Is this the best rundown about the fuckery that happened to Trump during the 2016 election?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

Additional Resources
>FISA Court Memo Order declassified 4-26-17
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
Describes the widespread 4th amendment abuses of the Obama admin

>NSA Statement Stopping 702 Upstream collection 4-28-17
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
Mike Rogers personally suspends the legally dubious practice that had been used to surveil Trump campaign/family

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dbongino/status/950190154106499072
omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is#sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=HlXXZQgh72Y
theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
circa.com/story/2017/03/15/a-clinton-supporter-pushed-the-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-the-fbi
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/hellzapoppin_the_fbi_doj_and_clinton_share_the_hot_seat.html
nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/politics/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson.html
archive.is/oRCOp
nationalreview.com/article/455248/christopher-steele-criminal-referral-appropriate
bongino.com/january-8-2018-ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is-unfolding/
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3892131/Trump-Dossier-Suit.pdf
nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151976/FBI-clears-national-security-adviser-Flynn-post-Russia.html
thehill.com/homenews/house/368003-fbi-agents-text-messages-spur-congressional-probe-into-possible-news-leaks
omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're all being played hard today
Dan Bongino has the scoops right before it all breaks open. Even reitereates Sundance and calls Rogers the hero of the republic
twitter.com/dbongino/status/950190154106499072

Bumping holy shit
Anons should read that post at Conservative Treehouse

link to Bongino broadcast

>omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is#sharing

Thanks user, gonna listen and see how closely his matches up with Sundance's writeup

I think I have a new hero.

She really did a thing there without even realizing (I doubt) that she was doing it

Bongino starts by explaining why it's still totally disputed whether Russians ever hacked the DNC at all. Talking Awans too

She strikes me as being extremely bright, she may not have realized the full significance of Comey's responses, but certainly knew what questions to ask and got it on the record.

I agree she's clearly more intelligent than the average congresswoman. Comey's facial expression is golden, he knows he's fucked, totally defeated looking during the entire exchange

>It would appear Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, is up to his eyeballs in this; though he denies participating. The FBI counterintelligence unit was monitoring Trump through FISA 702(17) upstream surveillance collected by a DOJ National Security Division that had no oversight.

The least untruthful answer he can give?

Clapper knew exactly what was going on, that waas another material lie made by Comey during the questioning by Rep. Stefanik

She's a qt. Got a Jewish-sounding name tho

bump because this seems important

At least four of these people are Jews and the rest are bought zionist neocons amd neoliberals. Nunes seems to be only decent one.

Our government has been hijacked and is actively working against our interests.

Read the first link if you have not, share it with friends, until something close to its content from a more reputable outlet occurs, its the best, most thoroughly documented rundown. Anyone who reads this with an open mind can NOT honestly conclude anything other than Trump was targeted directly by Obama, FBI, DNI, NSC, DOJ et al. in a very very very illegal sting operation. It also shows how inconceivable any Russian collusion really is, the only evidence that they are relying on (Trump Jr meeting with Veselnitskaya, et al) were set-ups by the same "deep state" group running the FBI counterintel op

The whole thing was bullshit, Democrat party operatives placed all over the deep state, the more you look at it in its totality, the more it falls apart:

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/

circa.com/story/2017/03/15/a-clinton-supporter-pushed-the-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-the-fbi

Yep, Bongino show is great, he even gets into the fakeness of DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 briefly (all a part of this large-scale, government-encompassing illegal sting operation against Trump).

1. There was no Russian hacking of Democrats
2. There was no Russian collusion by Trump or family
3. Every instance of "evidence' used to suggest collusion by Trump was fabricated by the FBI as part of its counterintelligence operation against Trump
4. Congress was NOT TOLD about the operation when required that they be informed - TWICE.
5. Obama and those who received his PDB were the ONLY people to whom the FBI was accountable to for the counterintelligence op
6. Obama EXACERBATED the crime and ABUSED the power of his office with his issuance of EO 12333 that allowed the perpetrating criminals behind the counterintelligence op to dissmeninate the information collected during the op to other, unauthorized agecnies across the government

Aye, and here's another interesting read penned by Clarice Feldman that mentions this article:
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/hellzapoppin_the_fbi_doj_and_clinton_share_the_hot_seat.html

bmp

timely article, although consider the source.

nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/politics/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson.html

thump

archive.is/oRCOp
Fresh from John Solomon at the Hill
Congress just got all of Strzok and Page's text messages implicating specific reporters/news outlets

DAMN!

nationalreview.com/article/455248/christopher-steele-criminal-referral-appropriate

Shit's going down while were talking/thinking about it.

The other shoe is falling. Drumpf is going to sandfuck a bunch of these shills and deepstaters. His hands will be clean, but his twatter will be as festive as ever. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Beautiful
More blood will be required

And not one point has been proven...fucking conspiracy nutjobs. Give us a worse name then the Nazis do...

Being smart and dedicated is far better then being stupid and crazy.

Whew!
"When did you notify ....senior Congressional Leadership?

Always best to stick with facts and right now the story is clear concise and backed at every point with documented facts. Obama committed crimes, covered up other crimes, allowed political targeting use state tools, it's all proven beyond shadow of doubt at this point. The FISA revelations will be the cherry on top making it undeniable by all parties

That's only the beginning though. Obama is the most recent case and imperative case to Trump establishing and legitimizing himself as President to the libtards. Mueller won't be finished there though as he's gonna reveal everything.

bump for conservative treehouse. haven't read it yet but i'm a mild fan of that site.

Guy is very good at what he does. Listen to Sundance before any fame and fortune seeking ecelebs

tip of the iceberg

bongino.com/january-8-2018-ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is-unfolding/

I've been listening to this for a bit, he lays out the theory that the whole reason Obama kicked out the Russians when they did was because Mike Flynn was in the Dominican Republic then and could intercept his communication with the Russian ambassador. Essentially it was done on purpose and his story didn't exactly mesh with the phone call - It's petty bullshit, he was on vacation, trying to enjoy himself and couldn't recall details precisely.

Now I know why Trump thinks he should be pardoned.

Faggot conspiracy theories until someone gets indicted.

NO ONE IS INDICTED.

Same tier as the Trump collusion "proof"

So the timing of all of that, including his "arrest" was nothing more than showboating. Kinda like the Manafort thing, as we all know his activities involving many that are still comfortably sitting in DC, date back to Billy-bob's days at the White House with Mueller director of the FBI from 2001 (a week before 9/11 to be precise to 2013).

What a bunch of slimeballs.

Flynn will unironically face no charge in court, receive (obviously) no sentence, and will be restored to his role as NSA, replacing the fired McMaster

May 2017 document from the UK Court Queens Bench case relating to defendants Orbis and Steele:
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3892131/Trump-Dossier-Suit.pdf

If this were a just society, that's exactly what would happen. If Manafort gets indicted, I'd really like to see how McCain, and the Podesta brothers get nothing.

nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151976/FBI-clears-national-security-adviser-Flynn-post-Russia.html
Here are the reports Bongino was referencing that showed Flynn WAS cleared following his January WH FBI interview by the OTHER agent in the room.

The charges of lying about what he said in the phone transcripts were only brought against him recently as part of a personal vendetta by Andy McCabe and Peter Strzok (Flynn was to be a witness for a female FBI agent who was sexually harassed by McCabe)

NY Times - Glenn Thrush?
Yahoo news - Michael Isikoff
New Yorker - Ryan Lizza
CNN - Stelter?

Middle two i'm almost 100% sure of

Think he'll get indicted?

Oh!

We shall see hopefully.
Doubtful. They are after bigger fish IMO.

Trumpo bumpo

thehill.com/homenews/house/368003-fbi-agents-text-messages-spur-congressional-probe-into-possible-news-leaks

Gee, looking into the leaks too! Think Mrs. Strzok's got a divorce lawyer yet?

It will be hard for her to do as Strzok is a Jesuit and would probably need an annullment
Does the RC church annul marriages where the husband cheats and in the process nearly collapses the legitimacy of the Constitution?

>Does the RC church annul marriages where the husband cheats and in the process nearly collapses the legitimacy of the Constitution?

Thankfully, I wouldn't know.

>iceberg
>(((berg)))

Always.

Bump for an excellent thread anons. Great articles and podcast for anyone not up to speed on this stuff. Essential info here.

"“He’s TOTALLY schlubby."

Two schlubbies.

Kek

Underrated

Methinks the "CF article" in the texts was about the Clinton Foundation.

>You're all being played hard today
Explain.
>Dan Bongino
Who the fuck is this? I don't give a shit about e-celebs but I can't even listen to his gay podcast without signing up for iHeartRadio, which on principle I won't do just to listen to something.

Someone give me the rundown or a link to an mp3 file where I can listen to his gay podcast and assess it.

Checked. I did not need to sign up for iHR.
omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is#sharing

Rep. Stefanik questions Comey:

Must watch - first 3 minutes

The played hard line was from 5pm this afternoon when the board was a shill's paradise and no decent threads

Conservative tree house is excellent journalism. Sundance is always on point and concise

>mike rogers pick
>dark as circles around his eyes

if anyone needed sleepy posting its him.

Nice, not sure where you found omny.fm. I was at the IHR link and tried to play and it prompted me to log in.

Thanks dood.

Based patriot

Yes.

And shit like that happens only with the wh approval.

Yes, Obama and anyone who received his PDB is the group that needs to be put on trial as a group for coordinating an illegal abusive counterintelligence op against a major party Presidential candidate and his family/associates

I am not even sure that I fully understand all of the twists and turns after reading the article. It is dense with information. I will have to reread to digest it.

If it helps, this radio show from today by Dan Bongino covers detail by detail basically the entire post
omny.fm/shows/the-dan-bongino-show/ep-628-the-biggest-scandal-in-american-history-is

Why is the most important thread on Sup Forums not at the top of the catalog?

Thanks.

it's nigh nigh, user, aren't you sleepy?

Excellent write-up boys. Worth reading.

Coincidentally, I was actually just about to go to bed. Have a final bump.

I know how to fix that. Bump.

Also...

Can't fall asleep.

Bump with another thread relevant to this one. Lots of dots to connect.

bedtime thump

So tired I forgot the link:

I check out various twitters with that in mind sometimes. It was a pretty quiet weekend relatively on twitter even with the book trending hard. Not many or any potshots really from usual suspects like Comey (last tweet 1/3), Holder (1/4), Clinton (1/2)

Cuz it's dense. This Russia investigation shit is just too esoteric for the masses to understand.

I felt like a brainlet reading the conservative tree house article desu

Same

Bump
it's going to be a great year

It's uncomfortable to sleep when the light of glow in the dark niggers is burning through your eyelids

This would be oh so sweet.

Nicely done.

bump
why has this thread been on life support for hours?

Because the shills dont want to push it to the top.

A lot got filtered over to this one But this is still a bretty gud thread well worth keeping bumped