htm

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/09/isis-seizes-chemical-weapons-plant-muthanna-iraq

apnews.com/b6c721d1beb34b989bf46aa101cf361a/iraqi-us-officials-working-produce-chemical-weapons

youtu.be/izIpbKRJljM

Bumping the only good threads on catalog.
I will be back

We are the Dragons of the battlefield,
The US Chemical Core...

The Dark Knight movie redpilled us on secret nukes in US cities. The entire world is under nuclear blackmail and thats what makes it so hard for the white hats to stand up to slavery. Trump aint afraid of meeting God so hes our champion. If he fails because he didnt try we must BOYCOTT MONEY AND TAXES.

>schizo babble
kek, you guys are the new cbts fags

I carry my MOPP gear with me at all times. 9 seconds

fearmongering kike detected
fuck off moshe

>hunter 3-1 actual
God you are such a faggot

Have you never met someone that has undergone ego death?

I willingly subject myself to poisons to build tolerance. I don't think you fully appreciate the depths that will can reach. I seek the mechanisms that destroy others. There is no suffering you can offer that I cannot embrace.

I think the joke you missed there is that the guy in the photo is obviously from Hiroshima.

I had a dream that a nuke went off in London.

>you will live to see man-made horrors beyond your wildest imagination

also checked

I am actually more interested in the phones

I remember (((mainstream))) news having a sudden rash of articles vouching for their safety because reasons, must have been at least 5 years ago

do we know concretely what they are doing with it or what

this is more a question of survival than suffering

>do we know concretely what they are doing with it or what
Haven't delved too deep into it but an RF spectrum analyzer could easily find out

>question of survival than suffering

I think your phrasing is redundant. Survival is suffering, it's a lynchpin of what it is to be alive. The current will swallow me inevitably, anyway; fear is not part of the equation for me. Haven't met a punch I can't roll with, and I'm excited for the chance to adapt.

You're more right than you know, friendo.

>ITT: Boomers larping

have no faith then.

Bumping with warm thoughts

that's a photo of Pol Pot

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/78988.stm

>It was the day the Khmer Rouge began to deceive the people of Phnom Penh, like my family, and told them to leave their homes and go to the rural areas for three days "to avoid the bombing of the Americans".

phnompenhpost.com/national/evacuation-phnom-penh-3-days-became-3-years

the researcher here arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

works for Los Alamos, the same US govt weapons research lab that built the atomic bomb..

youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g

Please tell me more.

holy shit... THE FRICKIN FROGS

>I think your phrasing is redundant. Survival is suffering

you're mistaking the relationship. It's a matter of survival vs. not-survival, ultimately. a question of not survival rather than just mere suffering.

suffering is a matter of degrees. you don't want to play with nerve gas and ebolapox, even if you do survive it. you can survive amputation, blindness (from a nuclear blast) - any number of things, but sensible people don't want any of that

>fear is not part of the equation for me.

if not, it will be.

>...the chance to adapt.

>"We stand on a mountain pass in the midst of whirling snow and blinding mist through which we get glimpses now and then of paths which may be deceptive. If we stand still we shall be frozen to death. If we take the wrong road we shall be dashed to pieces. We do not certainly know whether there is any right one. What must we do? 'Be strong and of a good courage.' Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes. . . . If death ends all, we cannot meet death better."

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

>safely at the poles

youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg#t=1m4s

If I saw you in that during SHTF I'd stab you with a fork

>antarctica

pic related, from the EU Parliament link

>be america
>used to be meritocracy
>some kikes decided that wasn’t fair to the mud races
>run affirmative action.exe
>fifty years later
>government is swamped with low-IQ affirmative action niggers and empowered women
>military is swamped with low-IQ affirmative action niggers and empowered women
>infrastructure crumbling
>everything getting shittier
>highly vulnerable to attack

Wow, who could have seen this coming?

Directly, speculative.

Indirectly, (((media)))

You know moar.
Enlighten us.

the last big boom is Berlin.

the stuff is getting in with ships through Wilhelmshaven

>checked

Direct to brain remote stimulation in order to take advantage of leftover bicameral infrastructures in order to convince a populace that God is speaking to them.

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set

>Inventors Hendricus G. Loos

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148736845/#q148769784

oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA229178

yeah ive heard if that project but i mean more like some kind of background radiation that is being transmitted in order to pacify the people, and a different signal when they want people to get mad, etc.

Will research further.
You anons rock.

bump