Convince someone who doesn't like anime to watch your favorite anime or most hated anime

Convince someone who doesn't like anime to watch your favorite anime or most hated anime

Watc Boku no Pico. You will gain a wole new outlook on life.

But i already did. It's her favourite thing right now

>"Haha I don't need your attention but please give it to me"

Why? If they don't already enjoy some aspect or genre of the medium I'm not going to go out of my way to convince them.

>Convince someone who doesn't like anime
Doenst work. I was the same about a year ago. I disliked anime for a reason I cant even recall. Friends of mine kept telling me to start watching shows, I simply ignored them and told them that I am not interested. Now I am sitting here, 12 months later, having finished ~140 shows/ova/movies and watching 20 seasonal anime simultaneously for the first time and ask myself why I waited with until I was 27 to start getting into this medium. Why did I start? Because I got bored grinding in Black Desert Online and needed something to watch while doing so. 10 years of people nagging me didnt do it, but getting bored from grinding mobs did.

Watch Re:zero immediately or I will kiss you

What said. It's much harder to be convinced to watch something they don't like than if someone conceived the idea themselves. It's like that Rick and Morty Inception parody.

just tell them it's the most popular show of the season and has rave reviews.

fuck off with ur reddit shit

Is it even possible to get someone to so much as look at Medaka Box

>Ew, cartoon is for kid you know
;_;

shitcom

what this user said but unironically
I'm an anime newfag and I'm trying to find some good shows to watch

>Adventure Time

I hope this is bait

>I have bee recommended:
>Adventure Time
>Girls und Panzer
>and JoJos Magical Adventure
Whoever made those recommendations is fucking retarded. For entry level stuff just go on websites like MAL, sort by highest rated and watch that. Its probably more important to know what youre actually interested in. If you hate action then you can already rule half the popular shows. No one can give you recommendations because there are too many variables that need to be considered. What genres do you like? Do you value art or plot more? Are you retarded and enjoy capeshit (which means you'd probably enjoy most popular shonen as well)? You should know what you like unless you havent watched any film at all.

This is weak trolling even for Sup Forums
Fuck off to /wsr/ and don't use a name if you don't want to be attacked on sight

Adventure Time is good though

Sorry, I have deleted it. I was only asking for help

Elfen Lied
Try to convince me
Protip: With enough eloquence and sweet talk you probably can

Wew it was legit

C'mon, let's watch this user-kun. It's about a naked little girl killing people and some useless guy. Oh and there's latin too !

So much deepness in the meaning of the end, you'll surely love it.

If you don't watch anime, this girl will kill all the 11s

Like these 11's right here?

Kemono Friends graphically is awful, but is cute as fuck yet has dark undertones.