Roman Soldiers Got Lost In China And Their Offspring Still Live There In A Remote Village

youtube.com/watch?v=1iIGLaeyXAs

For years the residents of the remote north western Chinese village of Liqian have believed they were special. Many of the villagers have Western characteristics including green eyes and blonde hair leading some experts to suggest that they may be the descendants of a lost Roman legion that settled in the area. Now DNA testing of the villagers has shown that almost two thirds of them are of Caucasian origin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tujia_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why it’s ok to mix with Asians.

jesus that roman seed is fucking strong if its still obvious today

Bloody hell, some of then don't look remotely Chinese. The Government should recruit them to spy on other countries. No one would suspect.

What's the deal with Asian eyes?

>Blonde hair

w-we wuz?

>The Romans were not whi-

do you mean slav eyes?

>lost Roman legion

That's not China, that's Central Asia, the Hapa region of the world.

Titvs we fucked vp

Pasta niggers absolutely BTFO

Wasn’t there a lost crew of chinese who settled waaaay back when, somewhere in Africa?
Something about a large exploration/trade convoy.

we wuz chinks

Yeah, if the theory is correct, looks like the Romans had light hair and eyes.

Descendants of Tocharians

Some ships of Chinese origin, I don't know if it was the same trip, showed up in Europe and spread the plague lol. They were empty ships just dead guys and the rats got out... The rest is history.

These aren't descendents of Romans but Tocharian (iranians).

These Caucasian genes are most likely not Romans but much older. Indoeuropean tribes had lived in the area of Mongolia for centuries when the first Chinese dynasties arose. Tocharians are an example, they had lived in the Tarim basin which is nowadays part of China. One theory even states that the Chinese had received the knowledge of advanced metallurgy from these 'savages' at their borders.

Pic related, a Tocharian mummy. Chinese do NOT like the implications of these archeological finds.

like they don't already.

Yeah, read other Romans of time the describe their contemporaries. They were fairly light skin and alot of light hair and green and blue eyes. Pompey resembled Alexander, oh what's that, Hellens were not Greek and the ancient people of what we now call Greece were light skinned and light eyes as well? Hmm, who would ha e thought.

If I remember correctly the original Tocharians at least were closer genetically to Celts but I may be wrong about that and sure the region had some further influx from Indoaryans later on...

>EY SO U BE SAYING
*Rapes white woman with chopsticks*
>HOL ON
>Robs a ricefield
>DAT WE
*Mass produces fake Jordans*
>WUZ
*Pollutes Beijing from smoking crack*
>CHANKZ AND SHIET?

Some gauls migrated pretty far east as well and mingled with the horse tribes in that area. It was called Galatia in ancient times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tujia_people

This group apparently has a percentage of IndoEuropean genes as well.

They are short and tend to have very large, round eyes.

BLEACHED

It was common practice for the various dynasties of the Persian empire to enlist captured soldiers and permanently garrison them on the far reaches of the empire

Many scholars believe that some 10000 men that survived Marcus Licinius Crassus' defeat are Carrhae were posted by the Parthians in central Asia to guard against steppe nomads

does that mean that those Roman Chinks are whiter than Italians nowadays?

NOS

See:

No.

Practically the whole stretch of land from Europe up to modern day Mongolia had once been controlled by Indoeuropeans. Quite interesting historically but there is so much still to discover and even more that is be lost to us forever...

Btw it is fascinating how well preserved these Tocharian bodies are. Show me one Egyptian that looks fresher.

I am surprised that liberals arent demanding their execution

whiter than americans by the looks of it

>average Roman soldier

tfw full of roman seed

>Dat blonde hair
Medshits btfo, you Moor/Turk rapebabies trying to claim my ancestors as your own is fucking embarrassing fuck off

the modernday chinese are not related to the ancient chinese

At least the Roman elites must have been mostly Indoeuropean. As the origins of the Etruscans are not fully clarified (and as it is even not that clear if Etruscans survived on a genetic or only on a cultural level in the Roman republic) I would strongly support that the Romans at least had a high prevalence of Indoeuropean markers like blue eyes initially.

it seems these chinese are some sort of a turk mix. i told you real roaches were chinese that got mixed with kebabs later on.

Whatever you say, Hans.

Damn that dude has a huge dick.

Meds are European and high quality European at that no matter how much you wish to deny it.

she's probably squinting because there are a dozen cameras flashes going off every second in front of her

These are the types of threads Sup Forums used to have before reddit invaded. It depresses me.

I was in Italy and barley anyone had blonde hair and blue/green eyes

>whiter than americans
shut up pajeet, only urban areas are contaminated the rest is still white

He's like
> ughh my kidney.

Your seed passes on permanently even in other races, as long as they are having kids.

These characteristics can express themselves a millennia later.

True, there's a lot of anglo blood in America. Shame about your faces btw lol

no she has chink eyes, her ancestors got banged by a hun

I have been to this area of China, and I know these people well. They speak a dialect of Mandarin with lots of Latin sprinkled in. They can be quite ferocious and are more like Mongols than Chinks.

>Asian skulls, nose, eyes

Its almost as if when races mix features from both races mix together.

Those villagers are very likely the descendants of Indo-European settlers from earlier incursions into China. Their are no direct or concrete links between this village and the supposed Roman soldiers who settled in China.

That guy may be just a tiny bit too Nordic for an ancient Roman. Germans, Anglos, etc have a bit of ancient Norwegian hunter-gatherer admixture (tall and very light skinned). I would say that component was lacking in Italic Indoeuropeans but I might be wrong. Hard to say from contemporary genetics as Romans of course had quite a bit of Germanic slaves who later left their mark in the current Italian gene pool.

Its called mixing with the natives.

I swear I read about a tribe of indigenous Americans on the west coast whos spoken language had several words thay were chinese; like grandmother and water. It was around the same time frame as the westward expansion and pre-1849 gold rush.

Anyone else ever read that?

Kek, never saw it that way before...

It happens. Lost Genoese sea trader here.

Is that fucking Styx?

i must fuck a green eyed asian now

There have been theories of Chinese explorers making it to the coast of the Americas but never proven

It is a fact that Chinese settled in like Madagascar and a certain parts offset Africa

I kno lel

They could be descended from Scythians or Tocharians.

WE WUZ ROMAN

If this is true, and we have never found an African in Africa with white features, and likewise never found a European in Europe with African feature (before multiculti),then how are we all descended from a common ancestor?

Holy shit

Only whore plebeians girls would be walking around nude, blonde haired roman ruling class had much higher standards than dark plebs

kek

Just imagine boys if the entire Eurasian continent was just us Caucasoids and none of these ugly gooks.

>They speak a dialect of Mandarin with lots of Latin sprinkled in.

Now this is relevant to my interests. Would you be able to write out sample sentences that you remember hearing them say?

Mostly. Admixture with the former Roman slave population sure left some kind of mark ... but Europeans are all more or less admixed anyway as the original Indoeuropeans did not fully exterminate the European Neolithic farmer population who were of Middle Eastern/Mesopotamian origin. You wouldn't know the difference if those stretches of Middle Eastern DNA are from the Neolithic or from a freed Roman slave of Mesopotamian origin anyway.

stop sucking roman dicks, you will spoil your dinner.

how do you explain charcoal black africans with white features? certain spots in africa have black woman with angular faces and trim shoulders, and then you get the sheboon monsters who have barrel chests and shoulders

the plastic surgery exaggerates her features

Genetic diversity you retard, niggers come in all shapes and forms.

That would interest me too! I would still say genetically this population is Tocharian (but I have no clue how close Tocharian was to Latin from a linguistic point of view). I think I have once read that ancient Rome most likely had economic contacts with the Tocharians through the Silk Road but I am not sure about that. They described them as some kind of tall and blonde Eeastern barbarians but that might have also been ancient Bactrians.

But your picture, when googled, hits on like 10 lists of "beautiful african women," leading me to believe this is a mixed race model and you simply googled "beautiful african women," and that this is fake news

>everyone who has blue/green eyes and blond hair must have european blood
why are you so fucking desperate into finding people with such charactaristics so you can claim them as of european lineage.
i thought race mixing is disgusting

Arent they just fins?

damn, she used to look pretty, now she looks like a deus ex NPC

Would say Afroasiatic/Semitic admixture. Their facial structure is still closer to Europeans than to true negroes. Also, there is a high prevalence of the otherwise Indoeuropean Y-haplogroup R in the area of Chad (inb4 stupid memes) but I think nobody ever did clarify HOW this haplogroup R population ended up in the heart of Africa... it must have been backmigration from Eurasia, that is sure but nobody knows when that happened and what people these actually were.

The thing that sticks out in my mind is the use of "atque" all the time when talking about multiple things. They pronounced it as at-keh. The keh being the sound in dead or bed. They didn't say aht. They said "at" like in English. They called a barrel a balla.

oh wow look, its drunken geneticist! hi! all the rest is just filthy anonscum, but you are very special. you are the snowflake of pol. can you plz link you twitter and facebook, also, where can i upvote everything you say

she was a beaut

mixed race with what? the ground? i have a hard time believing she would have the blackest skin possible being recently mixed

Usually when italians racemix their genes overpower others. I know an Italian guy who bleached a Dominican woman and all 3 of the kids have are light as hell and have blue eyes like him.

wow, you just btfo'd the concept of race, we are all one human species

racists btfo

It's more an interesting fact that Rome stretched its power that far and this happened and preserved for 2000 odd years.

Literally fucking gas yourself you nigger kike

They are not descendants of romans you fucking retard. They are mongoloids mixed with the indigenous Aryan natives of China who predate Romans. See Tarim mummies.

You can write me too, Gustav
#Me too.
>kys@twatfeed

hung like a toddler

you people think whites is supereor

we do have the same features
only a few differences which seem to have formed due to living indifferent environments for so long

Mixing races isn't like mixing paint, you "can" take away euro features but retain your skin color

>Mongoloid + Aryan

The best race mix.