Shingeki no Kyojin

Remember to come inside Annie!

>fucking a rock

Endgame right here, brothers.

The most you could do is cum on her crystal

Shit endgame. not canon whatsoever

TRUE ENDGAME RIGHT HERE.

Armin is a cutie.

>not wanting a girl to be able to preserve herself in her youth for all of eternity

I want to hug her

Not if my dick is harder than it.

Very canon.

TRUE ENDGAME

Post ANY proof you have of it being canon. anything of hanji or levi confessing love. anything at all.

LH I mean. My dubs don't lie.

Why not both?

oh my god theyre in the basement

Forgot my pic. He is a cutie.

Endgame right here.

They don't say it but it's quite obvious.

Delusional pairings right here, brothers.

reminder that the marleys (more like barleys because they're so retarded they must all be drunk all the time) are idiots for not realizing that the colossal titans can't get off the island

just wait for it to go full retard

well it's not a bad full retard but

>obvious
Not at all. I can't see anything at all.

>Calling EM delusional
How desperate are you user?

>EM
>Delusional
only thing thats delusional here is you, user senpai

Reminder that if millions of hot steamy colossal titans enter the ocean, all the water evaporates and they can just walk to the other side.

Poor user he's lost all of his braincells.

In the new ED we saw titans coming out of the water and the storyboard for it was done by Isayama.

>thinks oceans are less than 50m deep
>accuses others of losing braincells

What's Eren? Of course he isn't important at all for you.

asspull

writer is a hack worse than nasu honestly

>oh no we can't invade the island because collosal titans will be sent against us by the king who has the coordinate

>oh wait... the king doesn't have the coordinate and we know this for 100% sure

>so... why aren't we attacking right now? the collosal titans can't attack without the coordinate

yes indeed -- why aren't they attacking, Sup Forums?

besides isayama's bad writing of course.

is there _any_ in-world reason why they shouldn't be mounting a full assault since the eldians have lost control of the coordinate?

Thinks that depth has any effect on titans. The only real issues would be complete lack of sunlight and pressure but author is a dumb nip so he most likely never even thought of that.

good points, not much sunlight at the bottom of the fucking atlantic.

They saw Eren use the coordinate.

psst another asspull

this author, who makes up basically every 10 chapters as he goes along, with no grand plan whatsoever, is really good at pulling things out of his collosal asshole

Will we ever see when Grisha ate Kruger?

>>oh wait... the king doesn't have the coordinate and we know this for 100% sure
They can't be sure that Eren won't be food for the king as soon as they attack

ok i concede the point

So you are just another speedreader. Well then.

GHG>everyone else

For some reason no one outside the walls seems to think they need someone with royal blood to use the coordinate.

Eren can use the coordinate and Marley was busy fighting the sandniggers

REAL ENDGAME

>there are actual isayama fanboys ITT

he's a bad writer. full stop

he's only good at world building and concepts

nobody's forcing you to read this shit

molester-kun is too good for Armin

Endgame right here, brothers.

repeat after me

"SnK is fun, but it is not well written"

exactly the same as fate, except fate is more of a guilty pleasure than SnK

Eren will die before Mikasa

Mikasa will die and have ghost hand holding with Eren?

Wrong, EH is canon.

is isayama a mini-urobutcher?

The only endgame is you, pedofag and the gallow.

It is known

*YH

Just like Star Wars
BRAVO ISAYAMA

Hanji saying that they're very light shows that there's plenty else going on with the properties titans operate under that we don't know about yet. For all we know they won't be affected by that kind of pressure or they can adapt to it

And titans can most likely move without sunlight when they're commanded to by the coordinate. That was implied with MT's pack of titans attacking Utgard under his command, and the fact that the wall titans can still move and break out of the darkness within the walls if the coordinate tells them to. If they couldn't then they'd be stuck there until they were chiseled out one by one.

This makes more sense than EM. They speak to each other.

Wrong again, EMshit.

Why is it that no one outside the walls (Marley, Ymir, Reiner) seems to think they need someone with royal blood to use the coordinate.
>inb4 Shitren kills Historia for no reason

They float u dummy. Titans have less density than humans.

what nipshit are you trying to say with the picture manletfag

Same goes for you, EHshit.

Why is it that speedreaders feel the need to shitpost?

Eren is the only one we can trust to do the right thing.

>speedreaders
Not at all.

>manletfag
Fuck off.

Reminder that 'speedreader' is a shibboleth of a isayama defender

>colossal titans can't get off the island
You're the idiot here. How do you think they arrived there in the first place?

>Based CT will never wreck shit again.

Shitrenfag isn't much better, since you are all deluded cancer as well.

Go back to jacking off to your Mikasa doujins, EMfag.

>Comparing a dumb faggot with Gendo and Hohenheim.

Shitren is braindead. Did he forget he used the coordinate a second time during the kidnapping without touching Dina?

As humans on boats. They were transformed on the island.

Isayama needs to sunk Eren's pairings again.

I don't ship the smelly rageturd with anyone. Besides him being shit, Isayama sunk all his crappy ships, but you are too braindead to accept this.

He only sunk EM.

*saves humanity*

He sunk all his ships.

>They were transformed on the island.
No.

>mobileposter

And EA and EAr. Eren doesn't like anyone.

Sunlight doesn't really matter if they're being directed as we saw with Zeke's night attack. And they don't need to cross an entire ocean, "only" the equivalent of the Mozambique Channel.

Its all moot if the king actually planned to make good on his threat anyway. Those guys on the airship weren't normal eldians being transformed for the first time, they were already titans, shifted back into a compact but still retarded human form. FK could just do the same thing with his wall titans and ferry them over. Or he could pull an Alexander and build a land bridge.

>No EH
Looks like it's canon by default.

As if they are going to care. They don't care about the characters, they only want the turd to end up with someone.

Are Eldians racist?
They keep going on about saving ''humanity'' but people are fine outside of their shit island.

>sitting at home in your mom's basement posting from an old dusty desktop
How barbaric. Disgusting neckbeard.

That also includes EH, retard.

Eren not liking anyone also includes EH. Isayama also seems to be too busy talking about YH with Araki for example.

How could marley win the war vs eldians anyway?
No colossal titan
How much time has Zeke before die?
They waste 5 years and just broke into Maria
Marley can go just in ship to the island
If eren used the coordinate on the wall titans marley its over

>How much time has Zeke before die?
Not much, they're planning on feeding him and Reiner to new warriors before they attack Paradi again.

Interesting cipher.

the original design was better

Nuclear bombs m8

>atlantic
this isn't Earth geography

Marley said shifters are their greatest weapons. If they had lost even more during the 4 year long war, then their operation to get the coordinate is over.

Maybe titans can swim

What drugs do you take while reading the manga lads?

>How much time has Zeke before die?

They can just feed him to a new warrior so they can still have Beast Titan on their side. Same with Reiner. Also, Marley probably has new weapons after timeskip (like the Titan killing cannons we saw the MEU use) so killing regular Titans en masse shouldn't be a problem for them. Only problem is the Coordinate but we still haven't seen it's full use yet. If it has a limit then the wallists are fucked, Marley just have to wait until Eren gets tired to hit back.

Greatest most probably doesn't mean only. They also probably have some weapon that can kill Titans so they can keep their warriors under control. Like if Reiner and Zeke decide to rebel and slaughter Marleys left and right, they must have some weapon that can stop them. I think while shifters are a useful asset, Marley still should have some trump card left up their sleeve.