Friendly reminder that ATOM is our anime and that we need to support it

Friendly reminder that ATOM is our anime and that we need to support it.

what is this?
why dont you post a gif or webm?
Why should I support something that has zero context in support for /our anime/.
just leave.

Was ok but that nose grabbing at the end was extremely gay

Why did they castrate Jehuty?

take your fujoshit and go

Sorry user you are rigth. It's ATOM The Beginning, the first episode come out two days ago but nobody is watching it. It's like us: it's rather good but nobody is interested in it. In a previous thread we decide to support it no matter what. I hope that you will help us too!
That was really sweet. Best part of the episode for me!

>We're geniuses!

Picked it up for their friendship alone.

From the manga:
1. There's something messed up about wanting to make a human-like AI and then making it fight to the death in an arena.

2. Mass producing human level intelligence military killbots that know only hate and have no problems killing humans seems like horribly stupid idea.

Young Black Jack was surprisingly good, so I have high hopes for this.

You can't have literal cockpits anymore user, it's 2017!

Yeah, the two MC are so confy to watch.

Its not good

What you say is funny, since actually it is good.

SUBS?

Yes.

>our anime
what

Does it have JUSTICE?

I liked it. But I guess I'll have to go to /m/ for the threads.

Last thread we were commenting about how this show is barely being discussed because Horriblesubs wasn't up (even though the superior amazon rip was already up), so one guy took it upon himself to shill for it and make threads every day.

We decided to support it in another thread since no one is watching it.
But I'm not into /m/echas, I'm just into this one (and Eva and Gurren).

I don't know, but it has 2 nose-bros tho.

Happened to just watch this; boring and generic.

Dropped.

You don't have a soul then.

Will anime in general ever stop with the retarded exposition?
I want to like this but the first episode was really bad about this.

Gay noses

>"I'm not into mecha, but" starter pack.jpg

> starter pack
> composed of 2 deconstructions of genre
Pls try harder next time.

TTGL and Eva are still entry-level mecha shows, whether you care about deconstructions or subversions or whatever the fuck. They were literally my first 2 mecha shows, in that order.

>TTGL
>deconstruction
I ain't gonna let that one slide, pal

Well, they where my first and last mecha show. Personally I can't stand the mecha genre because the concept of mecha itself and their designs feels quite stupid to me. I liked Eva because of the plot and how the mecha are contesualized. TTGL instead is so over the top that it becomes good even if it's stupid.
Yeah, it's not a deconstructions but it takes the genre to the extremes and makes fun of it, you got what I meant.

>we
Stop that.

Why you have to be negative user? This is a nice thing, help us!

Was it not accurate to say that there were multiple people making comments about the lack of discussion for Atom? The "we decided to support it" is wrong because it was just one guy that posted that and nobody even acknowledged it.

Is it going to be a complete adaptation of the manga?

More than one is a "we", see pic related.
I don't know, but in another thread someone posted the first chapter and it was quite different (some scenes were added, swapped, cutted, ecc.).

So probably a compressed adaptation, then. Will read the manga before watching it then.

Memes

the first episode was alright, op is definitely the best of the season

No, not compressed, simply it's not completely faithful . For example the first scene of the anime is not present in the manga at all, but I think that the anime does a better job in introducing the characters than the manga.

>makes fun of it
It's literally a love letter to mecha nigga

Can't both the things be true at the same time? I mean, can someone take seriously a mecha as big as a galaxy?

Would you honk Ochanomizu's nose

>we need to make this anime great
But why though? Its popularity on Sup Forums makes barely any impact, if any at all, on the show's sales, and larger threads are objectively shittier than smaller threads. It's fine to enjoy something and wish for others to enjoy it as much as you do. What's not fine is trying to force the show's popularity when it's part of a genre that doesn't appeal to a large number of people by default.

> I mean, can someone take seriously a mecha as big as a galaxy?
Shin Getter Robo did it first

But if people don't even know about it how they can decide if they enjoy it or not? Anyway all of this happened because a friend I watch anime with went all toxic against this show so I decided to "adopt" it. I'm not a fan of mecha, but this seemed like a fun thing to do.

Literally everything from TTGL was ripped from another mecha series. From it's major plot points to giga drill break.

Eva is not a deconstruction, it's nothing out of the ordinary for a more mature mecha series.

>Anyway all of this happened because a friend I watch anime with went all toxic against this show so I decided to "adopt" it.
>I'm not a fan of mecha, but this seemed like a fun thing to do.
Please leave and never come back.

Understood, I was wrong.
Eva is both a deconstruction and has a mature approach.
Why? I think this anime could be good and doesn't deserve neither hate or indifference. What's wrong with that?

>we get this before we get a Pluto anime

This is probably good and all but for fucks sake man, give me my Pluto anime already and use it to fix the pacing towards the end, it got a bit messy in the last stage

fujo shit

Fuck yeah

I'm loving it now

love me some fucking sideboob

>Eva
>Deconstruction
>TTGL
>not a love letter that ended up shitting the bed at the end fuck you Imaishi

As soon as I heard that lazy terrible explosion sound at the start I knew who the sound director was.